End relationship with gf of over a year about a week ago

>end relationship with gf of over a year about a week ago
>we both agree it would be better for us, we would be happier, etc.
>i am starting to feel better now, a few days after the breakup
>she calls me last night, crying and sad and asking me if I think "we made the wrong move" by breaking up
>I don't hate her, i really did click with her, and I am lonely
>she tells me she thinks we made the wrong move
>i decide to give it another shot today, because why not? Don't have anything to lose
>wake up and go onto her Twitter page, past couple of days have been her commenting about shit like how there are cute guys in her uni class
>all her Twitter friends encouraging her to go and put herself out there

Well anyways, at least i can lift to forget. It's back day anyway. So anyways Veeky Forums how are you doing today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now you can pull the same shit on her. Call her - you don't have to be crying - and tell her you think you made the wrong move by getting back together.

You were already out, man. No point in making yourself miserable again "because why not"

This. The only reason she got back with you is so she could cut it off on her terms and hurt you. Women like to play mind games that fuck you up for life. Chances are, is she's getting railed by Chad and eating pizza while you're away.

This happened to me. I got back with a girl thinking it'd be better. Ended being cheated on. Got back at her though by being happy, finding a stable relationship with a better girl, and generally enjoying life. She's practically trying to claw her way back into my life because I guess she's tired of being a cum dumpster.

There will always be cuter guys than you, cope. Her friends are doing their job, cope. None of what you wrote is relevant to your decision of breaking up or not

I don't think you should be upset about what she put on Twitter, honestly. What would you do if you had your heart broken? You'd try to cope as best you could, and your friends would support you. It's very common to feign the whole "Get myself back out there" attitude following a failed relationship, but that doesn't mean she really thinks much of the guys she's seeing in her classes. If you feel that you made the wrong move, then be honest, but at least talk things through with her and stop worrying about some thoughtless but understandable tweets.

Also the commenting thing was most likely to make you jelly so you'd come back to her. As long as she didn't take dick or anything, what are you even angry over?

She probably did. Used a bunch of rebound guys to get over OP, then wanted one last stab at him.

OP here, its complicated though. She is asexual and that is one of the main reasons we split, after over a year and she is still not even interested in sex. She is a virgin but i am not and i know sex is something that is important in a long term relationship

Ever see that one episode of house where there was an asexual couple, but only one was really asexual? She's the one that's not. If she finds guys cute or attractive, she's attaching sexual characteristics to them, making her not asexual and a rather poor liar. OP, you dun goof' don't this one.

Can also confirm this, ended it with a girl i really liked because it was making me unhappy, she begged me to stay and then the same result as you. Dese hoes mayn.

It sucks, but opens your eyes to what to look out for in a relationship I guess.

And I'm not trying to troll. Look up the definition of asexual, and then look back at things she's said/done. Chances are, she's exhibiting sexuality.

Oh no Chad said he's busy with Stacey this week I better get my emergency cock back.

That was her last night op. The girl you are with lacks self confidence and can't stand being alone. She'll be in a new relationship soon enough.

She probrably had her eyes on one of those guys, it didn't work out, so she wants you back.

If you had a reason to bread up, you have a reason not to get back together.

I remember talking to a YouTube girl who was asexual. Virgin. 24. Never had sex. She's got a boyfriend now. another YouTuber. Norwegian guy who looks like Chris Hemsworth. No longer asexual. Now blogs about what love is and how it completed her.

>break up with gf a while ago
>apparently because I don't talk about my feelings enough
>this was in an extreme family situation where I could not muster up the courage to talk to anyone outside my family as I would just fucking explode at anyone
>she ended shit because I didn't talk to her for two fucking days

>fast forward half a year later
>no contact with her
>she keeps telling one of my mates how she does not know what to do, she's torn about me, still loves me, etc
>notice one day that I am missing some dress shoes and they're most likely at her place
>get her to talk, she's all repentant and shit
>she wants to talk some more
>it's just like in the old times
>decide to do more together, everything's happy and fine, she's even impressed about the fact that I can openly talk about what fucking ails me
>two days later
>"hey don't get your hopes up, I just want to be friends, we can't go back to the way we were before blah blah"

Fuck. I don't know how to handle this. And no there's no other dude lying in wait for her, as this is the very first thing I'd think in this case.
The only thing I'm considering is either cutting her out of my life entirely or just acting towards her like I do towards everyone else (being a cold and bitter fuck). Because I am 100% sure that once she actually manages to get someone new, I'll literally fucking explode all over the place and fuck everything up more than I could now.
FUCK.

Cut her out. She's not worth your time if she's going to lead you on like that.

Hey don't get any ideas lol.
That's such bullshit and you should have said that to her. It's pretty clear to me at least you two are not going to have a good relationship if you are not together which sounds shit because it sounds like you have the same friends but it is what it is.

Don't explode with rage though. You do that shit you'll get stuck with that wife beater rep and White friends are quick to disown their own over that these days. End it but keep it chill.

I know it's hard, but I learned the hard way that if you can't be with a woman the way you'd want to, you'll 1000% end up more miserable than by not cutting ties with her immediatly.

I'm in the same situation bro.

She was trying to get over you after she thought you were broken up I don't understand what the big deal is.

She made comments about cute guys when she was single.

Welp I guess you guys are right. Shit's probably not going anywhere.
I'm just still so fucking miserable because to me everything went literally perfect before that. I could just be myself for about anything and she even fucking liked it about me, which never made sense to me as I am pretty fucked up in some ways. I am just fucking terrified of never finding anyone else because fuck, I've always been an autistic piece of shit and I most certainly can't change that.
Still dropping shit is probably the better decision even if I'll be more fucked up due to that for some time.

Godspeed user

First of all, I would keep my guard up in your situation, but all these guys saying to cut her out are overreacting. Don't sabotage your happiness because you're scared of getting hurt. She's not telling you to not get your hopes up because she doesn't want to be with you, she's doing that because she doesn't want to come as off as some desperate cunt. She broke up with you because she didn't feel you were emotional available and she's probably trying to keep herself from diving straight in because she's afraid you might still not be emotionally available. Just because women are more willing to talk about how they feel doesn't mean they're honest. Women are dumb emotional cunts, but they're still people. You can understand them with a little bit of empathy.

OP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DUMP THIS GIRL

Hahahahahaha why would you fucking date a chick that doesnt want to fuck? You are a fucking idiot

don't worry, there's others out there, no matter what your age is. It's just hard to find them, but not impossible

I'd go further and say to not search for them or anything in particular.

Focus on yourself, because you're the only constant in this world of randomness

Honestly, if you focus on improving yourself, they will generally come to you. It's pretty spontaneous, and you'll know when it's happening unless you're denser than lead.

Fuck you cuck.

Absolutely, and it works like a charm in my case.

If she's asexual why is she tweeting about cute guys?

If she's asexual why does she have a boyfriend? What the fuck did you even do together differently from a regular friend couldn't do?

To me, it sounds like she was just scared of sex, but now, she isn't so scared of it.

I seriously do not understand what you got out of this relationship OP or what made it boyfriend and girlfriend if there was no intimacy.

FOR ALL THE ANONS THAT BROKE UP AND ARE THINKING ABOUT GETTING BACK TOGETHER:
>you guys broke up for a reason, trying again is a waste of time 99% of the time, just like dating after one cheating, it will never be the same and it will end sooner or later

Yeah the last time it happened it was pretty random too. And I was a poorfag skeleton who was for some reason likable. It also helped that the whole shit happened over the fucking internet by absolute chance.

The fucking thing is I am getting too fucking old now. I will be finished with uni at 28 at the very least and that's only going to be a BSc because I fucked around way too much in my early twenties. I have literally zero fucking friends that live somewhere nearby since I have huge fucking trust issues so I don't see how I'd get to meet any people. If I am lucky I will maybe sort myself out somewhere around 29-30 living a somewhat normal life someone around 24 years old should but it's fucking killing me to know that even if I sort my shit out I most likely won't have a second chance like this in my entire life.

Sorry for yapping around and being all depressed and shit but right now I am really in a fucking bad place and I am happy that I can at least vent here even if it's ridiculous.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You can't be this retarded

T
H
R
E
A
DERAILED

Literally the same shit happened to me. And I do find peace in lifting not just because her, but because I feel better at the end of the day. Shit is wonderiffic.

If she lost it over 2 days you not talking to, she'll just do it again. Women don't change desu

kek what the hell

I really hope I'm in a bait thread.

BACK DAY IS BEST DAY BROTHER

this isnt bad bait

Lol

>Ex is asexual
Dump her. Literally not even worth any amount of energy in pursuing a relationship with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
I think this can help ,don't mind the memes. The guy is legit.

Don't you know? Women are all sluts. Roasties amirite

Lmao at Veeky Forums trying to pretend they understand any sexuality other than circlejerk

She might have been pansexual. Only sexually attracted to personality/crab not shallow looks.

>she calls me last night, crying and sad and asking me if I think "we made the wrong move" by breaking up

It's over bro don't ever talk to her again. Your time is to precious. Don't let her steal it.

Asexual people usually like to cuddle and have physical affection and stuff, they just have no libido. Also some have sex for their SO's benefit, but don't get any enjoyment out of it. It's not as cut and dry as you think. Also having a boyfriend isn't just sexual things... That's what a friend with benefits is. A boyfriend is emotional intimacy/closeness too. Companionship.

>The only reason she got back with you is so she could cut it off on her terms and hurt you
hit the nail on the fucking head

dont take any of her crying or any of her shit seriously. also, dont agree to be friends or stay in contact or do any of that shit. nothing will come of it and it will only bring pain. If she asks to be friends, its not because shes sorry or she still likes you or genuinely enjoys you. Its because if you agree to be friends it makes her feel better about herself and convince herself shes not a bitch. its never about you its always about her

thread just got 10x better

thats not what that means you stupid tumblrite, pansexual means you fuck everything. learn your greek roots

Get that dumb cactus the fuck outta here you faggot

>Asexual
>GF

Doesn't that just make you guys best friends? If you guys didn't fuck then how was this a relationship other than two really close friends.

In that case you should get back with her OP, it's not like you guys are doing anything different. Also you sound like a faggot so this asexual thing should be good for you.

>Lmao at Veeky Forums
Who are you then?
I guess you must be the infamous reddit-chan who's been blamed for fagging up the website.

Your self esteem and self worth issues are a (You) problem, no gf (male) will ever fix that.

>it's another "my girl broke up with me" thread on the fitness board
>its another "having a girlfriend is more than just sex, but if she wont have sex with you then BREAK UP BREAK UP DUMP HER AND NEVER LOOK BACK" thread

good old fit.

also never forget that this board's average age is 17-19 yet they have more sex than most normal people have in their entire lives combined

Why wouldn't she be doing that? You guys broke up remember?

GET OUT
E
T

O
U
T

LEAVE THAT BITCH

Why do guys pretend like there are reasons to having a girlfriend other than just having a set of wet holes to fuck but then if a girl doesn't want to have sex it gets spammed with greentext and calling the guy an aspie sperglord loser?

Really makes you think doesnt it?

Why is it worth having a girl over a fleshlight, which to you guys, girls basically are?

>I've found a way to combine all polarizing opinions of different people to make it sound contradictory!

You do realize that there are 40 different posters in this thread. If that is how your reading comprehension caps out you need to kill yourself, literally. Fucking shame to be this uneducated in 2017.