LOW MCAP COINS WITH SHORT TERM POTENTIAL

shill me on it Veeky Forums
>less than $25M mcap
>news/roadmap events before Q1 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#EBCC-ETH
steemit.com/crypto/@kingofcryptos/ebcc-s-innovative-to-token-sales-no-ico-airdrop-directly-buy-on-etherdelta
youtube.com/watch?v=E4298hXRAcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GRS, it moves almost exactly with Vertcoin but low market cap.

>GRS

> shitcoin pumped 100000000000X in 5 days
> it will pump more
> because I said so

Nice
Just
Bought
M

it went up over 1000% user
lmao
both of them did
like you're actually straight retarded

etherdelta.com/#EBCC-ETH

steemit.com/crypto/@kingofcryptos/ebcc-s-innovative-to-token-sales-no-ico-airdrop-directly-buy-on-etherdelta

Guaranteed X5 minimum once it’s listed on Coinmarketcap in the coming days.

lmao

Something's off about this

MBRS

actually has a legit team behind it

LMC Lomocoin
>9mil Marketcap
>Trading near all time low
>Finished current Dev roadmap
>Closed app release on now
>Full release to be announced
>App Combines Crypto/Social Media/GPS scavenger hunting/ Marketing
>Simplest Crypto transfers in app Ive ever seen.
>Airdrops!

>Ebet

opus

The fact I don't even have to bother shilling it makes me feel awesome

hahahaha at last I found a good coin that will give me 10x returns

>trading at 2x ico
>peaked at 5x
>3mil mcap
>backed by giants of the mobility industry

all I'm gonna say

EBET.

STFU on this one, I'm still hoping people dump and hit my buy orders

Lomocoin is cancer but it's the kind of cancer normies fall for if it's marketed aggressively because normies always fall for retarded loyalty schemes.

I hate Lomocoin with a passion but I think it will succeed unless there's a competitor coming out that's better.

You are talking about DOVU.
It's not a Q1 2018 coin though. That roadmap is long.

this, cozy as fuck discord too. dev actually communicates

it's a Q1 15x at least dummy

take it

Airswap. Decentralized exchange release in Q4. Bittrex in Q4. 150 million tokens. Currently 30% below ICO price.

REQ

I have bags of DOVU but their marketing is shit and they even use silly buzzword language like "circular economy". Need to go 15 pages into their whitepaper before one can ascertion that they actually have any idea what they want to do.

Unless they hire a PR firm it's staying pretty low for a while.

That said, I'm holding bags because when/if DOVU gets used in the real world for real uses it's going to be 10 000x from now considering the marketcap potential of its use cases.

Holy fuck that may literally be the best ass I've ever seen, the absolute perfect balance of plumpness and tightness, that's like the equivalent of a set of perky firm c-cups. Great thighs, waist, cute chest, and Asian too. Now I have to fap.

Coss!

lol you guys are all dumb as fuck. ODN op ODN

Embercoin. (EMB) No-one will have heard about it yet, which is a good thing. It's a PoS with an active dev team that actually picked up the project after the original dev abandoned it.

Just finished initial supply creation, coin burn is coming up, literally will never be a better time to buy, go buy like 50 million or something

Buy the 1000% up
Sell the 1000% down

Dedcoin

This is going to be a big deal if the product works. Untapped niche.

that is a good thing
the market is repulsive to the idea of shills commanding a business, that's why omg sunk

give it time, right now it's growing only on speculation. Imagine when the big boys arrive

this is neo-like we are talking here

OK I'm going to share 2 few of you know about.
Hubiinetwork (content distribution network built on ethereum, made by a company that already has 50m+ customers in their non-blockchain distribution network.
youtube.com/watch?v=E4298hXRAcg

And ModulTrade, a bussiness to business trading and logistics monitoring platform enabling lower middlemen fees through smart contracts replacing some of the traditional steps, and cryptocurrency being usable as low fee payment.