HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GAIN WEIGHT? I'M LITERALLY EATING 5 MEALS A DAY WHAT MORE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GAIN WEIGHT? I'M LITERALLY EATING 5 MEALS A DAY WHAT MORE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!!!

Read the fucking sticky

Eat more

Eat more calorie dense meals.

I eat 3 times a day and have 2 protein shakes a day and take in ~3300 kcal

Breakfast:
>oats
>50g nuts/seeds
>whole milk
>1 scoop

Lunch
>whole wheat pasta
>calorie dense pesto sauce
>spinach
>chicken

~3pm
>whole milk, 1 scoop

Dinner
>broccoli
>3 large eggs
>chicken
>rice

~10pm
>100g seeds/nuts, whole milk, 1 scoop

Do shots with olive oil

Put olive oil on everything and take shots of it after every meal.

that sounds gross but ok
hmmm

wish i could drink milk. I recently, for some odd reason, became lactose intolerant. I miss cereal and whey in milk.

Eat more, as in a meal isn't a small salad

Last 4 meals for me
1: 3 wraps @ 450kcal each + some sweet potatoes
2: 4 eggs, 4 slices bacon, oatmeal, tea, melon, and a shake. This came to 1100kcal total
3: two sandwiches @ 250kcal each as a snack
4: a sub + whole grain chips, totaling 1400 kcal

So in 4 meals I managed 4000+kcals w/o soda. That's a light day

Try fairlife milk. No lactose, extra protein. Its good shit.

Not OP here, what is recommended for bulking if you have to exclude milk products? I assume scoops stand for whey powder which I can't take without becoming acne elemental

I see these olive oil shots advices, wouldn't that literally make you vomit?

Feels like its impossible to exceed my 2500 calories TDEE from healthy sources of food

Nuts, peanut butter, shit like that. Easy, cheap, healthy, calorie dense as FUCK

Here is your answer OP. get some before the FDA catches on.

OP, what's your TDEE?

Do you feel like you're gaining weight around a specific area? I want to eat a surplus, but I 'm afraid that I will mostly get abdominal fat.

G O M A D
O
M
A
D

OP all you need to eat is: 8 eggs, 1.5qt milk, 500g sweet potato 3 times a day along with a two scoop whey+200g plain greek yogurt shake twice a day

mom no

eat sugary foods. God its easy to eat calories like that.

Its not about meals, its about calories

You can eat 6 meal every day but it doesnt do shit if those meals 400 calories each

Thanks man

buy a big plate of frosted brownies and tell me its hard to get over 2500 cal in one day

I have love handles, but thats about it.

You'll probably gain fat in the ab area, shit, you'll probably gain fat all over. IIRC its genetic and people put on fat in different places at different rates.

>tfw have a 9fl oz whole milk shake with 1 scoop cinamon danish and 100g sesame seeds chilling in the fridge right now

Brah I shit you not before I worked out a proper diet I was mixing 4 tbsp olive oil with a bit of water and just downing it before bed every night.

My shits were pretty greasy but it wasn't too bad.

Just make sure to drizzle whatever you cook with a generous amount of olive oil. Seriously, even if you're just cooking, use olive oil and scrape everything out of the pan and onto the plate/into the container. People really underestimate how many calories olive oil can add to meals.

Whole pasta is okay but actually not as good as it seems (150g dry has 550 kcal, complex carbs and protons, but that will double in weight while cooking and be a complete bitch to fit inside your stomach alongside everything else you'd put in the meal).

As this user said, , use nuts and/or seeds.

Fun fact: Peanut butter has better absorption than eating nuts/seeds normally. The more you chew seeds/nuts the more you'll get out of them.

I ate 14 hot wings with fries than chugged a protein shake. I have this heavy feeling in my chest. What do I do?

Just drink a few glasses of milk.

eat more

Count them. COUNT THEM! Count the FUCKING CALORIES!! WHAT YOU CONSIDER A MEAL IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT A BIG BUFF DUDE CONSIDERS A MEAL!

Cook food in olive oil

peanuts, milk, scoops and normal meals, thats all you need

>eating 5 meals a day
>not gaining weight
Eat more you piece of shit, eating a fucking lettuce sandwich doesn't count as a meal

>eating two dozen eggs over the course of a day

Never going to make it.

I will never understand how people actually have difficulty gaining weight.

Same here, bro. I've been a big milk drinker my whole life and only suddenly became lactose intolerant. Sucks

Peanut butter, mayonnaise, cheese, etc... On everything.