ITT we discuss how to master the Cold Open

>ITT we discuss how to master the Cold Open

I've been having luck with the Obi Wan Kenobi approach, where I literally just walk up to a girl with a chirpy "Hello there", as if I already know who she is. it's important she looks unoccupied, even for a brief moment.

fortunately, there's basically no response you can have other than some form of 'hello', which allows me to have the same copy+paste conversation with every girl. After my open, I say something along the lines of "either I know your twin, or you were at X place on Y". I think the location being an actual event or hobby works nicely. she will of course say no

act surprised and chuckle then introduce yourself. now it's the >easy part. small talk ask her bullshit like what brings her here, what she's up to, some variation of that. ask her if she's got plans over the weekend, then ask her out.

Important to note that the way you ask is crucial, by that I don't mean ASK but almost demand it
>"let's catch a movie"
not
>"do you want to watch a movie with me?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRosHOWyxdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't mean to Bragg, but ever since I started on 2tbs I have been getting poosi like mad.

>OK daddy I'm going out now
>OK sweetheart what you're wearing is fine, have fun

Is there a bigger burden in society than pussy fathers?

every single person you try this on will see right through it as the lame, autistic, premeditated pick-up technique that it is and think less of you for trying something so stupid.

literally just say hello and introduce yourself. make it abundantly clear that you're interested in her and getting to know her. ask her out.

cut out all the fucking autistic bullshit you have splattered in there.

This is the cringiest thread I've seen in a while.

Yeah: pussy sons

(I'm talking about you)

>hi I'm user
>uhhh hi
>s-so.. d..do you want to go out with me sometime?
>uhh no thanks

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say she might have gone to the beach

everytime i read "hello there" somewhere i have to think of this video, it's just cracking me up mang

youtube.com/watch?v=NRosHOWyxdA

>autistic
Hahahaha

rekt

looks to be the norm when you're at a beach.

I am not going to read this essay. But the best opener I know is situational. Get creative, senpai. Sometimes she can see right through it, then you gotta switch up what you say (dont be defensive tho) and fully commit.

I hate autistic fucks like you. So what should people who cant get laid do? Just give up and be celibate? at least he is trying.

>I've been having luck with the Obi Wan Kenobi approach, where I literally just walk up to a girl with a chirpy "Hello there", as if I already know who she is. it's important she looks unoccupied, even for a brief moment.
Holy shit kek

>I hate autistic fucks like you. So what should people who cant get laid do? Just give up and be celibate? at least he is trying.
first of all, nice dubs

next, go ahead and do what you've posted. To be honest I fell for the PUA meme too and got success making out with grills and having one night stands.

However here lies the problem, most women who have their head on straight won't bite for this shit. My suggestion? Online dating, you can continue doing whatever it is you want and find women through the comfort of your computer or phone.

>My suggestion? Online dating, you can continue doing whatever it is you want and find women through the comfort of your computer or phone.

Not all of us are Chad, senpai. I only had tinder matches when I had abs.

So again, fuck you. If you understood the reasoning why PUAs say what they say, and do what they do, you can tailor it so you dont look like an autist in a top hat. Its the context thats important. PUA is not "say XYZ and she will suck your dick" CONTEXT MATTERS!

Yeah I MAD

>So again, fuck you. If you understood the reasoning why PUAs say what they say, and do what they do, you can tailor it so you dont look like an autist in a top hat. Its the context thats important. PUA is not "say XYZ and she will suck your dick" CONTEXT MATTERS!
Good look senpai, keeping a positive outlook will yield positive results.

M A R K M A N S O N
O
D
E
L
S

>autistic
Stop.

Fuck you, you blue pill sucking Beta Male! Why the fuck did you even come to the thread of a philosophy you dont agree with? Some people cant get laid and want to learn social skills. Fuck off.

>If you understood the reasoning why PUAs say what they say, and do what they do, you can tailor it so you dont look like an autist in a top hat.

More on this, you dont even have to hit on them, you just have to make them feel emotions, vagina tingles to be exact. Now what makes each girl tingle depends on a lot of things. I'll let you research on that on your own.

Shitting on PUA's is a typical case of crabs in a bucket mentality.

>you walk up to her without any context
>"Hi, I'm user!", said confidently but sounding like an infomercial due to the contrived nature
>"Uuuh, hi!", she says while smiling politely and looking bemused, as you desperately hope she is turned on but you know she's being polite
>You ask her a question
>she gives a one word answer
>you can either ask another question and immediately turn the conversation in to an awkward and increasingly psycho sounding interview, or hail Mary attempt a joke which will 99.999 % end with an awkard response and no laugh and leaving the conversation in the same position, or just say a statement that, while acceptable in an actual conversation with someone you know, leaves her with little to respond to and you seeming weird because you're talking to someone new like you've known them for years
>you shuffle away, just barely managing to not blush
>Chad slaps her ass and fucks her the same day

>Now what makes each girl tingle depends on a lot of things. I'll let you research on that on your own.
WHAT THINGS

Wow that's . Depressing.

Hello there!
Either I know your twin, or you were on Draenor server in 2005
What?! You weren't? You don't know what that is? No way!
Kekekekeke
I'm ManletRogueX. You got plans this weekend? You wanna grief noobs in the Barrens?

Ok. Having a great body is one, status is another, money is yet another. Having a certain type of cologne because her dad has the same brand is yet another. Humor, attitude etc.

The extent, prioritization and levels of attraction she has for each of those things (and several others I missed) will vary depending on her age, race, religion, where she grew up in, how her Dad treated her etc.

Charismatic people often can tell (due to past or learned experiences with women) and play on this. See; Bill Clinton, Errol Flynn, Porfirio Rubirosa.

As a good default/starting point. Just strive to be the proverbial Chad or as close to him as possible.

>Chad or as close to him as possible

Forgot to add; Chad and other naturals with women probably never even heard of PUA shit. They just are. So thats another thing to keep in mind in your journey to become a womanizer.

Read the Rational Male: Preventative Medicine. The writer also has a blog. Learn and thrive, my friend, THRIVE!

I am still learning myself and IDK wtf I am doing, but what I did in the past worked, and by Zyzz I will replicate the results! Once I figure this shit out.

>said confidently but sounding like an infomercial due to the contrived nature

Well see, if I caught myself doing that, I would change the topic so I could bail. Cant win them all. But with practice you can get good at sounding (and becoming) genuine, and unlike an awkward robot.

Fuck it my dudes, y'all are already getting 0 pussy. So fuck it, even if you fail then you are still at 0 pussy anyways. And if you succeed then you get 1 pussy. Sounds like good risk to me.

fucking hell who is this

>They fell for the PUA meme

Jesus christ guys it's 2017. The industry was debunked as a scam years ago with everyone from Mystery to Rooshe being exposed. Just install Tinder FFS, you'll have a far better hit ratio.

Cold open never fucking works. Attractive girls get guys talking to them all the time. Unless you look like a god or otherwise are VERY special, if you have no connection to her she isn't going to be interested and open. Chances are she is busy and you are bothering her.

Elliot, how the hell are you posting from hell?

>implying Elliot ever approached a girl

I don't understand the message of that comic.

I know you have the rest of that set saved so why don't you salvage this worthless thread and post them

>pick up artists

I have no idea how to approach girls in public.

I have a lot of success on tinder because of my career mostly, and I work out and have a 7/10 face. When I go on dates I can hold a conversation and I understand physical escalation so I can always end a date with kissing, usually takes more to have sex.

But in public I freeze up and have no idea what to do. Which is depressing because I would rather say I met my gf at the farmers market than on tinder

Hate us cause you ain't us, loser

There is no message, those comics are made by some mentally ill Asian beta who whines about white men constantly

redpill me on this

>>>r/cringe

Haha you're right I just talk to girls like a normal person and get laid on the merit that I'm physically better than everyone around me and I don't even give a shit if they reject me so I'm more confident than everyone too
I'm sure glad I'm not you

the haves rarely sympathise with the havenots. :(

Gay new meme by the neckbeards who brought you "sip"

Sure you do, that's why you felt the need to write a novel in reply :^)

Everyone will bite for this shit if you work on your inner game first. The only reason these principles don't work is if a girl just simply doesn't find you attractive or mesh with you (that's just reality), or if you're faking it. Obviously everyone fakes it at first. But he point isn't to use lines and games to get girls. That's just practicing not being afraid of talking to people. The real point is to transform yourself into a true attractive male. Someone who's social, and fun, and ambitious. When you acquire this traits, it's not a script anymore. Most people stop half way or try to skip all the hard parts.

DELET THIS NOW

it's a meme spreading among credulous, gullible people everywhere

your use of the word redpill and the fact that you even had to ask if drinking fucking vinegar would help you have sex indicate that you are one of these gullible people

My approach is to make eye contact, smile, if she makes eye contact back then I come up with a quick line that's kinda joking kinda teasing and then go with it from there.
I pretty much only have experience in clubs/bars though so I'm not sure if this works in normal situations.

Dew ur reesurch!!

Say hi, tell her you thought she was cute and wanted to chat. small talk. ask her out. Be prepared to get rejected 5-40 times.

autism

just ask her for her number you retard

I drink two tablespoons mixed with a glass of cold water before bed.

>Is it a meme?
Yeah, probably

>Has it helped you cut?
Hard to say, but I've been looking extra lean since I started drinking it

I just jump in front of them and start flexing my arms and whistling. So far I'm 0 for 12, but I'm not giving up.

I'm not sure what the rules are in Syria Mohammad, but generally we don't force girls to drape themselves in black bin bags when they want to go to the beach.

Don't listen to the FDA shills. Studies from medical professionals and even hippocrates (the father of modern medicine) all swear by it. It can fix virility, bad skin, bad teeth, digestion, weight gain/loss issues, fatigue, and a whole lot more I am forgetting. What do you have to lose, try some, its only like $6 for a large bottle at most health food stores.

I'm now thinking the creator of these comics may have some genetic disability or illness. The plot thickens...

+1

You're gonna make it

Underrated post