"psst kid, do you wanna get fukin ripped?"

"psst kid, do you wanna get fukin ripped?"

I started using this and it has been doing wonders for my skin, and my cuts.

Went from 186 to 163. Struggling to get below this but works like a charm gents

How do you guys use it to cut?

Holy shit this. If you aren't 'cidering' you might as well give up

This is without doubt one the most impressive meme shills of recent years.

BRAGG have a masterful marketing team.

>with the 'Mother'

what the fuck

just spread it all over your body

been using it only two months and i've already lost 150 pounds. i can see for distances of over 20 miles, ive begun to levitate in my sleep, and i no longer have to do my taxes

i've been doing it wrong, been jacking my benus off with it.

Stop trying to shill this shitty meme in every thread.

Looks like we have a "Cider Skeptic" Have fun living life on
>Hardmode

You're meant to inject it like steroids
Is just memeing like a retard
This will work for massive dick gains

Aside from the meme stuff, I suffer from psoriasis, and this stuff has helped that more than actual topical medication I use.

its the sediment at the bottom

I heard that this is the secret ingredient in SIPS

Shitty forced memes aside, even if there is a Braggs shill posting here, apparently ACV does actually have health benefits. I dunno about using it to cut, but at least for 'general health' which is about as vague as it gets I know - just google apple cider vinegar. Other brands are available.

my grill drinks this stuff every night, i swear it makes her shit like a duck the next morning.

I unironically can't stop drinking it.

I mix it with water and drink a copious amount. Will I die?

Put a cup of this in a cool bath for sunburn relief

I use olive oil for that instead and it works great. Vinegar is godly for skin too tho.

This works so good that I stated using it on my car. My Camaro RS is now a Corvette! Dick got smaller though.. meh.

DILUTED ACV is great for making your facial skin smooth and lightening your acne scars overtime. Who wouldn't want facial gains?

>put one cup in freezer overnight
>turns back into an apple

it's amazing

mix olive oil and vinegar for great sunburn relief (troll face)

dont actually do it, it makes mustard gas

suppository, but since its a liquid you need to give yourself an enema but wear a buttplug so not to leak it by accident

Is this some sort of new Veeky Forums meme? I haven't been on here for a while, but ever since Trump got elected and momentum from other shit, so many new people have joined. I mostly stick to /int/ and /g/. Also op is a faggot. But what does apple cider vinegar even do?

Goddigity Damn

its a north African meme that girls drink it to have weight loss, so much so that they have tooth erosion problems.. bodybuilders started culturally appropriating their cuts

I drink a glass of water with ACV every morning, haven't really noticed anything after 1.5 weeks

I think I was memed