twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mexico did nothing wrong.

REMEMBA MUH ALAMO

did this really happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=a7F3r7dWpV0

Alabamo

This but unironically

No.

Fun Fact: James Bowie sent a delegation to ask Santa Anna if the noncombatants of the Alamo could leave. A spastic William Travis was pissed off and shot at the Mexican Lines with a cannon. The Mexicans thinking Bowie's negotiation was a ploy to lure important officers to be shot at by a cannon became pissed off, and so ordered no quarter to be given to the fort.

Texas should never have become part of the United States. This country is the fucking Whore of Babylon, so much degeneracy and filth and Judaism in one place, it's disgusting. We need to lynch all of the fucking foreigners, the fucking G*rmans too, and break apart into our own SOVEREIGN states

Remember how an evil empire stole Mexico's rightful clay.

Ah mi niño, you ask me how La Creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with Monsanto artificial and chemically-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay virgencita, horrible and dark times indeed. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the Wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. Nobody knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

Mexico let millions of illegal migrants settle on their land until they decided they wanted to be sovereign

Alway rembr almo

Fuck mexicans

the texians were hohol
hohol mafia

Bump

While the film captures the general facts correctly, it takes a lot of liberties with the details and characters. This isn't a bad thing, as the story has truly passed into legend with the locals. So they made the film with legendary or mythical aspects. It's a fantastic tribute, IMO.

Yes the failed negotiations scene is in the film.

To be fair most of the stuff we know about the alamo is from dodgy sources

I live in San Antonio. The other Missions are more impressive imo

But do you remember them?

>San Antonio
>65% Hispanic population
Looks like Santa Ana won in the end.

San Antonio was founded by mexicans, whites colonised the eastern half and the north west part

test