What's Veeky Forums eating for dinner tonight? Pic related is my dinner. New York strip medium rare...

What's Veeky Forums eating for dinner tonight? Pic related is my dinner. New York strip medium rare, Roasted mushrooms and radishes with garlic and rosemary, and some wilted spinach.

how do you cook the radishes?

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking faggot.

Preheat oven to 425F. Toss radishes with a little olive oil, a little salt, garlic, and rosemary. Spread on baking sheet and pop em in for about 20 minutes. A little longer if you like them really soft. I like a little firmness to mine. Enjoy bro!

homemade kefka kebabs.

>Turds on rice with cum dressing

Street shitter detected

>homemade
>Styrofoam tray
sure

I made a curried beef with rice.
Just 3 tomatoes, garlic, 2 whole onions, can of coconut milk, 2lbs of stew beef, misc spices.
Around ~550 cals for white rice and a heaping portion of it.
Turned out great, it'll be even better tomorrow.

And a purple sip.

Lebanese food my mom bought

>chicken rice
>tabouli
>garlic roasted chicken

700 cals but worth

since OMAD im eating my meal prepped shit, salmon, chicken, brown rice, and a shit ton of veggies

Small Carton of Egg Whites
100g chicken breast
1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Scoop of ON Casen Protein.

>MFW need to hit protein macros but on summer cut

the pic is on my phone, it looks like turds

Looks like dogfood.

T. Vegetarian

Curried goat white rice and sweet potatoes

You guys honestly have to try this shit

Boiled Plantains with 1 boiled egg

700 cals

tl;dr chicken breast, brussell sprouts, green beans, broccoli, with sour cream and some mustard mixed in for taste

i still have 600 calories left, so now technically i can eat 3 cups of boiled peanuts

carb baby detected
just kidding bro. Sweet potatoes are god tier, but white rice is for fags. Try brown rice, chink.

>buys into the brown rice meme

i bet this faggot eats brocolli and chicken breast as well for every meal. Scooby fucked your brain and probably your anus as well.

daddy it was just for today. I'll be a good boy and eat something else, tomorrow.

For real though, I mix and match my

protein: tilapia, salmon, chicken, eggs,

veggies: all of them

so by some mathematical probability, I'm going to have chicken and broccoli. Doesn't make me a fag.

And brown rice is not a meme. Enjoy your diabetes given to you by the jews that tinker with your rice.

why is my post reddit spaced? i swear i typed normally

Goat is great. Wish it was more readily available where I live.

That looks glorious, user. I had a cut of sirloin seasoned with some garlic, salt, and oregano, then 4 buttered, pan-fried potatoes also seasoned with garlic, oregano, and salt, shredded a bit of cheese on top and had raw celery as the salad. Was pretty damn good.

Lamb chop, sweet potato, zucchini, and kale

Veeky Forums looks at your browsing history and flags you for faggotry.

I had meatloaf with a honey, soy sauce, and hot sauce glaze, homemade baked beans, and 8 handfuls of spinach that I ate raw out of the bag like some kind of starving hobo.

Steak, a sweet potato, and a salad with no dressing.

>brown rice
Enjoy your arsenic, retard.

I bought a $5 rotisserie chicken from the grocery store when I went shopping today, ate half of it and some salad and will eat the other half tomorrow

Go home, you fucking drunk.

It's a wine sauce pasta

Bro throw some balsamic on there you Savage

It's the end of the month so I had some lentil soup and the last of my milk.
Saving the rest of my cash to take my girlfriend out for her birthday.

All we had on hand was ranch. And fugg that.

cum? lol dude that's anything but cum. it's Yum.

cum is yum

Yummy Cum

says ur mum

Mustard also works fine as a salad dressing if there are no other options.

That sounds wierd as fuck personally.

1 tablespoon Dijon
2 tablespoons lemon juice
5 tablespoons olive oil
S&P
Bretty decent tasting

How do you make that?

I'm actually a big fan of kebabs like that, but I don't know how to make it myself.

Interesting. I might make that next time. Ty user.

Plain olive oil and a dash of salt/pepper is also quite nice

*tips toque*
I told mom culinary school wouldn't be a waste of time.

What's your favorite, not-too-hard-to-make recipe, chefanon?

Chicks dig a man that can cook bro, + them gains.

Nice dishes bros. Looks very good.

Usually if I have people crash at my house from the day before I'll cook up some rösti and some fried eggs to go on top.
You pretty much just need potatoes, olive oil, butter, s&p, and any aromatic you like, I have a rosemary bush that I haven't killed yet so I like to use that.
Basically:
>Julienne your potatoes
>Add your aromatic to the potatoes
>Throw them in a cast iron with a bit of butter to fry them up a bit, should look a bit like a half done latke at this point
>Put the whole thing in the oven until it's golden brown on top
>Take the rösti out and dry on a paper towel
>Put them on a baking sheet if you want them crispier
>Then fry some eggs (I assume most can do this part)
>Put the egg on top, season to taste, pretend you're competent, impress hungover drunk chick who might call you back and touch your penis again

Sounds pretty delicious. Thanks, I'll try it.