I'm a fat 320 lb loser, how do I build discipline...

I'm a fat 320 lb loser, how do I build discipline? I want to get Veeky Forums but I always break and go for the burger and vidya instead of being healthy and exercising. I don't want to rely on motivation because it's fleeting, how to I get disciplined and force myself to do it?
Inb4 "just do it fag" Believe me I've tried, I'm at my wits end here.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
pastebin.com/ZZAMJaLj
pastebin.com/p8NaEa1z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't build discipline. Once you've hit your rock bottom and are tired of going deeper then you'll find your discipline.

start walking a bit each day. even if it's 5 minutes at first it's better than what you were doing. if you have weights lift them when you are sitting at your desk and do curls.

I feel like I'm close to that point, my dad died really young (38) from being really overweight and I'm in my twenties and beginning to freak out that I'll end up in the same boat. Thanks bro

So the idea is to start small and work my way up? Sounds reasonable, I'll have to give it a go.

When faced with a problem, humans have three possible options. One, actually solve the problem. Two, live with the problem. Three, commit suicide. You have picked 'two'. Eventually, though, if the problem becomes too severe, you will be forced to change your choice. Which of the remaining options you end up with is up to you.

Thanks bro, needed to hear this.

Honestly, op, there is no advice one can give you.
By definition - discipline is something you cant fake or acquire following some guide. You either have itor not.
You either force yourself to do things or not.
Its like fear and bravery.
How does one stop being affraid and becomes brave? He doesnt.
Being brave means saying fuck it... biting the bullet and doing what you fear even though you still fear it.

Its the same with laziness and discipline.
You get up and do whatever you wanted to do no matter how much you feel like procrastinating.

Aint nothing to it but to do it!

The choice is yours. You can either suffer the pain of discipline now or suffer the pain of regret later.

Very recently in a month I went from 327 lb to 304 lb. I'm not a total coach potato since I have been lifting for a few years on and off since I do sports but I think you could follow the same diet I did. It was the first one I have ever followed and it was easy. Don't fall for the salad meme and starving yourself it's bullshit.

>get, and grill chicken
>get some wraps, I like spinach or tomato basel
>cheese, get it shredded and do whatever type you like
>spinach or lettece, I like spinach
>and the secret to making it taste good
>Salsa
>put that shit on everything for maximum deliciousness
>turkey bacon is quick snack that goes into the microwave
>turkey burgers
>pretty much just healthy meats
>fruits
>low fat greek yogurt
>get the good cheese sticks, I like polo
>cashews, I suggest Emerald
>pasta is fine just don't make it a habit
>eggs
>seltzer
>make tea, even toss a little sugar and honey
>water
>like a gallon a day
>fast food is even fine as long as it's from the healthier section
>taco bell freisca menu is pretty good
>any sandwiches that you can get grill chicken on
>no fries fat boy
>only certain chicken nuggies are okay, like Burger King
>don't make fast food a habit, but don't run scared from it

Eat as much as you want, when you want, make sure you are at least having 3 meals a day. Don't fall for these super serious diets, yes they are more effective but I don't find worth it. In a month I lost 23 lb. Don't have anything bad, if you think it's bad, it's probobly bad, nobody fucking reads those labels.

You need discipline. I've found that the only way i lose weight is to eat in a deficit where my brain tells me I'm hungry in later parts of the day. Instead of overeating, I drink water and grind through it. Once you see results you will develop discipline. Start a deficit and use my fitness pal to track calories. Give your body a month to adjust to the new diet and then you should start seeing weight loss. Good luck bro

You are still fat. Fatty.

pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX
pastebin.com/ZZAMJaLj
pastebin.com/p8NaEa1z
pastebin.com/BiFE2fUX

>make sure you are at least having 3 meals a day

You don't. You just take on the unpleasant task of losing weight because your existence is already unpleasant. You do this because the end result is relief from this unpleasantness, while inaction perpetuates it.

>Believe me I've tried

We don't, you fat fuck

Think about why you need vidya and bad food.
Be honest with yourself. When you know what you are looking for in vidya and bad food, either get what you need from something healthier or change what makes you need food and vidya.

For exemple, you hate your job so when you come back home you need something to relax and forget about you shitty day. As long as you'll feel that you deserve a better job and don't act about it you'll need your food and vidya. No discipline will help you, until you change your job, you'll always fall back into food and vidya.

/thread

Once you hit rock bottom like said, you get so fed up you throw your fuckin controller down and get up and go. Just do it. It's completely 100% that. Just get the fuck up, and do it. Find something that will motivate you. In the beginning it was for girls. Or hwo about your health? I went through the military and came out a depressed neck beard. I'm 5' 9". I gained 60 pounds in a couple years, became pre-diabetic, and couldn't move my foot. I Threw down the beer can got up and started slowly walking. The longer walks. Then bike riding. Then hiking and finally gym. Lost the 60 pounds eat healthy feel great. You CAN do it. It won't happen in a day week or even month, but when you reach your goals you will feel so good. Words cannot describe the sense of accomplishment you will feel! Have small goals, large goals, and the ultimate. CONSISTENCY IS KEY. Start changing your diet. NO fast food. Soda is not good for your health. If you get serious enough you will eat lean meats, nuts, fruits, salads etc. Look it up. There is no easy answer. Don't constantly look in the mirror or weigh yourself. This will only Psych you out. This is a mind game. Get angry, get motivated, and get moving!

I wish I was fat so I could lose all the weight and prove how easy it is. Although I guess thats why that will never happen and separates me from a fatso. I enjoy being active while you just enjoy eating all day. Fat body fat mind

This

Goodjob man

Care to share what you've tried already?

Also if you lack discipline, do you get external support?

brah

>just do it fag
and
>forcing myself to do it
is literally what discipline is

Well I can't drop too much, I'm doing sports not going for looks. Will probobly get aesthetic after I'm done with sports.

Your shitty diet and fat ass has fucked up your hormones and your internal biome. This is fucking your psyche up and making you act like a helpless and weak woman.

You need to sort yourself out. Eat healthy. Fix your fucking gut health.

>build anything else than monolith
>becoming anything else than juggernaut

already not making it

Being almost 400lbs I suggest not eating what you want when you want. Clearly you have a dissasosiatuon between hunger and appetite

Thanks hungry skeleton

Dude its not about easily losing the weight it is about a lifestyle change. That's why most obese children stay obese for the rest of their lives.

Ultimately, once you realize you're only young once and that your a complete failure in life so far you have 2 choices. You can either piss away the rest of your life eating a ton of shit food, being depressed and feeling bad for yourself while sitting around playing children's games all day. Or you can find a bit of discipline and eat better, go to the gym, make friends, get a career and make a life for yourself. It's your choice.

First READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Then I want you to set a small, very achievable goal for yourself. You're 320? Get to 319 by the end of next week. If you read the sticky, you'll know how. It's just an RPG. It's just numbers.

>How do I build discipline.
By not asking fucking retarded questions.
Stop saying you don't have the discipline and just fucking start.

Look up online, RIGHT FUCKING NOW, your TDEE, and a scalable exercise program.
I suggest SS, because I'm a memelord.

Download MFP, and document every scrap you eat.
If you can't document it, you don't eat it.

Fucking simple.

You have the discipline, you're just more comfortable in your own self pity and disgrace than accepting the timeline of change.

Change yourself now and forever, from the moment you finish this sentence.

Get yourself a good rollmodel, what race are you OP?