Anyone use cocaine as a cutting aid?

Anyone use cocaine as a cutting aid?

God no, what the hell is wrong with you?

Stop being a little bitch and answer the question truthfully. I am pretty sure you've snorted cocaine off of a cock at least once in your life, faggot.

Oh god no you heathen loser. Wyd is wrong with you asshole? You need drugs to succeed? That's pathetic .

Why are you posting a picture of a dead roid user who was a pussy and a fraud?

i agree with you

Anyone afford cocaine as a cutting aid?

Arnie is pathetic?

>curbs appetite
>aids weight loss
>zero macro pre
>only addictive when taken too much
>top celebrities use
>feels good

Never gonna make it

Stop doing drugs you degenerate.

I used some nose candy way back when Ephedra became illegal.

A little snort about 10 minutes before the gym.
Another baby snort right after my post workout Shake. Then sniffing it all night on weekends. Then all night on weekdays. Then everyday. All day.

I don't think it has any fat burning effect but it curbs your appetite and gives you ridiculous drive and energy. I used to combine it with Clen and the fat loss was retarded but I was paranoid and was in fear of having a heart attack for 20 hours out of everyday.

However, if you are serious about exercise/bodybuilding then you most likely have an addictive personality, and cocaine will be extremely addictive for you. If you're looking into using a narcotic for extra fat loss then you fit that bill.

I'm an oldfag and I reccomend coffee and self discipline for cutting. It's the only method that doesn't have a rebound effect and it's cheap and easy to follow long term.

Good input, it seems like it used to be just
>What do I do to cut?
And just 100 replies of "don't eat as much" or "clen if you're serious"
As for OP, just do it for fun if you're dead set on doing coke. Creating a situation in which you need to use it is stupid.

My dad lost 30 pounds from doing cocaine and cheating on my mom

This caused my mom to lose 40 pounds because she was depressed.

So 70 pounds of fat was lost, BUT my dad's mistress is a cunt who weighs probably 150lbs so it was a net gain of about 80lbs

Moral of the story is that cocaine is shit for cuts

Cruise opiates OP, but just a little. You become superman

Cocaine is shit, it is overpriced and doesn't last very long even if you are lucky enough to get your hands on quality blow. Also it fucks your sleep up. Doing a little before you go out is okay I guess but really it's just not worth it. Also it's highly addictive, way more addictive than cigarettes or alcohol ... I've seen people with otherwise non-addictive personalities act like fucking fools when it comes to coke.

Get a pharma grade stimulant like adderral if you really want. Otherwiss stick to caffeine, ephedrine, maybe DMAA.

Nah, amphetamine is better imo and literally risk-free.

What are good cutting drugs? Preferably something that is more of a body high than a mind high

rofl
dad's mistress?

>My dad lost 30 pounds from doing cocaine and cheating on my mom
>This caused my mom to lose 40 pounds because she was depressed.
>So 70 pounds of fat was lost
this board
wow
I miss posting here everyday

>Heathen loser
Heathens don't do drugs. But yeah, he's a total degenerate.

>Cocaine

>Not amphetamines

Do you like being broke?

>literally risk-free.

>Ameritards believe this

NO
FUN
ALLOWED

>use illegal drugs.
>have anger issues even if you don't know it.
>no money because drugs are expensive.
>a degenerate loser who has no friends.
>very very disillusioned
>no self-discipline.
>a waste of breath.

NEVER EVER GONNA MAKE IT YOU PIECE OF EURO TRASH

>nose candy.
Get the fuck out,it's not the 1980's anymore Bill Cosby

Fuck off prick

Lol, ok dad, whatever you say old man. Don't get too riled up or you'll have a heart attack, faggot.

I live in Europe.

Why not just use DNP?

Meth is far superior

I know grill bodybuilder that does

The main problem is, it's too morish.

Cocaine is expensive, leaves you strung out after an hour, and is highly diluted. Taking pharmaceutical amphetamines (adderall or vyvanse) is a better option.

I know guys that have, I tried it for 2 workouts. It's the worst thing ever. Leave you depleted and not hungry. Terrible. Stay away.

Shit gives me hectic anxiety for a week after a session. My training suffers. Losing sleep and water weight