Program Writing Thread!!

Program Writing Thread!!

> Have you ever written your own program? What was the goal?

> How did it go?

> Did you pick a base template or started from scratch?

> If you have never written your own routine, explain why!

//Muh dope ass program
class GainzDriver{

public static void main(String[] args){
Exercises[] routine = new Exercises[]{
new Exercise("Dumbell Curls",5),
new Exercise( "Hammer Curls",5),
new Exercise("Preacher Curls",5),
new Exercise("Roids",5)};
//Exercises initialized with name & # of sets.

for(exercise : routine){
while(!exercise.isSuperset()){
exercise.liftWithReps(5);
Thread.sleep(120000); //Mirin
}
}
}

>With President Macron, a fellow actor!

Fixed.

>assblasted alt-rightist upset that an actually competent leader btfo'd his retarded alt-right waifu Le Pen detected

OP here, as I'm a frenchfag

> competent
Lmao get out, also
> implying that the alt-right votes for Le Pen
She's a disgrace, as well as all people in the Front National, to the alt-right, and literally lost her last bits of credibility during the campaign.

during the champagne.

kek

donald drumpf is a nazi

I took a sheiko template and ran it twice a week.

Added about 30 sets of upper back, 25 sets of biceps, 18 sets of triceps, 12set lateral raises, 12 set rear delts, 12 set upright rows, 15 sets abs as well as 15-30 sets of calves. Spread throughout the week.

In the gym about 3-4 hours/day 6 days a week.

Also I forgot I ran 5/3/1 for military press too.

Get back to work Micron

I'm going for my country's special forces which gives out a fitness routine if you ask for one so I've been doing that for about a year. At first it was really challenging and I couldn't do it but now I've been finding it too easy and adding exercises for things that were emphasized in the original plan.

Granny fucker kind of looks like a low key methhead.

>Not writing in Perl
Not gonna make it

>> Have you ever written your own program? What was the goal?
kinda. there wasn't enough volume for my liking on stronglifts, but squatting, benching, deadlifting, rowing, and doing isolations/assistance after would take too long. broke my workouts into upper and lower days. i wanted noobie strength gains and some fluff work without spending ~3 hours in a gym
>> How did it go?
good, so far. still weak af, but i'm a small guy that's been dieting for the entire time so i'm not surprised
>> Did you pick a base template or started from scratch?
kinda used a template. 5x5 on the big lifts with LP in mind, but i've recently swapped bench out for close grip with higher reps. i kept the big movements as they were unless i felt a need to change (like my triceps being weak).
gonna swap to a different routine when i'm done dieting.

Makes sense they'd get along. They have the same taste in women.

>tfw your president isn't Veeky Forums

He's a closeted homosexual. 69 year old beards, even Oscar Wilde would laugh.

Modified a PPL I found:

2x5 diddy
3x8 bent row
3x5 lat pulldown
5x5 ez bar curl

3x5 bench
3x5 ohp
3x5 incline db press
3x15 lat raise
3x5 incline fly

3x5 squat
3x8 RDL
3x8 leg press
4x15 calf raise

Sometimes I'll substitute negative bench but thats about it.

Working out pretty good as PPLxPPL. Pic related.

Le Pen is a zionist cunt. I don't think many alt-righters would vouch for her but then again they tend to be mentally retarded children

what the fuck

>assblasted
It's ok because I'm going to laugh every time French people get culturally enriched by trucks and rifles for the next few years.

post it

The far left is a lot more critical of him than the far right from what I can see

t. french antifa sympathiser

String IsOpAFaggot

Console.ReadLine("Are you a faggot op?"); = IsOpAFaggot

Console.WriteLine(IsOpAfaggot)

Run program: Of course he is.

Yeah but no one cares what you dickless bitches think

Neoliberalism will win

Globalism will win

Stay cucked as your own ''''''allies''''' devour you. Melechon or whatever his name was is as weak and irrelevant as Le Pen.

Javascript is for faggots faggot

Melenchon isn't as far left as he thinks he is

Dude this is retarded, no way you can get any results from this because the volume is way too high, you can't recover from that

lol someone who is legitimately a milquetoast centrist wandered into Veeky Forums to shitpost.

Tbh I'd increase the reps per set on your lat pulldowns, curls, incline db press and incline flyes. Your leg routine is solid, though. Also I would personally change your push day around to be like so:

Ohp
Face pulls
Bench Press

The face-pulls are good counter-balance for bench and they'll help you keep your form. This way you should be able to maximize both lifts since you do them both on the same day.

MONDAY/THURSDAY - CHEST/BACK
- CHEST
* Bench Press -(4x8) OR
* DB press -
* Incline Press - (4x8) OR
* Incline DB -
* Machine flys - (3x10)
* Chest press -

- BACK
* T-bar Rows - (3x10)
* Lat pulldowns (front) - (3x10)
* Seated rows - (3x10)
* Face pulls - (4x15)
* Reverse flys - (3x10)

TUESDAY/FRIDAY - ARMS
- BICEP
* hammer curls - (3x10)
* EZ curl - (4x8)
* Machine curl - (3x10)

- TRICEP
* Overhead tricep - (3x10)
* Seated push down - (3x10)
* Tricep rope extension -(3x10)

- SHOULDERS
* Arnold press - (4x8)
* Side raises - (3x10)
* Front raises - (3x10)
* shrugs - (3x15)

(SUNDAY)/WEDNESDAY - LEGS
* squat (5x5)
* leg press - (4x10)
* Leg extension - (4x10)
* Leg curl - (4x10)
* Calf raises - (5x15)

Wrote this one myself, seeing good gains.

Anyone wanna critique

Yes. You have decent volume for each workout, but you're not lifting frequently enough per week. If you want to do splits, do a PPLxPPL split and add your arm and shoulder stuff to the other days. For example,

Chest + Tris
Back + Bis
Legs + Shoulders

This way you hit every muscle group twice a week. Your muscles are fully recovered after 2 days, so this will allow you to utilize your time most efficiently. Your gains will basically double.

Also aim for 12-16 sets per body part per week. Less sets for lower-rep sets and more sets when you do a lot of reps per set. Hope this helps.

Yes, I'm a software developer. I write lots of programs.

Unless...unless that's not what you meant.

>
>Tbh I'd increase the reps per set on your lat pulldowns, curls, incline db press and incline flyes. Your leg routine is solid, though. Also I would personally change your push day around to be like so:
>
>Ohp
>Face pulls
>Bench Press
>
>The face-pulls are good counter-balance for bench and they'll help you keep your form. This way you should be able to maximize both lifts since you do them both on the same day.

Yeah I was doing ~8-12 reps for all of those but it seemed like i could never increase the weight, after i dropped the reps i can actually get some linear progression going. Eg. Going from 80 lb curl at 8-12 to 90,100,110 and now 120 with 4-6. I make sure to train to absolute failure though and do negatives on curls until i cant give anything else. I may step up the regime to 8-12 soon.

Why do you recommend switching the order of OHP and Bench?

Agreed

t. altright snowflakes

Oi vey i wonder who is behind this post