What's a good way to initiate conversation with a qt at the gym?

What's a good way to initiate conversation with a qt at the gym?

Go up to her and shoot your brain out. She'll say "OMG" to your corpse and then move on.

That's your only chance of getting a girl to speak to you. I think it's worth it.

Ask her if she's working out.

Throw a kettlebell at her head.
Then when she is drifting in and out of consciousness lead her into agreeing to sex and do it before anyone notices.

Ask her if you can borrow a dollar.

Go into the locker room, rub the dollar on your genitals, then return and give it back to her.

Let the pheremones do their work

Don't try to hit on women at the gym. You're there to work on yourself, not try to hit on women. Save it for the bar or something.

>tfw u hit on the bar but she just says "lift me"

"omg did you just BRAP?"
"uhm excuse me?"
"hi, my name's user. nice to meet me"

instant /4/rchan front page

>tfw I approached gym crush of 2 years and it turns out that she is actually interested in me aswell
Now I just have to not screw this up. My sober 1v1 skills with women is terrible.
t. Chad look alike

don't

post pics psuedo-chad aka brad

Say hey, are you working out?

Stop ruining our boards you fucking faggot. Go back and stay there.

This honestly. The only success I've had with QT gym girls is by doing things of this nature. It's really free pussy when you think about it. I've found kettlebells are the easiest because you can make it look more natural. Something in the 10-15 lb range is optimal. Anything lighter and you have to use a lot of force to knock her out. Anything heavier and you run the risk of making her unconscious for too long.

Pretend to be retarded.

this, she will giggle since she obviously is at the gym

fail a bench rep and have her save you

>pretend

LOL but of course she is she's at the gym!

Damn that's hilarious. Gonna try this, thanks anonymous!

man skimming through this thread and combining all the responses leads me to believe you should throw a kettlebell at her head, ask her if she's working out and then ask her if she farted, then fail bench press

(((don't)))
faggot it's a gym, not a bar

KEK

"want to share some Braggs?"

Ask her if she bought tickets. When she says "tickets to what?", say "TICKETS TO THE GUN SHOW" and start flexing. You'll drown in pussy, guaranteed.

Pretty good, but instead of saying "brap" try actually sounding out "pphpffthlblblbthshhspthssss"

ask her if she's working out

Just learn to say the first thing that comes to your mind. Start with old people, then with betas, then with chads, then with ugly girls and so on.

This

>be waiting for squat rack
>qt 6/10 next to me says something about dyels quitting after not getting abs in 2 weeks
>laugh a little cuz it reminded me of a thread on Veeky Forums
>she says 'heyyy it's true though!'
>talk about dumb shit
>mentions she sees me here all the time
>rack opens up and I squat
>leave
if they notice you is there at least interest? my gut tells me they don't notice guys they're not attracted to.

one time I was doing rows next to these two prob 6' volleyball playing chicks (I'm 5'7) and they actually bumped into me multiple times and didn't even realize I existed, but some chad showed up and got their attention by flipping himself around like a monkey on a pullup bar.

Ask here if she's feelin' fit

do this.
say it like wayne from waynes world

this, it'll be funny cos your already at the gym

He's right. Nothing ruins my day more than seeing a shitty screen cap of a thread the next day and a bunch of autists commenting like they're "on le Veeky Forums"

made me spit out my drink.

In all seriousness; if they're using a machine after they get done with a set just go up and ask them if they're done with that machine or if you can work in. From there if she shows any interest she may continue conversation. I did this by accident at my gym and met this qt named Amber

this, it will be funny because you are at a gym!

she's interested in you, you fucking thick headed autismo

talk to her next time you see her
ask her name
ask for her number
ask her to go get some food/drink sometime

it's not hard

Sap bitch. Nice lifting gloves, do you like mine?

haha! mind if i save that one senpai haha LIT haha kill me

Just stare at her ass, that worked for me.

>sitting on a bench between curling sets
>a girl in front of me is doing deadlifts
>she's wearing those tight grey pants girls wear to the gym
>I can see the outline of her pussy perfectly
>just keep staring at her ass and pussy, drinking in the view
>she notices it in the middle of her set and gets uncomfortable
>finishes her set
>turns around
>"hey, are you staring at my ass?!"
>"yes"
>"well, could you stop, thank you?!"
>"sure, after you turn 30"
>she tries to stay angry but I see the corners of her mouth twitching
>finally she bursts out laughing
>I introduce myself and get her name
>we shoot the shit for a while
>I ask her if she takes a bus to the gym or what
>"no, I have my own car"
>tell her to take me home because I don't want to walk again
>she does
>arrive at my place
>tell her that we should hang out and that she can wait in the living room while I take a shower
>"b-but I need to go home and take a shower, too"
>"we can shower together"
>"b-but I don't have any fresh clothes"
>"I'll borrow you mine, cmon, we can wash each other's backs, it will be nice"
>we go up to my apartment and shower together
>spoiler alert: then we fucked

She went home wearing my t-shirt and boxers and when she came to drop them off, we fucked again. Good times.

A girl wearing my clothes is #goals desu senpaitachi.

>i see you went with the cheese pizza today, any reason why?
>you could probably eat pepperoni if you wanted to.
>time for me to bench at the squat rack, hope I don't sound off the lunk alarm with my heavy lifts.
>you can watch if you like.

go up to her and say, "you don't have to tell me anything, but you do have to eat this" as you hand her a bowl of eggs

Nice user

What is your nationality and how old are you? Just wondering, spledind job on that lady

i'm so glad i'm a guy

> "Hi, saw you in the parking lot earlier...ahah, I drive a mobility scooter too, wanna race? ahah...uhm...*creamy farts sneaks down the pants*"

>shoot your brain out

Be like, "hey you dropped these" *hands the chick a tampon*. Works everytime

Wait until she does hip thrust. Stand over her steal her bar and do OHP with it to show dominance.

This was funnier in my head

This can actually lead to them approaching you. I've had several women approach me at my gym over the years and I'm still fucking fat.

Do the kettlebell third and then he screams at her lifeless corpse for help on bench.

Finnish, 26

Thanks

too bad his story isn't true.

Wow newfag

Amber is a fucking cunt she always hogs the smith machine and every time shes done some indian manlet sprints up to her and asks her if he can use it. He then does 2 sets of the worst squats i have ever seen and follows her to whatever exercise Amber is doing now

1. Be a Chad or a Brad
2. Whatever you do, don't be a Bob or a Billy (unless you are Billy Bob Thornton in which case you are a Chad)

kek

>>"I'll borrow you mine, cmon, we can wash each other's backs, it will be nice"
>borrow you mine
Did that hoe suck your brain out your dick?

If you need to ask then it's not gonna go well. Don't do it.

?

Good man, see this issue too many times borrow =/= lend

Don't worry, user. I have the autismus too.

A girl practically has to tell me to fuck her before I get the hint.

I've still fucked ~20 women in my lifetime (I'm 21).

Does this mean I'm an attractive autismus?

I also apparently have a 5-year-old kid. Just found out. Not sure how to feel about this.

I'm sorry that English is not my native language. How many languages can you guys speak?

> at the gym
> see qt doing burpees
> decide to let her know burpees are a meme
> walk to her
> "Burpees are blastphemous. They do not honor the great Zyzz"
> She looks at me like I'm autistic
> "Umm, okay"
> Decide it's over
> Tell her "Hail Gods of War" and walk away
> spend the rest of the workout doing biceps/triceps

"You're doing that wrong. Fucking retard, why don't you just go home if you're going to work out like a fucking idiot? I bet you don't browse Veeky Forums."

good plan

mad because no one ever mires him lmao

b urself

>stories that never happened

Ask if she has a spare squat plug when ur doing legs

Hi

i've seen this before, im guessing its copypasta

almost one