What the Health

So Veeky Forums, I just finished watching this vegan propaganda film on Netflix. I found it interesting, but uses all the annoying ass arguments from vegan general.
Anyone else seen it? What are Veeky Forums's opinions the demonization of meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2488/2
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm autistic so I didn't realize tuna from cans was processes and no better than eating hotdogs.

Everyday there has been a thread on this.
Seriously stop shilling this. It's not new and your agenda is becoming more apparent.

"Carbs can't make you fat" that's when the movie lost most of its credibility

Same argument I use every time any Vegan guilts me for eating meat:

My goals are not the same as theirs. If I was trying to be as healthy as I could be, I wouldn't be taking preworkout or ripping cigs when I'm drunk. My goal is to be muscular, and my diet is constructed to achieve that.

Sage also for bringing this shit onto Veeky Forums

>what are Veeky Forums's opinions the demonization of meat?
no diet is PERFECT FOR EVERY HUMAN BEING.
i was vegan for 6 years. ended up with severe acid reflux and a hiatal hernia. now i have to eat lots of eggs to survive.

This docu is much better, considering it's not related to anything called "Cowspiracy." All the experts interviewed dismissed veganism as misplaced ideology, but still said to eat 90-95% while grains, produce, and legumes.

Food, Inc. is a good watch if you want to learn about factory farming and such.

The problem is that "documentaries" are shit, because they are 99% presentation and 1% information. They cherry pick and misrepresent research, not always deliberately, but because the people making the documentaries know fuck all about the topic. And you can never tell if the "experts" they bring in to confirm their opinions are credible or not. Also, just look at the buzzwords like "award winning" and "the film Xs don't want you to see".

>Processed meat is bad for you
Groundbreaking stuff, really.

Same class of pseudoscience only this time from a different secular religion (keto/low carb)

Cool man I'll check that out

I literally just watched it. No shilling here, was just looking for honest feedback.

It made me eat alot less meat, but not vegan. I think theres alot of truth that we consume too much meat.

But there are so many different carbs, and you don't need to be "high carb" or "low carb."

Complex carbs give a longer lasting energy return and encourage robust digestive enzymes.

mushrooms > whole grains > refined grains > fruits > honey > sugar > HFCS

If anything, people should worry about getting enough fiber and avoiding processed anything

My favorite part is how the film starts with:
>I'm the filmmaker and I'm fucking bat-shit scared of getting sick
>I used to think bologna and hot dogs were health food

Why the fuck do I care what this autistic nut job thinks? The worst part of the cringy "definitely not scripted, off the cuff" cut scenes and phone calls.

psuedo-science, sure, but bagels have pretty damn low satiety.

Veganism is overrated user. Don't fall for their tricks.

This right here.

The so called doctor says sugar does not cause plaque and vascular problems. Sugar causes an insulin spike that causes blood vessels to dilate which causes small tears in those vessels when sugar intake is repeated everyday, and those tears are sealed up by the cholesterol in your blood that your body already produces on its own. And the more tears that are repaired, the more cholesterol builds up in your vessels. Until boom, it's clogged and you have a heart attack. None of this happens if you don't have sugar to damage your blood vessels in the first place.

>mushrooms as a carb source

The fuck?

Legumes > whole grains > fruits > potatoes > refined grains > refined sugar

the "vegan doctors" want to be lean and look like Death, I want to be lean and look like Thor.

>ignores the replies in the last thread he posted this in, then posts it again somewhere else

What he is referring to is sugar absolutely by itself. When you eat literally nothing but sugar, your body can handle it. That is what they do in the studies he is referring to. They give starving people sugar and claim it has no negative health effects for everyone.

>None of this happens if you don't have sugar to damage your blood vessels in the first place.

That's implying sugar is the only thing that damages arteries, which is ridiculous

Mushrooms are mostly carbs, protein, and water. Their structure comes from heavy molecular weight sugars called polysaccharides.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2488/2

Why is it so difficult for some people to accept that we're omnivores? We were designed to eat anything short of rocks. You can eat a fucking grazing cows grass so long as you boil it, then the cow, all of it.

I don't think it's about people not accepting that humans are omnivorous. Omnivorous just means a species has been observed to eat many types of food. The argument about what types of food are beneficial or detrimental to our health is a different thing entirely.

So long as were on the topic, most vegans are hipster sjw types. Most sjws are faggots. Faggots eat shit and shit is bad for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Very useful post

Shits gay af. Literally lold at the whole thing. Can't believe anyone could be around that autistic faggot long enough to make a movie with him.
Just eat some fucking vegetables with your meat and potatoes. You're gunna make it.

I thought it was good because it didn't go on and on about "muh animals" when it was promoting a plant-based diet. The vegan general and most vegans are so anal because "UR KILLING DA ANIMALS!! :(((", this program was more like "DA ANIMALS ARE KILLING U"

It was good.

>The vegan general
Is easy to contain and filter/hide from the catalog, hence it's a good idea for it to exist instead of getting deleted by triggered carnicuck janitors, and I assume we agree.
>and most vegans are so anal because "UR KILLING DA ANIMALS!! :((("
Are you implying there is nothing wrong with denying sentient beings the bare minimum of living?

I couldn't walk. Started eating a vegan diet. Two weeks later, I can run a marathon.