Lifting for a gf in 2017

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white "people"

>2012
>not exclusively dating virgins
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I'll bet my gains that this account is run by a dude.

no its some horse faced slut

why should we care what she thinks or does? Always gonna be hoes, just treat them as such and move on

the average girl is a hoe now user

How would you even find a virgin girl?
Unless you creep up on 16yo and even then it wouldn't be guaranteed
Plus there is obviously something wrong with virgin girls who are around my age and are virgins
It wouldn't be a sense of high morality or whatever
So yeah can't win user it's just how it is and fighting it isn't worth it
Got to play the cards in your hand
I just pump and dump until i move to a poor country to exploit teen whores and then die

These girls are just coping because they can't find a decent boyfriend.

If you're above the age of 25 it will be so crystal clear to you.

>16 years old
>virgin
I have bad news for you user

what is a reasonable cut-off point for a 21 y/o?

3 dicks? 5 guys?

good luck finding a girl with less than 3 @ 21 y/o.

Lol this is true.
Women lose value so damn fast after their early twenties because generally their lives are vapid, coupled with the fact that make-up can only keep an aging face looking attractive for so long, after which they start looking like the weird transvestite looking old women so desperate to cling to their youth.

Men on the other hand generally lead self-improving and more goal oriented lives, which keeps them interesting and attractive for a lot longer.

Not even bitter. I have a gf who is not like the women I described at all, and of course many men lead vapid, meaningless lives and end up being sad old guys. It was just a generalisation of western society.

trips of degeneration

Don't remind me, I'm still trying to cope with the thought of having to take Chads leftovers

I don't lift to get the women, fuck them bitches, give me a fat slut that can cook, and does the dishes.

I unironically know a 23 y/o ig model that has had the same bf since sophomore year of high school. Now, I know that doesn't really mean anything but she's somewhat religious and doesn't seem the type to mess around. She's easily an 8/10, maybe higher depending on personal preference. Unfortunately that bf is not me, but I still mire from afar.

But I agree, these kinds of girls are literal unicorns.

I guess Muslim girls are our last hope to marry nicely and have a good family friendos.

Lets get to converting.

I dated 2 virgins last summer and deflowered one of them. Get off tinder and out of bars and you will find them, they exist.

We're talking about girls of age

>16yo

user no girl past 12 is a virgin. This guy most likely fucked a kid and someone should probably call the fucking police.

>western women

LMAO. And this fucking cancer is slowly spreading to conservative countries as well.

>Lifting for 3D women

>not manning up and marrying her
lmao didn't think there'd be any real men on Veeky Forums, enjoy your hand gymcel

>what did he mean by this
Lmao, I have loyal gf who satisfies my sexual needs.

Enjoy your disease-ridden roasties. Your country is shit, americuck.

Once at a party when the topic came up I was shocked to discover that many of the girls that I knew (18+ at this time) had never even had an orgasm in their entire life.

My wife was a prostitute, not by choice

Didn't know, do now, don't care, didn't care, won't ever care
best thing that ever happened to me
Stop being faggots
Also if you ask each other for the hard # you're both faggots

I'm 25, in good shape and am fairly competent at keeping conversations. But I'd rather die alone than take Chad's leftovers, even if it means not having a family.

She still is a prostitute user

cuck plz

Not by choice? Is she some imported heroin addict?

>not by choice

They all say that when they want out.

its not really about the partner count but being openly a slut

You couldn't do better than a whore. Its ok. Just stop trying to drag the rest of society down with you. Ok sport?
Seriously though, if it "wasn't by choice" that makes her a former sex slave, not a prostitute. That is a pretty important distinction, and the fact that you don't even know which it really was should bother you.

Lemme guess you pick up bitches on IG and the bar and wonder why you can't find a good girl

usually girls who follow the most mainstream trends are thots

>Tfw I married my qt virgin gf and I'm the only one she has slept with.

Only this month was my first time of meeting American "people" since the late 1990s........

Omfg, what happened? Your women are dreadful cunts and the guys are insecure little twerps who hide behind some bravado and call everyone, sir.

When I was young I always wanted to visit America but I think I'd end up going Vtec if I went ther now are people are really like that. I thought it was just a big meme and the peeps were still cool.

Furthermore I'm on vacation somewhere in Asia and I keep noticing the amount of whites that are race mixing. Not the typical white loser and his Asian gf, but hipster looking dbags and bitches with PoC etc. I'm so disgusted at what the world has become.

With Tinder, the "bitches" in the line "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" applies now to both all women and all men.

>it's an "Anonymous tells you what you already know but doesn't offer any alternative places because he doesn't know either" episode

>Muslim girls
Lol enjoy your "virgin" with an asshole the size of your thigh

Well she's not going to tell you she CHOSE to SELL her PUSSY but rather she was FORCED to ACCEPT MONEY in return for SUCKING DICK and getting her HOLES POUNDED by DIFFERENT MEN everyday.

>girls who follow mainstream trends are thots

Yeah, cuz I can totally pick up that 1/1000 serviceably attractive girl that plays DnD right?

look at the comments mate. sure, lot of middle aged single moms and girls panicking in their late 20s but also a lot of young girls too who look completely average.

fine, grocery store, book store, churches, hobby stores sometimes coffee shops

the girls you want aren't gonna be on a lot of social media or go to the bar and parties to just "socialize"

to me the biggest indicator of a thot is when she is on lots of social media, especially if she's famous for being a hoe or "cute"

exceptions however, some girls could have a say music blog or art blog and still be perfectly fine

nah, no one is saying dungeons and dragons im saying gamer grrrrl league twitters who pretend to be shy or instathots who dont care about anything but expensive clothes, making their ass big, weed, social media and makeup

dont know what you mean mate

Dude these instagram accounts exist only for other girls to point and say "I may not have my shit together, but at least I'm not her". You don't understand how fucking insane they are deep down, a good portion of them base their entire and I mean ENTIRE self-worth on who is beneath or above them.

the literal state of your life lmao how much do you lift buddy?

What happens when her pimp comes calling again?

>1438
>dating

samefag
the two biggest cheaters and thots are the try hard streamers who try to cute and pretend to be shy or the of course insta thots, mindlessly following any trend instagram shoves in her face

>2012
idgaf about the virgins anymore I wanna know how the fuck you time traveled

This desu

>dont know what you mean mate

you cant possible say whether the girl you see in a coffeebar is an average girl with healthy sexual life or a huge slut sucking 4 dicks a week on average since fucking tinder exist where 3 line of text and there is a confident, older, financially stable fit guy who is willing to dick you down and no one will ever know
a decade ago if you wanted to be a slut you still had to dress up, go out, find guys, make a stupid a smalltalk and then bring him home if everything went right (so he doesnt have a gf, doesnt work in the morning, etc)
sluts were known at least in smaller communities but nowdays you have no fucking idea whether someone is a slut or not. thats why i said look at the girls commenting, a bunch of them look innocent and normal

Judging by the amount of Muslim girls I have fucked in base portashitters in the Middle East, I wouldn't go this route.

The ones born in the west are also just as bad as any other western woman.

If she was an actual sex slave, thats one thing. I mean, kidnapped and forced through threat of violence, with no way out (as in, because she was actively held captive or was taken to a country where she didn't understand the language or customs enough, or she was forced into it so young that she had not choice but to go along with it,) then fucking hell m8, I'm so sorry that happened and I hope she's doing alright.

If you mean she chose (key word: chose) to have sex for money, whatever the circumstances then go fuck yourself. Plenty of men are homeless and don't immediately go gay for pay. If your fine with it, cool, but I went on a date with a former stripper once, and as soon as she told me I knew their wouldn't be a second one.

Its a sign of a lack of integrity in my eyes.

>my wife is a prostitute and thats the best thing that ever happened to me
the elusive hyper-cuck rears its ugly head once again, breaching the ocean surface but for a moment for fresh air before it returns to its deep sea cuck shed

WHAT DO WE FUCKING DO
FUCK
MAYBE THE ANIME NIGGERS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG

jesus Christ tell me they come with warning labels

>constantly whine about women rejecting them
>constantly whine about women having sex with other men

Fucking hell when will you people learn? YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. All of you seem to think you are this miraculous Prince Charming who deserves to be the first and only for a fucking harem of women and you're not. Women, surprisingly enough, are people too, and people enjoy fucking. How fucking deluded do you have to be to think a huge portion of the population should be deprived of one of the most important parts of human existence in recognition of your magnificence?

You've all been poisoned by anime and other anons to think that by virtue and brute force alone you can get what you want. If you just open enough doors eventually you'll find one with something you want behind it, right? Fucking no. You're all a bunch of stupid fucking idiots and you aren't going to get what you want in reality until you learn to differentiate between it and your sociopathic narcissistic fantasies.

Enjoy shit sex for the rest of your life

user, could you clarify on your former prostitute gf?

If she was an actual sex slave I feel pretty bad desu. If not, I'd like to know.

>abnormally colored hair
>tattoos
>thot collars
>hoop earrings
>affects negro mannerisms
Even a lack of these is no guarantee, but that should get you past the worst of them.

>PoC
please tell me you didnt use this unironically

what a faggot

girls commenting on what?
just become good at reading fake and real body language

if she's an obvious slut (exposing clothes, being rude and obnoxious, talking about sex all the time etc) they're easy to avoid, however women who are more quiet and reserved, when you talk to them it would sometimes be easy to tell if they're fake shy or real shy, however men tend to avoid the women who are genuinely shy with misunderstanding they are not interested

also how they're dressed too, revealing clothes are give away sluts, modest clothes that dont draw a lot of attention are usually what tells a good girl

basically the point is to look for a girl who doesn't like attention

ever since the last girl i was talking to turned out to be a massive whore, i have unironically given up on women and put all of my effort into trying to impress 2d women. i am substantially happier than i have been in the last 2 years fucking around with 3d

>mfw found a girl with 1, at 20, at least thats what she tells me >.>

again, its not about having a healthy sexual life and even casual sex. its about being proud of being a hump-and-dump and still expecting guys later with a serious manner. sorry mate but i wont date a hoe that went through an experiemental phase with sucking different dicks every day for weeks

>girls who say daddy unironically
>any girl into ddlg
>any streamer
>long ass nails
>retardedly big eyelashes
>random cosmetic surgery or procedures they didn't need
bonus points - when it's obvious and she denies it
>girls who shop off of chinese knock off sites like aliexpress for clothes
>extensions
>lots of makeup
>no bra
>adias or calvin klein shirt
basically if a girl fits 3 or more of these
RUN

1 means 3

>Have a girl who calls me daddy
>that's the only one on this list

I will

>its about being proud of being a hump-and-dump
Sex in the 21st century is a recreational activity first and means of procreation second. It's fun, and the more you do it means the more people consider you physically attractive enough to do it. It feels good to do and makes you feel good about yourself. Again, why would you want to deprive a shitload of people of this?

>still expecting guys later with a serious manner
If I play a bunch of basketball in my driveway because I like it so much, then I want to sign up with a team to take it more seriously, should I be turned away because I spent too much time doing it casually?

>sorry mate but I wont date a hoe that went through an experiemental phase with sucking different dicks every day for weeks
Fine dude, it's your preference, don't do it if you're uncomfortable with it. Just know that this whole obsession with purity stems from a need to defend your ego, and you'd be a lot happier if you just let go of it.

>The rare girl who plays video games
>Likes clothes,
>Likes making their ass big (reminder that you are posting to fucking Veeky Forums
>The drug fucking everyone does
>The internet sites fucking everyone is forced to use now
>Making themselves look good with makeup because they have no fucking choice if they don't want to look like shit compared to all the other girls who do wear makeup
Congratulations. You've used cynicism to describe every girl on the planet with a nice catcher for a few ones who don't fit the mold.

i had a legitimate response for you but then i realized that ur probably a roastie. stay mad

Man I'm trying to help you. You're gonna be miserable for a long fucking while if you let your ego get to you. If you can't tell how many dudes your woman's fucked, then why does it matter to you? I get it if she's all high mileage looking and worn out, but if you couldn't tell unless she told you, why would the number matter? You're not too good for her, man, I guarantee it.

youtube.com/watch?v=n450GmN2Yfk

I was slightly on your side until you posted Bo Burnham.

are you a roastie?
the fuck is with this justified postmodern hedoism? if everyone was a selfish cunt caring only about what feels best for them at the exact moment, the society wouldve collapsed by now.

>Sex in the 21st century is a recreational activity first and means of procreation second.
so is heroine

>and the more you do it means the more people consider you physically attractive enough to do it.
you dont have to be physically attractive to be a slut as a girl. in fact, most sluts are tend to be completely average or fat.

> It feels good to do and makes you feel good about yourself.
so does heroin.

>Fine dude, it's your preference
its like every guy's preference get real.
the "tinder is for sluts and not relationships" are already standard where i live.

It's an apt song. It's relevant.

There's nothing wrong with having booty calls or FWBs with them, but don't you fucking think I will give commitment to a vagina with high mileage.

>If you can't tell how many dudes your woman's fucked, then why does it matter to you?

for me, a relationship should be a deep connection towards a person im attracted to both physically and mentally. one of the perks is a deep intimitacy with an another human being. if the girl was fucked in a bathroom stall after a beer all the time, intimitacy means jack shit and she lot her value as a human being

I said expensive clothes, they only like expensive clothes, and they're obsessed with making their ass big, and not everyone uses them, and I also said tons of makeup, nothing wrong with a little bit of makeup I'm talking about drag queen level shit

I knew tons and tons of girls who didn't smoke weed or have much social media

>are you a roastie?
No.
>the fuck is with this justified postmodern hedoism? if everyone was a selfish cunt caring only about what feels best for them at the exact moment, the society wouldve collapsed by now.
I want you to open a history book and point to the exact period of time in which people weren't fucking for fun. Go ahead, do it.
>so is heroine
Heroine isn't a method of procreation, but why should it matter to me if you want to use it? Why is that my business?
>you dont have to be physically attractive to be a slut as a girl. in fact, most sluts are tend to be completely average or fat.
Okay? So?
>so does heroin.
Again, so?
>its like every guy's preference get real.
The fact that you think that is why you're here using the word "roastie" unironically instead of getting laid, retard.

Alright man. For me it's not a deal breaker because I don't give a shit and now I'm a better dick than the others anyway, but if you aren't confident enough for that then that's okay.

>if the girl was fucked in a bathroom stall after a beer all the time, intimitacy means jack shit and she lot her value as a human being
Okay, but if you fucked a girl in a bathroom stall after getting drunk, are you invalidated as a potential mate too? Does this go both ways or do women not get to have as much fun as you?

fair enough
but don't sleep around all your life then when it comes down to it you want a virgin waifu to settle down and have kids with, be realistic and fair

>"what are we?"
>"done"

If any of the conversations went any differently then someone dun goofed

What's the tipping point where instead of patting another girl on the back for having lots of casual you instead go "Damn, you're a ho."

20 guys, 50? A 100?

I'm not sure where I would draw the line but I'm sure I'd realize if I heard the number.

Good for you user, I hope you treat her well.

There is so much wrong with this post, I don't even know where to start.
Are you really this surprised people would be upset that they don't get sex and that they'd be jealous of men that do get sex?

How can you get so fucking mad over this? Sure, its annoying when someone is being a degenerate downer, but what the fuck do you expect

I also don't know why you're going on about brute force.

>but if you aren't confident enough for that then that's okay
Sluts don't deserve love. They can be used as sexual objects, but nothing more.

would've thought that gains would make you guys feel good about yourselves but holy shit you guys are so insecure.

look up idealization. the idea that some fair maiden who hasn't sucked too much dick is waiting for a big stronk man like you to sweep off her feet doesn't exist you sad losers

so what if a girl's sucked some dick, it means she'll be better at sucking yours you insecure man babies

see . also why am i miserable again?

this, besides these kinds of women aren't going to have much of a future anyway. its no use in worrying about what loose women do

Your commitment is the most valuable thing you have. Why would you give it away to someone who doesn't deserve it?

How do you feel about public toliets? They're gross if you ask me and women with high mileage
on their orifices are the same thing.

For me, Tinder felt like I'm literally talking to objects. Nothing more. You decide whether someone is worthy to even just talk to you by looking at 2 pictures of them.
There was nothing human about it. It reminded me of the old Computer Love track. No vibe, no "well maybe he/she is totally different than how he/she looks", the lact of feeling when you first see someone without knowing them.
All the girls I've met with, they were objects to me, nothing more.
I can't respect someone who was an object for too many men. Maybe it's my ego, but I can't help it. If she was an object for many men for years, she won't be more than that for me, because I respect myself just as much as the guys she was an object to.

I'm more of a whore than any woman I've met.

I'm 21 and slept with 28ish people.

I have two gfs right now and I literally can't stop. Its almost an issue.

lmaoing at your life

So killing people is perfectly normal because people have been doing it since humans starting recording history? The prevalence of some activity doesn't sanction it nor make it right, you fucking postmodern dreg.

Also, impulsively fucking anything that makes your tummy tickle is not exactly a formula for stable self esteem nor is it healthy for someone seeking an actual relationship. Look at the statistics on happiness compared to premarital sexual partners. The more you have the more miserable you are in marriage.

And it's because your frivolous self gratification turned you into a bitch made degenerate who is unfit for the standard life of an average citizen.

Shit thread much?

Start going to church, read a study that religious girls are more likely to stay virgin by a large margin

they could say the same thing
it's dumb for men who fucked sluts all their life and now wants to "commit" to a virgin wife
just as it's dumb for women who fuck chads all their life and now wants some virgin price charming to marry

if your commitment was valuable, give it to someone who deserves it on an equal level as you, in the end if you commit to a virgin while fucking hoes all your life it's just not fair

lmao u savage

It's hilarious how mad roasties/roastie-enablers get about men having a preference for non-sluts

>So killing people is perfectly normal because people have been doing it since humans starting recording history? The prevalence of some activity doesn't sanction it nor make it right, you fucking postmodern dreg.
I didn't realize that every time someone had sex recreationally, someone was being killed against their will. Should have told me sooner.

>Also, impulsively fucking anything that makes your tummy tickle is not exactly a formula for stable self esteem nor is it healthy for someone seeking an actual relationship. Look at the statistics on happiness compared to premarital sexual partners. The more you have the more miserable you are in marriage.
[Citation Needed] Also, just because some people get unhappy after fucking too much doesn't mean everyone has to stop fucking.

>And it's because your frivolous self gratification turned you into a bitch made degenerate who is unfit for the standard life of an average citizen.
Yeah I'm sure you know. You're angrily posting on the internet about how women who aren't virgins are bitches and "roasties" and somehow you're the standard. Again, trying to help you man, but enjoy being alone I guess.

>he doesn't fuck tinder sluts and nurture a relationship with a qt boi
Bitches ain't shit, senpai.

Of course it goes both ways. I'm not insisting on double standards like women do.