Have any of you tried going raw vegan?

What's it like eating only raw foods

Is that her house? Looks like the delivery pod of a grocery store.

>vegan
>even further, RAW VEGAN
it must feel good living in a first world nation

Fuck Freelee and DurianRider. Absolute nutters.

Veganism is white privledge

But Durianrider lives in Thailand! Cheap third world fruits and veggies.

Tried it and it was horrible. I could never get enough calories in to not feel like hell by the end of the day.

But what if you ate like 30 bananas?

So what's the problem with cooking shit now? Is using fire to make things edible to meatist? Fucking morons

would you, Veeky Forums?

Yes but i have pitifully low standards

Raw veganism is a carnist false-flag operation designed to cause malnutrition where it otherwise would not have.

Is she wearing a fucking orange?

>carnist

And why would people who eat meat give a single shit about veganism to plot against it?

yeah, I'd raw freelee

Looks like a grapefruit to me

Its the enzymes, bro! All natural

It's only good as a "cheat day" if you're sick of beans every day
These
Peanut butter is not HCLF at all, but it is raw, vegan, calorie heavy and has more protons than fucking mangos and strawberries
Fuck Freelee
Kill Bill Gates
Marry the girl from dairy is scary

I can't even quit drinking. I'd never quit cooked meals.

I am vegan and decided to give it a try two years ago. I was 120lb at 5'9" (Currently 165lb) My diet was mainly bananas, dates, carrots and celery.
I was only able to do it 17 days after I scared myself back onto normal foods becasue my fat intake was so low my hormones really messed up. I can say around 15 of those days I couldn't get an erection no matter how much I tried. Might have been better if I changed it up a bit and added nuts and avocados and shit but I wouldn't have a fun time trying it now. Crawling out of skeleton mode was hard enough and I wont go back.

My dad is a raw vegan, it seems like a pretty miserable way to live tbqh

Im on Raw vegan, IF 18/6 on the week. I can only recommend that. Feel very good and strong.
Weekends are cheat days, i eat what ever i want but on IF 23/1

I dont lack anything, feels good.

>meals that consist entirely of fruit
Good night sweet tooth enamel

she's have that weird vegan smell but most likely

What is sucrose

>I can say around 15 of those days I couldn't get an erection no matter how much I tried.
there was a compilation image of all the threads on 40bad complaining about low/no sex drive and people justifying by saying life is so much easier without a sex drive to get in the way.
literal cult-tier shit.

I didn't know cows had blenders.

yes, and then I would regret it because she wouldn't shut up about having meat inside her.