Yes I read the wiki

I have 20 minutes, a pullup bar and two dumbbells + plates.

What is the best home workout I can do before work/bed?

Yes I know I won't get amazing gains but I want to start somewhere.

>posting a stupid question on Veeky Forums
>I only have 20 minutes of free time a day

I only have 20 minutes of free time i'm willing to devote to this. I have other hobbies/responsibilities. The only gym is 10+ mins out of my way not counting traffic and it's just not worth it.

>A
Pullups
3x8 Bulgarian lunges
>B
3x8 DB ohp
3x8 DB row

Workout every other day. Use 50pullups.com for pullup progression. Chest is always a bitch without a bench. Throw in some pushups whenever you can.

Googled what I did not understand.
Learned a lot.

I never heard of Bulgarian lunges before.
This looks really promising.

Thanks user.

>I only have 20 minutes of free time i'm willing to devote to this.
Well then enjoy your shit assed results.

this sounds good do it op
i would chuck in some weighted planks in aswell at the end of each one

Slam your nuts between the Dumbbells and hang yourself from the chin-up bar you lazy fuck

>wiki

I walk an hour to the gym and back. kys

Looks good

Sleep less

Up a hill, in the snow?

>Well then enjoy your shit assed results.
I know, I'm not doing this for results. I started working out 4 months ago when I was really feeling down, doing a shitty routine I made up and it felt good. Really good. I'm doing this for psychological gains.

>Sleep less
I hardly sleep at all.
:(

you are talking about your body and about the fact to maintain it. Your body is the only thing in life that you truly own and the only thing you are respnsible for. If this thread is not bait, you are asking for tips in the wrong place.
>only 20 minutes
>other hobbies
>other responsibilities
wat.

>I only have 20 minutes of free time i'm willing to devote to this
i hope you realize nothing substantial will really come of it then

>psychological gains
if it already felt good and you know its shit and nothing will come from it ... then why ask for advice?

Feeling really down again. Hoping switching from my half assed push/pull/curl routine to something more serious would help.

>I know, I'm not doing this for results.

Then who gives a shit if the routine is good? Just do a bunch of random shit until you're tired.

>Then who gives a shit if the routine is good?
Iv been doing random shit consistently for 4 months, might as well start doing good shit instead.

and you were told you cant within 20 minutes plus your attitude. so why even try?
are you really that retarded? might wanna get braingains first and read the sticky. you could at least finish half of it within your 20 minute window ...

>and you were told you cant within 20 minutes
The 20 minutes was just a rough time. I was looking for a roughly 20 minute routine I could preform repeatedly throughout the day when I have the time.

>so why even try?
because it feels good and I enjoy doing it.

This thread has been up for an hour and 10 minutes.

The majority of Veeky Forumsizens could've got their workout in that time. You spent it on Veeky Forums. Yet you only have 20 minutes of free time a day.

wow, the circle you are dancing is not that big is it?
>wanna do sport
>just have half an hour
you cant.
>but i already feel better
>i want to improve now
then do it properly
>i dont have the time and discipline
then you cant
>but i want to feel better
ivest time then
>i dont want to.

why dont you take just any routine that google tells you and do it? there are so many meme excercises you could do, and you choose to ask somewhere where (well at least a few) people try to improve?
wew lad.

its over an hour now.

Man the fuck up and devote more time to fitness. Do chest, biceps, legs one day and back, triceps, shoulders the next, repeat indefinitely, add in some core work and cardio, and wait for the gains. As for specific exercises, nigga use Google or your fucking imagination. Do different kinds of push-ups, do dips between two chairs or a corner of a counter, do different kinds of pullups, do sprints, do pistol squats, do fucking curls, skull crushers, lat raises, etc.

If I had known that was the point of contention I would have removed it entirely.

It was suppose to be 20 mins x 2-3 not only 20 minutes but I did not make that clear enough.