What do I say?

What do I say?

Olivia from Bolivia

>my name's Barry wtf

if dubs op has to ask her to change his doodooo diaper

DUBS FOR DOODEE DIAPER
DUBS FOR DOODOO DIAPER

"delete this"

hey olivia, do you want me to lick your butthole before i fuck you?

Unironically this

are we gonna fuck or what
don't waste my time hoe

Lookin fo sum fuk?

"Can I eat your shitter like it's an apple fritter?"

hey, you should know something before we talk.
1. i'm only 5'4"tall
2. my penis is really small
3. i have errectile dysfunction

at what time can i pick you up on friday?

Hey Olivia, are you a chicken farmer? Because you sure can raise a cock

olive oil

"y-you too"

i see you like kicking balls, have you ever heard of ballbusting?

Why do theyCall it making eggs like bitch you didn't lay the egg you're COOKING eggs not making the eggs Like boiYouarenotthechicken

hello olivia, i like your look and you obviously like mine. when can we meet each other and have sex?

You: Hey Olivia, what's your favorite color?

Her: [color] [some nonsense]

You: No way, mine is [different color], we have so much in common

.-- .... .- - / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .--- ..- ... - / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / ... .- -.-- / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . --..-- / -.-- --- ..- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / ... .... .. - ..--.. / .. .-.. .-.. / .... .- ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / .. / --. .-. .- -.. ..- .- - . -.. / - --- .--. / --- ..-. / -- -.-- / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / .. -. / - .... . / -. .- ...- -.-- / ... . .- .-.. ... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. ...- . / -... . . -. / .. -. ...- --- .-.. ...- . -.. / .. -. / -. ..- -- . .-. --- ..- ... / ... . -.-. .-. . - / .-. .- .. -.. ... / --- -. / .- .-.. -....- --.- ..- .- . -.. .- --..-- / .- -. -.. / .. / .... .- ...- . / --- ...- . .-. / ...-- ----- ----- / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- . -.. / -.- .. .-.. .-.. ... .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / - .-. .- .. -. . -.. / .. -. / --. --- .-. .. .-.. .-.. .- / .-- .- .-. ..-. .- .-. . / .- -. -.. / .. -- / - .... . / - --- .--. / ... -. .. .--. . .-. / .. -. / - .... . / . -. - .. .-. . / ..- ... / .- .-. -- . -.. / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . ... .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / -. --- - .... .. -. --. / - --- / -- . / -... ..- - / .--- ..- ... - / .- -. --- - .... . .-. / - .- .-. --. . - .-.-.- / .. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-- .. .--. . / -.-- --- ..- / - .... . / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..- - / .-- .. - .... / .--. .-. . -.-. .. ... .. --- -. / - .... . / .-.. .. -.- . ... / --- ..-. / .-- .... .. -.-. .... / .... .- ... / -. . ...- . .-. / -... . . -. / ... . . -. / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / --- -. / - .... .. ... / . .- .-. - .... --..-- / -- .- .-. -.- / -- -.-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- .. -. --. / .-- --- .-. -.. ... .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. / --. . - / .- .-- .- -.-- / .-- .. - .... / ... .- -.-- .. -. --. / - .... .- - / ... .... .. - / - --- / -- . / --- ...- . .-. / - .... . / .. -. - . .-. -. . - ..--.. / - .... .. -. -.- / .- --. .- .. -. --..-- / ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-. .-.-.- / .- ... / .-- . / ... .--. . .- -.- / .. / .- -- /

Hello

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUKKKKKK

hey, now we are talking so what are your other 2 wishes?

Good one

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK

kek

Fuuuark does OP have the balls?

are you into anal?

Man you know don't fucking talk to me, I'm fucking, I'm here to train I'm not here to talk. Ain't got time to listen to your fucking bullshit

Do any of you want to join my free robux giveaway
All you have to do is friend my Roblox profile and Subscribe to my channel
Like the amazing content that you see on screen!
Turn on that bell so you can be up to date on my content!
And also, comment down below "Robux is my Friend" and I will like your comment

"Just be yourself bro"

you look exactly like your mom when she was younger. do you have a birthmark left from your vagina too?

damn i wish to b as brave as you

Solid game.

:^)

>olivia stops responding
Women hate leading a conversation. Shittiest way to end a thread

>not "Hey Olivia!"

LOL fucking pussy.

Its fucking over

you lost her already, literally 0 enthusiasm shown

i want to push my tongue up your ass and out your mouth

do you want to see my peepee?

Alpha as fuck

why the fuck are you saying hello you retard

At least try and not sound like a boring cunt

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

i would love to lick your pussy and ass before i shove 8" of hard meat into you

I honestly think this was probably a worse reply than some of the more 'out there' ones suggested

HaHa thAt'S sOoOooOoooO fuNNy! ahAHA!!1!! i jUsT caN't StoP lAuGhIng aT yOuR FUnnY jOke!!11!! iT gEtS bEttER eVEry tIMe I HeaR iT! HaHa!!!11!! kEEp mAkInG hiLarIouS aNd ORigINal jOKeS yOu fUnnY pErSOn!!11!! cAn'T wAiT unTIl tHe NeXt tIMe yOu maKE A jOkE aBOuT sUIcIdE!!111!!! lOl "i'M dEpReSSeD aND wANt tO kMs!!!1!!!" AhAHaHaaHahAaa!!!!11!

this

wooaaah

What's cooking good looking?

Did I date your sister?

WINRAR

I mean I don't usually even respond to the ones that start off with "Hi" or "Hey"

olivia i lova ya

do this

uh oh

it was what (dubs decide) wrote, you retard.

Maybe I underestimated you, OP..

nvm I think I'm gay now. Nice talk.

this and then

"you know... i wouldn't say no when someone would suggest a threesome... just sayin"

Now we wait

This gonna get boring real quick if Olivia doesn't reply..

What was her name? Blowlivia?

So close!!! that would have been gold!

OP if you're on bumble you're going to have to try to seem a little more sophisticated (i.e. not just interested in fast easy sex) so do something weird funny unique but keep it respectful. Don't be too boring, like just talk about normie interests. Be genuine. Don't say anything you don't mean, don't send a text that you wouldn't find interesting if you were the recipient

>this and then

>"you know... i wouldn't say no when someone would suggest a threesome... just sayin"

do it faggot

ask your mom if she'll let me give you one

Quick, say something clever!

I think ur cute. I know this is random but i think i wanna put a few babies in u ;)

>waste dubs pointing out dubs to op

when did Veeky Forums suddenly become /soc/? why is this thread here

Beat me to it

"I can give you one if you want"

^^DO THIS ANYTHING LESS IS TRASH

Oh lol, do u wanna have sex with me? my benis is bery big :DD

Rolling for this

no sister? that's not good... would you be down for a threesome with your mom then? is your mom hot?

this

Give her your adress and then send her a dick pic, tell her if she doesn't fuck you you're going to rape her

heyo heyo heyoooooo

rip op

WINRAR

Kek

Winrar winrar chicken dinwar

Delete this!

Is it just me or does her response just piss you off? It's so fucking dead.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

you must slay if you care to waste opportunities like this thread is gold

HE FUCKING DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

yeah same expected something more, cant wait for this next response if any

just you

Or maybe he already has a girlfriend and he's just doing this for the lulz