Is there a point in lifting if you done have the FACE to go along with it?

Is there a point in lifting if you done have the FACE to go along with it?

better to be a jacked facelet than a skinnyfat facelet

ironically most fatty's jaws are like that under 30% of fat

they have been chewing more food ergo more jaw muscles

well, lifting and losing weight does improve facial structure in the long run

Yes, ONLY if you aren't a manlet

If you are ugly and manlet you are dead to womans

If you are fat you should lift too

What is the manlet cutoff as of Anno Domini 2017

everyone should just lift and enjoy their own physiology.

just because you are unattractive does not mean you should prevent yourself from being fit.

since when did fitness become exclusive to people that were handsome?

lifting is not done to be a sexy guy named Nick.jpg

I dunno, maybe better health

yes so that you stop being a sad cunt

>being ugly and skinny or fat
>being ugly and jacked
chose one

Life is pure hell when you're unnattractive.

> He doesn't know about Nick

6'1

I just replace 6' with 5'10, most men lie about the height. I legit heard someone smaller than me claim to be 6'1 to women and they believed him even though im 5'11

would you ever fuck a bitch with an ugly ass face but a 10/10 body?

Doesn't work like that... Girls wouldn't fuck an ugly guy just because of his ass, guys would

You can be "attractive" to women wothout having a handsome face.

Just look at all the unattractive faced men out there with pretty hot women.

In fact ehen an unaatractive man doesnt give a shit about his face (beyond nor.al grooming and stuff) he is instantly more attractive.

What of you are a ginger with pale skin and brown spots? Should you even try to lift then?

>SUPER asymmetrical face
>left half of face looks like its melting off the right
>round face
>never really gotten to a low enough bf% to tell if jawline is good or not
>acne
>red / flushed skin
ye im going to kill myself life is actually not fair in any way
if i had good facial aesthetics i would work my ass of to get in shape but there is no point now

I kinda have it

I don't have hair anymore though

When I think about what could've been I get mad

that's all the more reason to get in shape you idiot. I have equally shit skin but having muscle makes it less terrible.

my main problem is my face is busted no matter the skin or the muscle w/e. the layout of my face is fucked. my eyes are super crooked and my entire face is uneven. no amount of lifting can fix this.

yeah guys want to nut

girls want status and to make their roastie friends jealous

therefore face matters more for guys then girls

who cares? you're ugly, so are a lot of people. that's no excuse not to get in shape and be able to take pride in your body. it will raise your attractiveness so why not do it? busted face with ripped body is better than busted face with gross, pale and fat body

>who cares?
ME
nobody is going to want me anyway, even if i do get in shape so literally what is the fucking point?
>"Oh you can take pride in your body"
i dont CARE if it doesn't get me anything. whats the point of all that work if it doesn't come with a reward at the end? i can be a lazy piece of shit and still end up at the same place with the same life. wow tough choice

Most women are average, but since they have a vagina they get to pick and choose who they fuck. Eh don't feel bad being fit is better than not being fit. Also picking up a hobby playing a recreational sport and learning how to play an instrument helps. Keep your heads up boys it's not the end of the world.

Instead of being ugly and out of shape, I can just be ugly.

Before you even say what's in for you just start working out. Get fit and in order to get a jawline chew these wax bottle candies. It's strengthens your jawline and remember to wash your teeth. Before you say what's in it for you at least try to work out.

*i can still be ugly and get no women
ok

there's more reward to lifting and getting in shape than looking good, but you don't seem like the kind of person who would understand. have a nice life user.

look i appreciate your optimism and trying to help
but im really just fucked dude
not everyone can be a winner, and i just happen to be on the losing team this life

Tongue in cheek, senpai.

I'll never be stronger than my weakest link, but I can damn well make sure everything else is taken care of. If I have to stick to 7's and 8's instead of 10's, that's fine.

is being in good shape and tall enough to get 7s even if your face is absolute shit ?

depends on your personality. I've seen ugly manlets with 9/10s, they're sociable and fun to be around. not much more to it.

Cope. Anything under 6'2 is manlet tier, anything over 6'5 and shit is getting dicey

I can jokingly call myself ugly because I don't mind some self deprecating humor, but I can't imagine where we went from "ugly" to "absolute shit". Sorry you have that chip on your shoulder?

Fit > not fit. Period. A 1 becomes a 3. A 3 becomes a 5. If you still can't get a woman, than lower your standards and fix your shitty attitude.

but it seems like i have to lower my standards until i'm left with absolute shit
that just doesn't seem worth it
i would rather just be a out of shape loser than have to chase after 3s

If only 3's will go out with you, then that's the kind of person you are worth. This isn't the self-improvement thread, but you need to invest a hell of a lot more in yourself before other people will be willing to. Maybe that means you'll only ever get 4's. Or maybe 5's. Hell, spend two or three years seriously bettering yourself, and maybe you'll pull a 6?

I have my fair share of issues. I'll never get that perfect girl I see in my dreams either. But I'm honest with myself about what I'm worth. I may not like it - right now I don't - and it's my problem to fix.

I'm not here to tell you how to live your life, but you're posting on a board dedicated to people who want to better themselves. So fix your shitty attitude, fix your shitty body, and stop pretending like people here have some sort of obligation to make you feel better. You're the only one who cares enough about you to actually better yourself. Now stop posting on a Norwegian beaver collecting forum and actually start making progress, senpai.

I'm an ugly manlet. I still lift because it makes my job easier. Which is good, because my job gets me laid regularly. Sure, i'm not going to marry a 10/10 aryan maiden anytime soon, but it works for me.

Don't listen to that faggot, never lower your standards. Ever.

Dude this.

I'm 5'8 and don't have anything special face wise, and just love lifting. It makes me healthy, as attractive as I can be, strong enough to do what I want, and makes me just feel good.

Why wouldn't you want to be strong you maggot

u forget that most of these fatties drink their calories, look at soda consumption in texas lul

This

What do you think?

Who is this manlet?

Get some real money without turning into hideous.

He looks good

He looks like Drake Bell went to the gym and became a neo-Nazi

This, for a moment i thought that is drake bell but drake doesnt have tattos

Wait holy shit it is Drake, and he does have tatoos wtf

Its true

Wtf

looks like fucking garbage. narrow shoulders with no delts and no lats. looks like a fucking mini fridge with drake bells head

this, also this thread again? i see this thread everyday, fuck you for making people trying to improve themselves feel insecure. youre a fag op

Oh hahaha

Yes that is him

He is looking for a role in dc teen titans

He looks pretty old

needs a bigger neck desu

A lot of chicks like ugly guys

They arent ugly, they are just average

Are they hot chicks though?

>a lot of chicks like ugly guys' money
ftfy

Legit cutoff is 6ft even. 5'11 is King of the Manlets.

jesus fucking christ why do people care this much

I'm a ugly manlet with zero conversation skills(can't stand futile talking) and only fucked whores and 3/10s.

But I'm passing ottermode and get a hardom looking myself in the mirror everytime. I guess exercising is worth it.

I'm weak for ginger guys. If a guy got reddish hair I'm significantly more likely to notice & crush on him

Being fit would just make it better

If you're ugly you can get jacked and grow a beard then trick people into thinking you're attractive

WHen you don't get invited to the wedding

This is true, but they don't like ugly, ugly guys. It's hard to describe, but they like ugly dudes who look unique, they also need other attributes to make up for it.

Not the chicks I want to get with though

Yes.
Being Veeky Forums is a solid +2 to +3 no matter how ugly you are.

If you are lifting for the sake of women, you prob have more self esteem issues than face attractiveness issues

It's better to be intimidating when you are ugly so people don't try to make fun of you or treat you like shit. Also there are some women with muscle fetish. Being ripped is always better than not being ripped.