How do I achieve Geralt mode?

How do I achieve Geralt mode?

Bulk until three plates, then fight a bear.

Leave humanity behind

Mutations x 20
Trial of the Grasses X 1
Retrieve Me Pan X 1
Bang Sorceress X Fatigue

Trade in your natty card.

What would you say his body fat percentage is?

literally unironically take so much roids that you have to be mutated and leave humanity behind in order to survive it

10-12%.

Lower than that probably, you can see the veins on his lower abs.

Skip leg training

nope, look at his full body models, his legs arent super massive but muscular

Geralt takes potions that massively increase his vascularity.

Not to mention that his training is athletics based, not weight training.

>athlethic based
>not weight training

you could use to actually read the books, Im Polak and I know what im talking about, you clearly dont know shit about witchers others than games

wiec kurwa nie swiruj znawcy pedale

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit I don't speak Polish and that the translated works are unreadable garbage.

But by athletics based I mean that it's running, jumping and sword fighting/training that we see in the games.

You'll get that type of Zyzz body very easily on tren. 100-300mg x 3xweek.

I think handling weapons and fighting monsters could count as weight training, calisthenics at the very least.

Still, being on the road constantly and fighting monsters, his calorie expenditure would be insane. Keeping above 10% would be a hard thing to do.

What muscle he has in his legs show due to his low bodyfat, but he still has small legs compared to his upper body

I'm of course talking todays real life standards and not fictional medieval kurwa standards

Calisthenics are not weight training.

Weight training and calisthenics are both classes of resistance training.

He did train from when he was taken from home around 8 to like 20 something which was heavy training, mutations and learning literally for many years

hes like fucking 100 years old, Jaskier (you call him dan something or other fucked up shit) is above 40 maybe even close to 60 beacuse hes half elf

Hes sub 100 remember in white orchard vesmir says ''you are nearly a century old yourself''

Post this shitty thread about your shitty peasant banging simulator every day for 3 months.

many sources are debating as we have dates that geralt was already old and folks you know in games werent even born yet, he can be anywhere from 90 to 140

Yen was 94 by end of books, which happend few years before Witcher 1 and Geralt is few years older than her

Ciri is 21-24 and she was 16 by the end of books.

So Geralt is def above 100.

Geralt and Yennefer are both around 100 (Yennefer was born 1173, Swallow's Tower apparently gives her age as 94. For Geralt Vesemir points out that he is "nearly a century old") and book sources point out that Geralt is few years older than Yen. That means Geralt is above 100yo.

Game starts in 1269, Witcher 3 is 1275.

More official storytells tell that Geralt was still sucessful witcher in 1373.

Man lived easily 200+, prob 250+

maybe go to CDprojekt red studios and tell them to fucking get their shit on and allow us to create a new witcher ourselfs (And no no females) and put Geralt and the other wolf school witchers in mentor positions like in the old days it wuldnt break immersion as witcher even back in those days would venture out to help people just in return to ask for ''something you will have but not yet know''

Glad we got a true fan here. I've read all the books, but I don't retain info that well.

100 pushups a day

>tfw there will never be another Geralt game
>Tfw you will never play as Geralt when he was younger
>Tfw there is so much life left in his story but you will never see it rendered in beautiful 60fps

Fuck yooooou CD Projekt red

If there will be Witcher without Geralt as main character it wont be Wolf School. Letho went back to his land to rebuild his school, so Viper school it could be. It could be also Bear, Griffon, Cat or whatever. There was also Lion school in far lands (lands based on africa)

So if this it would be other school or times before, when there was a lot of witchers. Wolf school wont be rebuild. Lambert and Eskel dont want this, Geralt dont want this, Vesemir was only thing that kept them in Kaer Morhen. I could see Eskel going back and rebuilding it just to live there, but its highly doubtful as there is only 3 of wolf witchers now. Bear school and Griffon is also dead. Only two school alive that I know about are Viper and Cat

There is high possiblity of next game with Geralt, everyone wants it and hes literally a witcher, so all you have to do is move him to X new location X monsters to kill. Just like blood and wine did, Witcher world is great beacuse it doesnt need to be focused on Geralt, he can be just solving others problems

the only non meme answer is 5x5 and calisthenics

also wolf school wont be rebuild beacuse neither Eskel, Lambert or Geralt know how to make witchers, Yenneffer could do it but Eskel and Lambert would never agree to it

and to put discussion to the end Witcher 4 is definietly coming

this or beginning of 2018 is Cyberpunk 2077, next is Witcher 4.

Kinda sad i still hope we get a oppertunity for character costumisation yes the femnists will go and be mad and so the gays for not having LGTBQ bs but i just wanted like Geralt, Yennerfer and the others to rebuild the school but yeah not possible still CHARACTER CUSTIMISATION BLIZ

there was female witcher school, Cat school accepted womans into

Lore says they are too weak to undergo the trail of grasses so im not sure if you are kidding or?

Curiously, it appears the Cats were the only school to accept women as witcher candidates.[4] There are also speculations that the school was founded by member of elven culture group Aen Seidhe[5] but the truth is that founders were originally abortively-mutated, fallen witchers who had been banished from Kaer Morhen.[2]

In the polish series Geralt even fucked a witcher girl

I guess we can please the feminsts afterall which id rather not because fuck them but i guess larger market...

If we were american cucks we would do it but plot twist we are polish and we wont do this shit

cool

ameri cucks btfoed

Eh true here in west europe it has been quiet as of lately with that cancer so i guess its only america right now.