Anyone else workout on drugs? Stories?

Anyone else workout on drugs? Stories?

did a lower day on creatine.
>nightmare squats
never again

Sometimes I smoke weed before I work out and it kinda just distracts me from lifting. Like I'll be doing a lift and just not paying any attention to what I'm doing

speed did wonders

Lifted on adderall, alcohol, weed and kratom.

Kratom was fucking great. Really nice pump and focus. Weed was kinda nice, nice focus.
Alcohol sucked ass, and so did adderall.

Classic

mushrooms+yoga

what the heck

This never gets old

phenibut work out.
weed work out.
alcohol work out.
ritalin work out.
opiate work out.
xanax work out.

but i only break pr's sober, so the choice is yours friendo.

I always forget my rep/set count when high

Drugs are for mindlets.

Word.
I use kratom regularly.
I fucking love it. Aside of when I accidentally take too much then I feel poo.

What are your opinion on LSD versus shrooms (psilocybin), guys?
How does it feel like to microdose or full dose them? Have you ever lifted or studied on them?

OP here, I microdose pretty often such as right now. LSD is my cup of tea while shrooms is preferable for others. I think L has a great body high, is uplifting, colorful, and really great for thinking creatively. This is on any (regular) dose.

Shrooms is weird to me. Microdosing it is great. Really mellow, almost weed-like body high and then you also think intuitively. I'll always start threads on shrooms (v, pol, b, fit) that'll get a lot of replies I noticed. Usually my threads die quick

On regular doses though, it's borderline creepy and a darker glow than acid. I always see a face staring at me not sure how to explain it. Not saying I don't like it, it's just really trippy and kind of disallows me from doing anything but lay there

by the way there is a MASSIVE difference between 3.5 and 5 grams of shrooms. Don't take 5 grams your first time like I did. Luckily I was able to snap out of my horror and enjoy the end while floating in the air with Jesus...but I consider myself really lucky. Do research and always have respect for the drug you're doing. It's healthy to be nervous

>drop acid
>start tripping
>at rich friend's house
>go to basement to play ping pong
>notice her dad's home gym
>holy fug I'm gonna lift
>load up lmao1pl8 bench
>easiest it's ever been
>okay 2pl8
>still easy
>okay 2.5 pl8 kinda hard, but still easy
>wtf. Guess I'm super man on acid
>run on the treadmill while watching Ancient Aliens on the mounted tv for half an hour.
>felt good man
>sober up, go back to basement
>the bench is a machine. I could lift "so much" because there was no bar and I didn't have to stabilize
>at least I had a good run lol

fucking on point

microdose brah, 25-50 mg with a light breakfast and black coffee.

you will know whats up.

weed+yoga is THE go-to
(serio. Shiva loves weed, and he created/taught yoga to peeps.)

weed and stretching is a godsend

micro mushrooms. fairly low dose. light meal with coffee.

start to feel it on the drive over, and when i get there its just a surge of energy and concentration.

go hard for 60 minutes lifting, 20 or so mod cardio, and 20 laps in the pool.

get harder in the shower, enough to not have the need to wrap the tower around my waist, rather just hang it off my dick.

after getting back to my apt, remove the chicken from its marinade and set it up on the rotisserie, roll up a fat blunt, light it, lax, munch on almonds and meditate, roti dings, pop chicky out of it and devour. then i relax.

3 days a week or so, depending on dealers availability, and its not always chicken. maybe its a pork tenderloin on the q, or salmon on a plank, or beef.

micro-dosing is nice

LSD lasts too long for me, but by the end of a mushroom trip I'm ready to boogie (2988) and be witty and throw mires around to all the grills

psychedelics in general make me really horny and really high alcohol tolerance

>microdose brah
I already take the equivalent of 0.2g mushrooms with a light breakfast and black coffee :^)

alcohol and acid is my favorite combo in the world

t. has no clue how LSD works

theres nothing wrong with taking a heroic dose, its HOW you take it.

"Sit down, Shut up, and Pay Attention (preferably in a dark, quiet, and comfy place)" -Papa McKenna

its not a bad trip, its shit you have to come to terms with and face head on.

but yes, respect it. Its its own lifeform.

.1 - .2 g: energy boost and vision sharpness
.3 - .6 g: " and you get a bit randy
.7 - 1.0 g: quite a bit on energy, vision is a scapel, and your dick/clit are hard
after 2.5 g: you get into hallucinations plus all of the above
after 4.5 grams its deep introspection and fits of euphoria and horror.

buts its there for a reason.

right now I'm still DYEL so I'm just doing push ups, pull-ups, planks, etc until I get some basic strength. When I get a gym membership I'm definitely gonna have to try that. Shroom microdoses had me ready to run around my town now that I think about it

Alcohol is scientifically one of the worst things you could ever work out on

>make me really horny

thats what im talking aboot

ch'yeah brah.

i have my morning meal already planned out, check it.

2 cups of coffee pushed through the french press, with a lil bit of heavy cream
1 cup ricotta cheese with 2 nectarines cubed up into it
3/4 or 1 cup of cheese melted on a skillet till its crispy
and .3 powdered mush

then water. and some more water.

well yeah that was my problem. Ultimately God dose was great but started horrifically. I didn't know what I was getting into cause I only did acid at that point. Figured going from 3.5 to 5 would be like going from 1 hit to 3. In reality it's like going from 1 hit to 10

I kept feeling this 'force' under it trying to get me to lay down and sit back. I thought it was a trap and waked all around my house nervously blasting trap music (???) trying to outlast it for 7 hours. Finally got exhausted, and some demonic voice that I had been ignoring throughout finally said clear as day "what if I'm trying to help you"

My exhaustion gave in and I cautiously sat down, shaking with fear at this point. As soon as I dropped my head back and closed my eyes, the visuals were coming I can't describe to this day. I think I saw colors so bright that weren't even in the color spectrum

The CVEs ad me just laying there, going through mental loops, taking it all in lasted about 1-2 hours. Then I woke up and felt so at peace it was incredible. Laying there, feeling like I was floating, talking to God. I will never forget that enlightenment

Alright, microdosing do really seem fun and tempting, but I'm sticking to taking regular doses with a decent spacing between them. I don't want to risk developing heart problems.
Unfortunately I can't get pure LSD easily, so I'm going for shrooms.

1g to 2.5g seems fun

Yeah I do my research, I'm going to test for psilocybing sensitivity first by taking a very low dose, and take increasing doses on other programmed days.

Seems great

By the way, I don't plan on ever mixing psychedelics with alcohol - whenever I drink I do it heavily and this sure could fuck me up. I do plan on mixing them with caffeine though, mostly green tea or yerba mate.

I have some shrooms I want to do on my birthday with my gf. It will be the first time I've ever taken them. I have taken acid before, no more than 1.5 tabs at a time however.

What should we do? I've heard it's best to stay somewhere comfy and familiar but I also think staying cooped up in our apt sounds a bit boring, no?

What fun shrooming activities do you recommend? What should we eat/drink before/during/after the trip, if anything?

do it in your apartment to start the trip and see how you like it. Make sure no one's coming over, and yeah just be fully comfortable.

I know a lot of friends that like to trip in the woods and do wild shit, but not on your first trip. See if you like it first and can manage the peak well, then go out after the peak.

Eat ginger to prevent stomach issues, and make it into a tea so it hits you in 10-30 minutes and not randomly hours later

I enjoy fucking my gf on psychs and tying her up then making her cum a lot. Orgasms are awesome on it

>I have no brother

Every time.

maybe you had a temporary color synesthesia where you saw that blue-yellow color (thats not green) and the red-green color (thats not brown)

> I will never forget that enlightenment

as long as you dont get to be a preachy heady hippy, fuck those trendy fucks, its meant to teach a personal lesson (and maybe something grander) but the same lesson CANNOT apply to everyone.

alcohol would dampen the experience.

the 1 full power dose of l ive ever taken had me and 2 peeps roam the woods through the night, and after sunrise we were still walking around and sat down. across the street was a liqour shop and we saw how its addicts starting lining up before it even opened.

since then, i really dont drink much.

fun story: theres a taoist preist that said taking ginseng and smoking cannabis allows you to enter a state of focus that lets you see the future.

i want to try this out for shits and giggles

Yeah don't go anywhere you're not familiar or uncomfy. And keep the vibe in the room chill. If you listen to music, try to keep it feel good and simple. When I first tripped I popped 5g and was listening to King Crimson and the trip went to shit right quick.

eh I don't really talk about my faith to others. I hide my bible from my sister every time she visits. Me and my gf are both christian though and I'm not really a trendy person. No social media, reddit, etc. Usually just fish, hunt, trip, smoke, and talk to you fags

The only thing close I can think of was playing a game of ultimate frisbee on mushrooms.
Went pretty hard. (I'm not implying there is anything hard about frisbee just that I ran a lot and very fast super fast)
Almost threw up because mushrooms make me nauseous.
Was fun but don't get ahead of yourself, with mushrooms especially your eyes can be bigger than your stomach.

how much total? how much for each of you?

also saying you took a tab is ? how much was on that tab? was it 50 micrograms or 500?

if in the 2.5-3.5 g range, set up some nice mood lighting, surround yourself with cool patterns (most children have posters, hippies have cheesy tapestries, cats in the know have sacred geometry, and others people have good looking stuff (idk w/e))

i like drawing mandalas during the comeup, then go between rolling around in ecstasy and meditating, then listening to a small bonfire or the tide.

if you want introspection, go it on an empty stomach. during, IF YOU CAN, fruit and water. after youll most likely feel like thanking whatever you eat before you do for allowing it to be eaten and giving you its nourishment.

and sex, you will most likely have sex.

not want to have sex, but have sex.

both of you will get horny.

so whatever it is youll choose to do, have intention going in, be respectful to it and one another, and be love.

ginger is good.

idk about bondage. dont get me wrong its a kink for me too, but on mush idk if its such a great idea.

same here, most will assume that im out there, and they arent wrong, but there is a lot i love in the bible.

so much so, i went out and looked into gnostic teachings and eastern though and saw that it correlated with whats going on and saw its all tied together

like Jesus. Mary and Joe were both of 'royal' blood, letting them in on some secrets that normal cats didnt have access (like how to copulate in the astral plane and have a physical child be born of it)

Or when the 3 Magi stopped by? Drugs and Gold. Literally, psychedelics and money. And people think it was just incense HA!

What about when they fled to egypt soon after? Then they came back when he was 12 and he pwnd the pharisees? He was allowed into the mystery schools.

Then they went away again, and when he comes backs hes basically a yoga master/buddhist monk.

its all there, its just that people forget about what the Council of Nicaea did when they cherry picked what to put into the bible.

-

You seem like a cool dude. i like you

This stuff will mess u up if you take more than 2tsp, but it gives you a hell of a good buzz. No comedown

>No comedown

Or up-go. It's fucking vinegar.

>be me
>objectively a bad decision
>get into lifting about 5 years ago
>get into heroin about 12 years ago
>lifting one day at working weight
>on 80mg dmaa 1g caffeine and little left of a g of h because I'm a well adjusted person
>Clean about 70 lbs just to get it up and over into rack
>3 inches from docking, our spaceship enters what appears to be a dust storm
>Wake up after banging my head on concrete nearly an hour later

Ok, sounds good

Thanks for the tip. I often listen to atonal/dark/dissonant/moody music. When I'm on acid it just freaks me out more than anything.

I think we have 3.5g each. How much would you recommend we take?

I know the number of tabs doesn't really mean anything, but it's my only reference. I don't know the actual dosage for the acid I've taken. Every time I've done it, a friend has told me how much to take - I've never actually purchased it before.

All of that sounds really comfy. I'm looking forward to this. I think I'll make some playlists for it. Judging by everyone's advice, some nice breezy ambient and happy disco should do the trick.

Thanks guys

Worked out once on coke.

Was kicking ass for the first 45 minutes than I crashed harder than plane in the twin towers.

Also was running on like 4 hours of sleep so that didn't help either.

3/10 do not recommend

I am skeptical of this pic. Liken the brain to a house. What good is it to have all the lights turned on at once when you only need a lamp on in one room to write a best selling novel/invent something? Drugs can be useful for hastening epiphanies but often seem to be so overwhelming that they get boiled down to stupid stoner tier dream stories that mean nothing except to the individual who experienced it. To the point of your thread, no. I would say that's probably dangerous considering certain drugs can cause muscle spasms/involuntary relaxations that would hinder any meaningful work from being done. Smoking weed is fine though, if that's your thing.

I train muay thai and have micro dosed (25mcg) before sparring.

It was a very interesting experience, I felt more relaxed and was able to read my opponents movements better. I was able to stop over thinking what I was doing and be 'more in the moment'. It taught me a few lessons which I still apply to my sparring. I will defiantly try it again soon.

Metaphors are ineffective and are for people who can't actually grasp a concept.
Many ideas/inventions/creative works have been created on psychedelics too.
I don't subscribe to the whole spiritual side of psychs but there have been scientists who have hit mental walls and psychs allowed them to overcome them.

I've read this so many times and it still cracks me up
>the gym is 7 miles away, all flat road

I have always wanted to do LSD but I am scared of the people around me. I am extremly well trained, experienced and excel at all forms of combat. What if I go on a rampage? Its going to be hard to stop me, I really dont want to hurt people. I am being sencire... or however you spell that word in english

Any advice?

Define "brain connectivity".

Aren't the first and third tiers essentially the same?

Did some ketamine at the gym the other day, makes every weight feel 50 lbs lighter.

it's called a come up not an up go

I do squats high and it feels pretty awesome

I just did my first LSD trip couple days ago at a very fancy cottage which we rented out for 5 days. It was a perfect setting for me and my friends to just relax and trip out with nothing but good vibes.

Out of all the drugs I have done, I wish I had done LSD a lot sooner.

The comedown is actually really nice and I felt somewhat refreshed the next day unlike other drugs I've done (like mdma).

the only part that gets me difficult is right at the beginning of the come up where I felt like I had a mountain to climb before the nice 'cruise' happened. Like I felt like I had to move around, get some space and try not to get anxiety get to me. The trip wasn't as strong as I expected and I definitely tripped out harder before (shrooms and some stupid m laced with something). But it made things a lot more pleasant to see.

What I did notice is that I had more control over my body. Movement was fluid and it was really evident when I started playing basketball and got some really nice shots in which I usually suck at.

Overall, I would put this drug over all other shit I have tried, and as long as you get over the beginner's anxiety, you are definitely in for a treat.

Felt like everyone was watching me when I racked then hit the gym

My wife and I have been experimenting with tantra because we are interested in mind expanding experiences but both have fairly high profile jobs that drug test. I have to say, I was interested in LSD before trying tantra, but now I feel like I am satisfying my need to expand my mind.

LSD is worth the first try, guarantee.

Is it mind expanding? definitely.

I concur that my previous bad habits were no longer part of me once I took acid. It just stripped my self hatred away and just decided to 'change' for the better.

junky loser shits

Whoever made this meme has no idea how the extremely simple template works

Not me but
>gym at night
>curls
>mexican curling next to me
>weed odor fogging up eyeballs
>stands in front of dumbbells
>tries picking them up
>cant
>looks like they're part of the floor
>tries over and over
>"im too high for this shit"
>reracks then leaves

(Inserts irrelevant comment back)

'tee hee drugs lol' story from someone who's never taken em.
Have seen an idiot go nuts kickboxing on acid, heart attack at 21. He was one of those built to lose sort of guys anyway, every story was some sad shit.

huge diff between rejecting all drugs and utilizing the ones that matter

that is absolutely not how the brain works. information and recall are stored in several areas at once, and the activation of say, 2 of 4 areas involved with a thought can prime the channels for the other two.
the ability to draw greater connections is the core of what we consider to be intelligence/insight, memory, and creativity.

tldr
your analogy is very broken and you need to do some basic neuro research before you weigh in on this

>sobering up from lsd in a half hour

hHaAhA oKaY

Anyone have a screenshot of that one user who went to the gym after his roommate "pranked" him with shroom tea?

possibly, but deliriants actually do shit like that to you. you get full on vivid hallucinations but it's not fun. it's like simulating severe schizophrenia or something. the only weird part was the fact that he had the energy to run.

3.5 is spot on as long as you arent over 250 lbs each.

avoid violent themes in music.

just keep it mellow and have fun. and dont go into it all serious, that will harsh the 'vibe' going in and get a level of paranoia.

and hug each other, i tend to get what i call 'fungi feet' where i want to grab out and embrace something almost every single time.

Hell, one time i spent maybe 2 hours just interlocking my fingers into one another in utter amazement because of how crazy it is that they fit into each other.

having an SO will be even more awe-full

good on you

exactly. you rephrased my
>its meant to teach a personal lesson but the same lesson CANNOT apply to everyone
thought.

you wont go psycho, calm down.

lsd is very controllable, the term 'go with the flow' goes hand in hand with its use.

my advice is dont be on any SSRIs for at least 2 weeks before hand.

the brain is forced to use alternate neural connections to process the external stimuli allowing for 'expanded' thinking

ohhhh baby, look into theta breathing too.

i wont say that it feels like youre dosing yourself with a mild dose of DMT but it sure as hell feels that way

thank you for taking the time to post here.

have a nice day

hes one of those guys that thinks we only use 10% of our brain

i think he meant 8 hours

>i dont know what datura or deliriants are: the post

could be fiction tho