Can you dispute your doctors height measurement?

Can you dispute your doctors height measurement?

Absolutely fucking furious right now, I joined a new doctor as i moved town and during the preliminary procedure the nurse made me take my shoes off and haphazardly took my height, she didn't check my posture or if my feet were against the wall, she just fucking looked for a second and wrote it down.

Since I stopped growing I have ALWAYS been 178cm (5'10'') which is a perfectly acceptable height, its around average if not a little above it. Everyone who knows me knows I'm 5'10'' this has been an established fact for years.
But this incompetent cunt wrote down 173cm (5'8'') which is absolutely not fucking acceptable, I'm not below average height you can fucking tell when I walk in the street, there is no way I'm 5'8''

Is there any way I can ask them to take the measurement again? I don't think she took it correctly and I don't want this error on my record.

>i didnt stand on the thing right
>so its their fault
k

go back again, tell the doctor youve been growing a lot for some reason (drink a bunch of alcohol and soy and be as unhealthy as possible) then try to blame your excess growth on high estrogen and get prescribed test

>hurrrrrr
>durrrrrr
>derp

so sad that you're this insecure

Latent manletism can sometimes take months or even years before it is detectable by expert manletologists. There is no cure, but treatment is available. I suggest lifts, stilts, or sitting on the shoulders of non-midgets. If your manletism persists, I recommend assisted suicide

actually going in for a routine blood test this week sometime, any ways to plummet my test and get prescribed some?

doesn't matter, you're a manlet either way

Don't sleep
Drink booze
Ice your nutz
Think liberal thoughts. Like how beautiful fag marriages are.

love between any two living creatures is beautiful

Take advice from this guy, he knows what he is doing

soy

icing your nuts raises test
you want to warm them up as much as possible
*may cause permanent impotence

>I have ALWAYS been 178cm (5'10'') which is a perfectly acceptable height, its around average if not a little above it

nearly a doc, this will not work

Could try taking the pill if you can get it. Or soy but that's slightly less reliable.

what pill

kek

Even if if worked, you get prescribed the weak stuff. I believe 50mcg/ml is the legal limit.

This.

Contraceptive pill(estradiol).

I just got measured by the doctor as well.

Completely horrified.

I thought I was 6'4". Turns out I am 6'3.75"

My entire life has been a lie.

5'8 here, welcome to the club king of manlets

Fucking kek

I'M NOT LIKE YOU I'M ACTUALLY 5'10 I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN THAT NURSE WAS BAD AT HER JOB

You'll get over it soon buddy, the manlet pit has better squat plugs

You are a manlet, deal with it.

>Veeky Forums related thread
6 replies, dies within 5 hours

>10th obvious bait thread
643 replies, 154 image submitted
INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP XDDDDD

get in the pit half man

tfw wake up as 6'0 go to bed as 5'11
I couldn't care less

they never learn man, they never learn......

probably. they take measurements like ass anyway

im 5'11, and according to my doctor, im 6'2. How the fuck do you make an error of 3 inches?

fuck up you manlet cunt

Ur dick was an error of 3 inches brah. statistically speaking 3 inches is within the p value

>The p value
what? p = 0.5?

kek

get lost shits stain. YOU are 5'8" accept it and move on.

I've literally been measured 6'1", 6'0" and 5'11" .
I'm very curious as to how there could be a 3 inch grey area

That's a two inch grey area idiot.

whoops