Post non meme supplements

Post non meme supplements.

I'll start it off with L-Citrulline, better and bigger pumps, also find my erections are a lot harder.

Other urls found in this thread:

leangains.com/2010/01/supplements-you-might-actually-find_09.html?m=1
vital.co.za/product/vital-gold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ZMA worked for me. My powerclean went from 165 to 185 in a month

ZMA was good, at least i found it stopped working. Don't get an wild dreams anymore. Probably because my iron levels for one are where they need to be now from my muti vitamin.

damn zma dreams and cumshots was nice AF
gotta get back on it

LECITHIN
E
C
I
T
H
I
N

Bumping
I just bought calcium, vitamin D with enough zinc and magnesium mixed in for better sleep quality

did you get the costco one?

I'm in aus
I got the ones for NOW brand

That's where i got my L-Citrulline from, quality brand. By the way how much Vitamin D and C are you taking?

Maca root.

Err i mean calcium.

Idk right now. Im follow leangains advice from Martin berkhan
He recommended some supplements and their doses
Also got fish oil
leangains.com/2010/01/supplements-you-might-actually-find_09.html?m=1

Looks like i'll be buying some calcium.

examine.com

what do you take that for? I have some for when I was going on tinder dates but I liked the yohimbine more.

my tinder stack was yohimbine, caffiene, alcohol, and maybe some weed.

Bump

I just take these vital.co.za/product/vital-gold/

Beta Alanine

BCAA

heard about it for a while, never was too interested.
After my 3rd visit to snapcity at 30, switched too low weight, high rep, 5 days/week+1 day cardio.

Recovery was a bitch with that kind of volume, started BCAA and holy fuck, I feel like I have a brand new body every morning, DOMS btfo.

Jamieson Zinc

DMAA

Got a big bag of that and caffeine some time ago. Stack with a fuckton of food, plenty of sleep, and good workout tunes.

Just be careful on the dosing. It's not normie-tier meme sips.

would be just zinc enough?

how much dmaa do u dose? my PWO has 72mg a scoop lol

Yeah but the other stuff doesn't hurt.

For me, supps that have actually helped:

>ZMA: big cums, crazy sleeps, petered off after a while though
>D3: MASSIVE mood and test boost until it leveled out, probably only noticeable since I live in the pacific northwest though

I also take fish oil and B12 but they haven't done anything noticeable.

creatine and vitamins

5g of creatine per day
multi
fish oil
vitamin d (dark like 18 hours a day in the winter here)

Anyone have any experience with Glucoseamine?

72 is way too much for beginners

Multiply the dmaa by 10, add caffeine amount. If you can't safely take that amount of caffeine in one shot then it's too much.

I find about 30-40mg dmaa + 200-300mg caffeine is the sweet spot for me, but I could do 4000+mg over the course of a day and still sleep soundly.

i never found 72mg to be dangerous. i do like how it lets me sleep regardless of when i take it unlike caffeine, but it always takes like 90 mins+ to properly kick in and tolerance builds by the day

DMAE for brain power. No downsides, absolutely excellent. Do this instead if you have ever considered modafinil.

Muh vitamins. Still skeptical but they're dirt cheap anyways.

And I plan on taking beta alanine for DNA regeneration aka longevity aka not getting old. This is an experiment I plan to do in the future. brb when I'm 150 years old.

Testosterone enanthate works wonders.
Also it costs less than anything OTC does per month.

Phenibut.
Better sleep, better workouts, music sounds amazing.
And I swear you look a lot more shredded while taking it.

Con: you can get addicted and withdrawals can be tough.

L-arginine

Creatine did work for me imo, but you pee a lot more due to how much more you drink. Which I guess it's alright but it can get annoying.
Vit D makes me feel like not killing myself that much when the weather is shit in those months that it's shit (almost all year, thanks northern europe).
Some good multi works well if for some reason you find yourself unable to have a good diet for a while (say, you're on a trip or whatever).
I had B12 as recommended by a doc, didn't notice anything though. Maybe I'm healthier with it and should keep it, but I don't notice anything.

You're probably not in the thread anymore, hopefully someone else can answer if not.
What do you mean crazy sleeps? like sleeping like shit? or just crazy dreams but well rested? I already have trouble sleeping, so I rather not take it for that massive cum if it's gonna fuck my shit sleep.

DMAA only takes about 15 minutes max to hit full strength, and you shouldn't develop much of a tolerance. If, as example, 20mg was enough at first, you probably aren't going to ever need a dose higher than 50mg. And pure DMAA isn't going to let you sleep unless it's been 5-6 hours since you took it

Whatever your taking, they're lying about it being DMAA

Zinc & magnesium are something you likely aren't getting enough of. They will affect your dreaming for a few weeks. But what you dream could stay the same, change temporarily or permanently.

A better solution to shit sleep is have regular sleep with full REM cycles. The first is 90-120 minutes, and the succeeding ones shorter. The object is to wake up after the REM stage of sleep, not deep sleep where the brainwaves are slower. Pair that with a comfortable sleep area, and remove things that retard the onset of sleeping (google it yourself) and receive gains

pop tarts. and creatine.

Creatine
Yohimbine HCl + caffeine for cutting
BCAAs for low-carb dieting lean mass retention
DHA/EPA supplement
Multi-vitamin

in 25 years, those are the only things I consistently keep using.

Just looking for a pic I took of my supplements out the jar, see if you guys can guess what I'm taking... Give me 2 mins to find it

Girlfriends deleted it off her laptop. Literally shaking right now.