Three motherfucking fingers

Three motherfucking fingers.

Who here also got fucked by genetics? Is it worth even trying when my biceps will never be esthetic?

Pics

Or, you could grow a shell, get ripped and become a mutant ninja turtle. Just sayin'.

so what am i supposed to see here?

Yes. I can fit three and have gotten a few compliments lately and I haven't really even focused doing direct arm work before this January, lifting for one and a half. The thing is that I just skipped directly working bis and tris to any larger extent because I never thought they could be astetic. When I come to think about that's a good reason to increase workload not lessen. Also you see your own "flaws" much easier than other people. Stop being a bitch about it and lift is the only solution.

shitty bicep insert

granted, his arms are small so maybe it would look better if he had some muscle

why did you claim to have three fingers in the op

Holocaust survivor c.1945 (colored)

I think he meant of your fingers

What? i don't have 3 fingers. I meant 3 fingers until my biceps insertion.

Oh, Jesus. Please put some effort into your training and diet before complaining about genetics. You look literally dyel. Like not even doing any type of sports dyel. Just make the best out of what you got

>tfw 1 finger bicep
>tfw basically only like 2cm difference between cold and flexed arm measurement
I really should maybe train bicep a little someday, huh?

1 finger tendon masterrace reporting in

I dunno, "shitty insertions" is a silly complaint, just train forearms harder and the gap will be smaller?

I think I have a 2 finger tendon but until you get to remotely top level it doesn't fucking matter

I'm aware of my dyel status , I've been training for about 7 months now and just recently got to 14 inches flexed, i believe when i started i had 12 inches.

>training muscles of the forearm harder will somehow cause the muscle belly to cross the elbow joint

jesus christ

>Three motherfucking fingers.

>Who here also got fucked by genetics? Is it worth even trying when my biceps will never be esthetic?

That's because your arm is small.

You will fill out your arms with more muscle mass.

>just train forearms harder and the gap will be smaller?

OP were you 6'5 110? Training for 7 months? Have you tried lifting weights in a gym?

What about my inserts, that good or bad, I can never really tell because my triceps are so big

You can clearly see how his muscle belly is attached, that won't change regardless of how big he gets.
All Arnold ever did was know the right kikes to blow.

For everyone with short biceps, work the muscles of the forearm to provide the illusion of a longer bicep and when flexing, turn your fists forward to lengthen your bicep (although it will sacrifice the peak)

That and, you know, work hard.

I wish i was 6'5, I'm 5'9 and started at 138 lbs. Currently I'm at 160lbs

"oh, user... i really like you but i just don't think it's going to work out... you have a 3-finger insert and Chad has 1."

said no female ever

inserts only matter if you're competing

Cope, it automatically registers in every girls lizard brain as inferior athletic ability.

as someone who's actually had sex with several females:

women who are "bicep girls" are literally as childish and basic as "tits guys"

the ones worth going for are the ones who like back muscles. they're the "ass men" of women

It is a SUBCONSCIOUS PROCESS you troglodyte, when a woman meets a man she spends LESS THAN 5 SECONDS making a tally of all his GENETICALLY DETERMINED qualities and weaknesses, and then decides whether to fuck him or not.

At least you don't have a gigantic chest gap like me.

everyone has weak points. unflexed with 15-20% bf they'll look fine. i don't think you're really daft enough to drop exercise because a single pair of muscles aren't great on you

>being this virgin

>have u ever broscienced this hard

This

he means a 3 finger gap between his joint and bicep

Same, walking around my arms look nice and huge, flexing there's hardly a difference. I quite like it, means I can be lazy and still look buck

So you look better than Arnold yeah? Dyel fag

Back muscles hahaha ya fucking jabroni.

Females love shoulders, broad shoulders make chicks wet

same, literally the only good thing about me

normies don't give a fuck about bicep insertions, they just care about DAT DERE PEAK

t. incel virgins

Why does Arnold have his legs up?

nice face faggot dont even bother lifting

>basic as "tits guys"

Shoutings! Every man is a tits guy

I can fit 3 fingers between that area
what does it mean

>rotate hand
>gap disappears
Magic

You made me realize the one thing that my genetics didnt completely fuck my shit up in and that's my bicep insertions. Thanks op!

you should eat more

This.

Thanks OP!

To work his chest more instead of core

I can fit 3 fingers as well but literally nobody in my life has given a single shit or even noticed. Your bicep will go all the way down when you're not flexing anyway so it'll look like everybody elses. Not to mention triceps are the muscle that makes your arms look good, not biceps

pic was for someone on tinder but you get the idea