So Veeky Forums, I really need to improve my abs. I feel like they are lagging behind

So Veeky Forums, I really need to improve my abs. I feel like they are lagging behind.

According to the Almighty Bible Written by Zyzz, Wealthy Piano, and signed by Ripped toe, A.K.A the sticky, All I need Is a good diet, loose some body fat, and do some exercises. I have the cardio and diet parts covered, but what exercises shoud I do?

>Crunches
>Sit ups
>Lat crunches
>Hanging leg/knee raises
>Db flags
>Climber (?)

What of these exercises should I do, and wich I shouldnt do? If so, how many reps and sets?Wich exercises besides those listed before should I do? According to pic, i should be between 15% and 10% BF.I also swim on weekends, if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

Between 11 and 15 actually

First and foremost, you are more than likely fatter than you think you are.

Kneeling cable crunches are the best ab exercise tho.

58 Kg sounds fat to you............

58kg sounds dyel as fuck.
Get to 70kg before worrying about abs bro.

Guess you arent wrong. But since, as far as I know, abs are the most aesthetic muscle, I would like to get me first.

Pic is me, obvs.

OLD pic, but havent changed much so yeah still works

>as far as I know, abs are the most aesthetic muscle
KEK
the neck is the most aesthetic muscle

Yeah but then your abs will fade away as you spend a year+ getting to a weight that is indicative of being an adult male.
Start gaining weight now. 58kg is fucking pathetic

No shit sherlock I know Im too light. Just looking for a starting point. Ill keep up with the ab work when I start gaining weight, wich is alredy kinda hard due to country situation and stuff.

May aswell ask for the best way to gain plenty of weight quickly. Any special food that I should be eating a lot in order to gain weight?

fucking shit skin dyel go fuck a goat or something.

you stink too bro.

Im not muslim tho, why would I fuck a goat.

chocolate milk, peanut butter, white bread, nutella and you are all set my friend

Thank you. So if I ate some toast with peanut butter every morning would help??

i do

decline weighted sit ups
planks
decline Russian twists
leg raises

Read the sticky, faggot !

dont do this man

lean bulk

take it steady you can add muscle easy, no need to add fat too

Okok

There is always this ONE ASSHOLE WHO WONT SHUT UP.

Also, on russian twists, do i need to have my legs in the air, or can they be touching the ground, like when you do sit ups

Honestly, hanging leg raises is really all you need. The rest is diet.

You have far more muscles to worry about than abs, you fucking boney knuckly 13 year old boy.

I was 58 too. I'm at 62kg.
just do chest/arms/legs if you want to put on weight.abs ain't shit.

Thing is I know how to work those muscles, have enough equipmetn and I can take care of the diet. But wanted to pay special attention to abs

equipment

Stop caring about abs. You look like a concentration camp victim, which isn't aesthetic. After 10kg of muscle, or a year of consistent intelligent hard work under a mild caloric surplus, you can begin to worry about cutting down without looking like a sack of skin and bones.

So be it. Now, what workout plan? main goal is aesthetic body, not swole, so no SS i guess.

Also (and im really sorry that I have to ask this) But what is the difference between clean and dirty bulk?

>so no SS i guess
jesus fucking christ you're ignorant to a fundamental level
reevaluate your fucking life.

You should consider doing SS+accessories. It's not actually a meme as some people here say.

But if you still aren't convinced, there are tons of other novice programs you can use. I personally recommend the Alpha Destiny Novice Program.

This.

ITS NOT THAT YOU HAVE TO DO SS
ITS YOUR FAILURE TO RECOGNIZE SS AS A FOUNDATION STEP TO GENERAL STRENGTH WHICH YOU NEED TO EFFECTIVELY REACH ANY MUSCLE GAINING GOAL (INCLUDING AESTHETICS)

Then why are you here? Just to tell me that?

So you are telling me to reevaluate my fucking life? You are yelling at some guy on the internet beacuse he didnt know something you did know.

IF THE ONLY FUCKING WAY IS TO DO SS, THEN ILL FUCKING DO SS, I JUST DIDNT FUCKING KNOW

just because a bug is beneath me doesn't mean i wont crush it, child.

But do you have to? I would just go away after it gets what it wants, wont it?

it

Cant we just focus on the damm question? Dont know shit about fitness, thats why im fucking asking, otherwise I wouldnt be here, now would I?

Do SS or GSLP until the very first workout you fail to hit 3x5 while adding 10lbs to lower body lifts and 5lbs to row/bench every workout. This should be no more than 2-3 months. After, start a 3x week full body or upper lower/ ppl split that focuses on compounds. Slow bulk.

10x3 swims in the ganges
preworkout: ganges
postworkout: poo

Do SS, SL or something similiar for a few months and then maybe Upper/lower or PPL, Push/pull. Anyways the most important thing is to stick with your routine. As far as eating and "bulking" eat some of the things people here suggested if you have a hard time gaining weight just don't overdo it(I really don't think this will be a problem with you). Doing compounds will build your abs but you can do some additional excercises if you wish.

This guy beat me to it.

T:

Will I get fat from doing SS, as so many peaple say?

you get fat from eatting a lot more than you would burn off. jesus christ you're so fucking dumb as if lifting weights would magically make you fat

WHERE IS THE FAT COMING FROM WHEN DOING SS

IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION ILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE

>SS is exercise
>exercise burns calories
>will SS make me fat?

no SS will make you skinnier

Fuck i hope that's natty cause if it is fucking goals man

God can be we just ban summer fags? This count isn't going to listen anyways. He's just looking to get a six pack so all the 17 year olds at his family bbq will at least notice him for once in his pathetic life.

Kid just reading this garbage I can tell u have zero drive and zero potential to gain anything so I'll tell you now fuck off cause u don't have the will to get abs. I fucked format but am phone fag

lel this
pajeet pool party is his one chance to get with priya before the arranged marriage!

Alright I dont know anything about, lifting, exercise, fitness dieting, or anything like that. Why the fuck do you think im so skinny?

Im just repeating what I have seen through months of lurking. Dont have any idea what to do, im completly clueless about anything at all.

What the fuck did you expect.

natty? full routine? how long u been lifting for bro legit goal body

So am I fat fuck or something? Im 5'6" 210 lbs.

Based on the op picture i look like 20-30% bf probably closer to 30. Am I just a really big fat fuck? Because if thats not true then im somewhere around 165lbm which means even at 10% bf ill be 182 roughly.

Oh photo for reference

I dont have expectations for losers.
If you lack the ability to learn on your own and to intelligently question things, valuable skills in any circumstances. You are deficient in more ways than just your body. Reexamine your life.

You were too fucking stupid to even understand the relationship between calories and fat

>1-4%
kek do people actually believe anyone can survive with a bodyfat that low? the lowest body fat any bodybuilder has ever had was 4%. 1% is literally impossible

So, in the end. Just do SS, and after that grab some random routine and follow it? is that it?

I was the exact same as u 14 months ago. You know what the fucking difference is? I MADE THE DICISION THAT I WAS GONNA GET BETTER NO MATTER WHAT. And I didn't need a Taiwanese fake news forum to tell me what to do. I made a start and I'll be DUCKING damned if i stop before I get my goals. I saw ur type last summer, I've seen your type this summer and I'm sure I'll see if type next summer.

If you can't figure it out from the sticky then you'll never make it.

Your ignorance proves what a loser and weak willed peice of shit you are. 180 and never come back summer fag.

Janoy is that you m'lord?

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

SMART SMART SMART SMART SMART

Jesus read the sticky or fuck off. This is not a self help group this is a collective of similarly driven minds go back to playing League or hearthstone faggot.

So... do you not think EATTING RIGHT has anything to do with this? Does your mom still make all your meals, boy?

I hate that I have his body type hence why im cutting 1200 cal cut

He's 16 easy it's so fucking obvious this kid can't even figure out what sick to put on first in the morning.

Jesus this thread activated my almonds

Alright, you tell me to go that I dont have the will to do nothing, just beacuse im asking how to do it. Where did you learn how to get fit, did you just started doing 123456789876543234567564321345473652145263474365142356u6 push ups a day?

Of course not, you did your research. The only difference is that Im asking here.

You look like a fuckin truck bro strong af.
Too bad only the bros will be impressed. Need to find a particular girl to like that body tho

that is a good body tho. Better than nothing.

I didnt beg strangers to spoon feed me. I did my research like any college kid would do. You're trying to ask daddy for help.

I lucked out and got one. Shes taller than me thank the lord and was a pageant model. Not letting that one go.

Thanks for the compliment. I just want abs now. My lifts are decent i just want to look jooocy at least once in life.

holy shit you sound like such a fucking incel loser like i hope you feel my pity traveling through the internet

neither did I. Just asked a few questions, and everyone raged like if a little kid just threw your phone out the window.

Is there anything I can say at this point that does not anger anyone. Fuck all if you think im that stupid why are you still here. I just wanted some help, if you arent gonna give it, just go away.

Op youll make it. A start is all it takes the diet will get easier. Just think, if I'm hungry my body is burning my fat. Hunger is part of the workout.

Kid this is gettojg embarrassing. You sound like the fucking idiot that brags about his PRs from his one day a week gym schedule. You don't deserve to be here unless you have the will to figure it out yourself. You have everything layer out infrknt of you but are to stupid, ignorant or fucking blind to see it. You say you've been lurking for a few months give me one recognisable meme from a thread and I will personally email everything you need to get started. But I'll bet you can't because I know ur a summer day and the family pool party is 3 days from now on the weekend and u think u can get a 6 pack in that time.

Keep coming kid ur hyping me up for my sets.

Kys
And kys

Fuck i can't imagine being this weak willed or daft. Bear mode bro is the only hope for this garbage thread.

What pool, what party. Most males in family are fat tho

Drop (and maintain) 1lbs/week and next thing you'll be fucking shredded. Sucks how long it takes if one wants to retain (perhaps even grow) as much muscle as possible while cutting.

Hows your OHP btw? Cannon delts to create that V taper!

Not OP i just piggybacked his thread.

But yeah it sucks but i can see results. I got a few more months of this. Its just confusing as fuck being my height with my weight.

bunch of peaple raging is gonna help?

>planks
no

185 max ohp (ugly as sin) 155 for multiple sets. Slowly building. Harder when im on a cut but its building its getting there

Keep piggybacking bro, atleast u can be helped and we can discuss stuff with u.

We dont want to help you. You dont deserve it. If you're too dense to figure it out by now (you are), the majority of the board feels this way aswell.

You are ignorant as fuck OP.

You will never make it.

If the fact that we're raging at you and telling you to fuck off doesn't motivate you or piss you off. Then you are no better than an npc in a fucking video game spouting the same text over and over.

Ok so acording to the thread.

Do SS os GSPL for a few months, then PPL.

Eat a lot, wich wont be hard. And stick to the routine.

That is all you have given me.

Yes it also pisses me off that a bunch of peaple are mad at me, but what am I suposed to do, go crying to the corner, ignore them, or follow their advice? your advice is to fuck off, what the hell do I do.

Also Yes, im fucking ignorant, alredy said it many times, that is why I made the thread. Wouldnt have to If i knew anything. Everyone is gotta start somewere.

I feel weak as fuck every session when im cutting but i found that if you slip in alternate exercises for your big lifts (eg behind the head, or dumbell, or standing clean and press instead of OHP - at adjusted weights ofc) every other session, my strength managed to progress in the big lifts still (over a 4 month period - i've dropped 20 lbs during that time and hit PRs for everything but squat fml you really need fat strength for that one)

Yeah kinda noticed OP wasnt getting it from all the advice everyone was giving.

So thought I could make this thread halfway decent

Advice is to fuck off, and do SS, mostly . Great advice isnt it?

you should fuck off

damn you are so dense you cant even tell when someone else is also implying you're a retard

I started throwing hang cleans and powercleans and they have helped everything. Front squats too. And barbell lunges. God fuck those things but they work.

HOLY shit it's only three or so people spergong on you. I've been the main one. IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE FOR YOURSELF WHAT TO DO NO ONE WANTS TO HELP A WEAK WILLED SHEEP THAT LISTENS TO OTHERS ON A TAIWANESE SOAP SCULPTING FORUM.

Kek, this is why I hate summer

Was it that hard to wrap your head around? Fuck off m8

Gonna screen cap your ignorance OP for keks in the bulk season. Say cheese.

Well I never wanted to do SS on the first place, never thought I had to. What I thought I had to do is to grab some random routine on the internet or somewere, start eating right, do cardio, stick to the routine, sleep well, and that stuff.

Now I have been told to eat a lot, follow this board´s bible. Me disagreeing was enough to make everyone mad.

What the hell do you even want me to do. I want to exercise, I want to look good, I want to get ripped. I have the will, but I just didnt know were to start. So I asked here. Apparently that is a sin and im going to hell for it now.

Start at the gym
LOL YOU'RE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Did u even read the sticky kid? Did you really browse like you said? Come on we're not fucking idiots.

Yes I did read it, yes I have been browsing.

You've been lurking for months but your knowledge seems to amount to only things said in this thread.

Either you're a perennial loser or you're retarded. I mean come on this vitriol in this thread would be enough to motivate a normal man but you can only whine and whimper and continue to beg the ones that demean you. Your father would be disappointed.

His whole chain of ancestors back to the original man that fought in crusades and impregnated his greatest grandmother would hang there heads in shame if they could see the result of their spawn. You are pathetic OP go back to your video games and shame full way of life.