Does anyone else here want actual performance, not size...

Does anyone else here want actual performance, not size? I want to look sort of like a DYEL but actually be by far the strongest guy in the room, like actual hidden power level shit. I want efficiency, as much strength per cubic inch as possible. I want explosive running speed, be able to lift shit that nobody would think i could lift, push a guy and he falls over and i don't move an inch.

[spoiler]also i'm barley 5'10 so mass doesn't flatter me[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi barley. i'm wheat

Pushing someone without moving is just about mass and mechanical advantage. If you are pushing a fat ass you have to spread your feet so that you can do more work on said fat ass.

is there info on like, heaviest OHP at a certain height and body weight or something and shit similar to that?

So you want to lift heavy and look like shit?

>>>/plg/

I want to be like 150lbs at 5'10 but want the strength of a 230lb guy. i want as close to superhuman tier as possible, like run a sub 4 minute mile and be able to OHP like 4pl8 or something ridiculous for my size.

Lift and dont eat a surplus.

You'll get knotty as fuck, but so long as you keep clothes on you'll look dyel with a jacked neck and vascular forearms.

yea, be natural and you will look dyel without a pump or flexing
look up olympics, not strictly OHP but they move impressive weights for their bodyweight

Are you 13?

You're the guy who gets an old '67 station wagon and soups the hell out of it

Don't wanna be that guy but watch cross fit games those guys look DYEL in a shirt but are fucking machines

Just wear achieve 1/2/3/4 and wear clothes

I'm a fatty so I need pure functional strength to fend off the square cube law

SS+GOMAD

t. pic related

Symmetric strength will tell you.

>look DYEL in a shirt but are fucking machines
>are fucking machines
holy shit you have low standards.

>push a guy he falls over and i don't move an inch

Okay, now in the real world, where PHYSICS matter, that happens if you're heavier than the other guy, and you can't put on a certain amount of weight without visible changes.
The only thing you can do is wear baggy clothes to hide your mass

I can smell your virginity from over here.

I don't trust that shit. I do for deadlifts/bench, but given that most people at the gym ignorantly push press I think the OHP numbers are skewed.

t. 1pl8 OHP

I fucking hate dbz fans like how can you till like dbz when you're 30

I bet op just watched one punch man

BRAAAAPPPPPHHHFTTTTTTTTFTFTFTTFFT BRAAP brarap brap brap

uh sorry user it was just me

>DYEL in a shirt
Sure buddy

Do they get points for gyno?

>That retarded anime kid that again who wants to be like his favorite anime character again who is basically a skinny lanklet but is strong as fuck

How's 7th grade man?

But on a real note, stop pursuing this bullshit ideal. There is no "hidden power level" shit
Strength requires size. Period. Look at any weightlifting competition and the guys there. Literally all joocy dudes.
So stop trying to be like an anime character or fuck off from Veeky Forums

I want performance but I don't wanna be 5'10 with "hidden power beyond belief". If I didn't do sports then I'd go to look good.

Yes, ohp used to be an Olympic lift.

Check press in pre-1972 historical records. Chances are no one pressed more weight since then. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting

i just want my arms to not be so skinny. thats the only reason why i'm here desu.

You are me (or I am you, doesn't matter). I don't have good genetics, but actually I am lucky enough to have a father who was semi-lifting (he reached a bit more than 1/2/3/4), so I know what size I could reach naturally (almost naturally, he qualified for TRT, I will probably as well). However I actually look up to Toshiki Yamamoto, when he is fully clothed no one would guess that this 85kg weeaboo can squat 300kg. That's what I want to achieve.