Do short girls have good genetics or bad genetics Veeky Forums?

Do short girls have good genetics or bad genetics Veeky Forums?

Tall girls are best girls

They have a pussy and mouth, all they are good for. Same goes for tall women.

When will they learn??

the great debate.

I honestly like short girls better and as far as I can tell most guys feel the same way, so they have a higher relationship market value. in that sense you could say they have desirable genetics

but, as far as actually having kids is concerned, I'd rather not start a family with a short girl because I'd rather not curse my sons with manlet status (I'm 6'5"). I'd much rather have lanklet daughters than manlet sons. so in that sense, you could say that they have bad genetics

im a tall guy and I like short girls much more.
they're just more feminine i guess

>Fuck 5'11 girl
>Awesome sex
>Bigger girl means bigger pussy
>takes me 15 minutes of hard fucking to nut
>Fuck 5'3" girl the other day
>10x tighter
>Cum in 2 minutes of gentle strokes

Faaaack

same
tall girls feel giant if they dont have a body of a supermodel and often when theyre thin they still look weird
tall girls are the manlets of girls

Why would any woman think those shoes are ok in any context ever?

Who do they even wear them for?

>her fingers are longer than your cock

Don't judge a person by how they appear.

I'm a 5'8 manlet so I should probably be dating a girl who's at least 5'6 or so but I simply don't find them that attractive.

I had a gf who was 4'11 and horny all the time and was thicc for her size. She was a walking fucking fetish for me. Something about how tiny she was really got to me.

>short legs

If you're not a manlet you'd likely have manlet children with a manlet girl

are you sure its not chubby refrigerator body yet no tits girls?

no most tall girls are incredibly insecure especially if they have to wear heels. they look giant next to petite girls and get approached a lot less because guys fear of rejection

Medium girls are best

fucking ugly bitch

thanks to betas like you, she thinks she is cute

lol manlet, she is only 6'2

How small are you? Can you even look her into the eyes when standing in front of her?

Im very attracted to short girls but im afraid that i will look like compensating manlet that dates short giirls because he himself is short and wants to feel taller. At least thats what i think of short dudes dating short girls

>Dominican
You are genetically ugly even if it doesn't show on the outside.

Everyone can look her in the eyes if theyre standing in front of her retard

>implying the few incels on a korean basket weaving imageboard are relevant
90% of her fanbase is young ""feminists"" because karlie is a big independent womyn, the rest just followes her to jerk off
she aged badly though

you just absorbed the entire board, congratulations user

I'm 6'4", and personally, I'm looking for a very tall girl. I want my children to have the tall genetics, so hopefully I can find a girl who's even taller than me.

Tall women are very attractive to me.

>guys find short girls more attractive
>girls find tall guys more attractive

What is evolution's end game? Is everyone supposed to be 5'10?

1.80m femanon here. Feels great to wear heels. Especially if standing next to a short girl :)
Also, why would I care if a short guy does not go for me? Makes no sense.

Fucking autists cry about being a handholdless virgin and then say they are only going to date a 10/10 white virgin with perfect genes because they might have fucking children someday? Good luck with that.
Your obsession with genetics is autistic. Just go after who you're attracted to and see if your personalities are compatible.
You really shouldn't be reproducing anyway if you're on Veeky Forums

I'm 6'4 and find only short girls attractive.

there are always expectations but ive heard from girls that theyre insecure because they like to feel petite and small next to a man and its a lot harder if youre taller than most of them. if you arent slim its easier to end up looking like a giant too.
i mean its the same, really short guys dont feel like a man and tall girls dont feel like a women.

>Also, why would I care if a short guy does not go for me?
they get a lot less attention overall not just from short guys. youre 1.8m, 1.85-1.9m in heels. guys know that girls prefer taller guys so your pool is extremely limited unless you live in the netherlands or something

Holy crap, look at those flippers!

>tfw by all male standards my gf has terrible genetics

I'm not enough of a neckbeard to let it affect our relationship,but I do worry about our kids.

Her brother is the most feminine weak jawwed small framed guy I've ever met.
Literally half the width of me.

I do look and feel ok when standing next to guys 1.85m and up. I’m from the Northen part of Europe so plenty of options here.

>tall girls dont feel like a women.
I guess I can only speak for myself but I would not want to be shorter (nor taller). I love my long legs, my proportions, practically any clothing looks good on me and overall it just feels great to be a bit taller than the rest of the population (girls are usually around 1.68m here).

isnt it because estrogen stunts growth while testosterone boosts it ?

i said there are always expectations and you live in the tallest part of the world so your case is a bit different than the rest of the world

>I would not want to be shorter (nor taller)
this is the typical /my quality is the best/ post though

exceptions okay english is hard

are you a manlet by any chance?

the girl on the right is the one I would have to say something to if I saw them IRL, the other three are forgettable.

Good to know mate, thats what your son is going to look like

im 1.8m
i worked with a lot of fashion models during last summer who were all between 1.7-1.8m so some were taller me in heels but i didnt feel insecure because they were really thin and feminine while im pretty fit. but when i very rarely see a taller girl than me i feel like she is a giant i cant really help

Proportions are a thing no matter where in the world. Generally, the poportionate range for grills is between 1.70 - 1.85m. Anything below or above and you will get a higher % of deviations.

>this is the typical /my quality is the best/ post though
Say what?

Both Rita Ora and Emmy Rossum have better face genes than Karlie

This is exactly why there will always be tall and short people, crackers and darkies. Women prefer tall, dark skinned mates and men prefer small, pale skinned girls. Self-sorting for people similar to you and the reliable quantity of exceptions ensures that we'll never be a homogenous species of 5'10 light brownies. I'm sure there's a term for this phenomenon in evolutionary biology, but I don't know what it is.

>Proportions are a thing no matter where in the world. Generally, the poportionate range for grills is between 1.70 - 1.85m. Anything below or above and you will get a higher % of deviations.

what does this mean? proportions?

>1.7
>fashion model

Ok, buddy

>Women prefer tall, dark skinned mates
is this why girls go blacked

171cm was the shortest girl i think but even kate moss is just 1.7m
they arent that tall at all, very few of them are over 1.8

It was a generalisation made by a someone with a fetish. For this to be true you'd see a disproportionately larger number of mixed couples.

Girls like successful confident men. It's a plus if they are attractive but not a deal breaker. They aren't as looks driven as a guy... to a point. Men are more looks driven because women by and large really can't offer anything other than their vagina and companionship.

correct

I spent a month in the UK (I'm from Eastern Europe) and I had to make sure she wasn't blacked before meeting. Got a few unmatch but it was worth in the end I guess

Short girls to fuck, tall girls to have kids with. I'll be fucked if I curse my children with manletism cause I couldn't keep my priorities straight

no i honestly dont understand. did you mean the ideal height for a guy or what?

this

>Girls like successful confident men.
yeah and like 80% of white men nowadays are beta cucks, so white girls fuck blacks

Cross culturally, women prefer men darker skinned than themselves and men prefer women paler than themselves, you fucking twat. The fact that women prefer not to cross "racial" boundaries is a separate issue, but there's a concrete reason why "jacked and tan" is a thing.

Guy 3rd from the right (top) looks like Ben Shapiro

>first 3 images look like the gross uncle that touches children

She is so big and even have a puffy cameltoe... shame, im disgusted.
Dont even want to imagine her weak pussy

>implying you are a Girl

>Walk outside

>Almost all 5'8 manlets have family with cute 5'8 woman

How do they do this?

Was it more normal in previous generation to be married with someone same height as you or does it happen as women hit the wall and want to settle down?

only americans are this autistically obsessed over height. there is a reason why you 6'0+ but never 182cm+

>for I am become Veeky Forums, the destroyer of minds

real life =/= Veeky Forums.

My girlfriend is a 4'4" blue eyed brunette while I am a 7'4" blue eyed blonde.
She is the girl I loved for the longest time and even if I want kids with her at some point, I still want my kids to be really huge like me, even if they don't actually reach my height.
According to some people, my children will probably be manlets even with my giant genes but I still won't lose hope. (After all, Shaq's wife was a borderline midget and their son was 6'9", which is really tall even if he's not as tall as his father)

They probably have poor genetics unless they look incredibly adorable and/or hot and my girlfriend surely is adorable and hot.

I did have an ex who was like 6'4" but she was still tiny compared to me.
Also, I prefer my current girlfriend because she is incredibly adorable and has a nice and quirky personality which I really love.

And people find both of our optimistic and quirky personalities and our height differences incredibly adorable.

>tfw I am still taller than her

Under rated post

>good one

It's all about proportion. Tall girls with long legs and perfect hourglass figures make me diamond hard.

>tall grills (over 6'0")
>hourglass figure
choose one

You can't know. You need to look at her family tree and make some educated guesses (assuming you know 2 shits about human genetics).

>not counting their ass as another positive point

I really don't like short girls. They look like little goblin children and walking around with them in public makes me feel like I'm a fucking babysitter. Also, sex is harder all around and she'll probably birth you manlet sons.

I really just want a tall energetic girl, with big pretty eyes and a nice smile that is fun to be around; 5'6'' to 6' being the perfect female height range.

Dunno but I find them cute.
I'm also 6'5" though so they normally are not interested because the height difference is too large for them.

get circumcised if you want to fix that issue

the mouth is not needed, less background noise 99.9% of the time, but you are right nonetheless

the women that catch my eyes the most are typically hour glass shaped. big, FIRM, butts with smaller waists and a humble touch of c or d cups. slightly smaller boobs like b is fine for an especially fit girl but if a girl can't store fat properly then it doesn't catch my eyes as much

that being said, i feel like most men would agree with everything above. sure face blah blah but lets just talk about the body shape. now. the next thing that catches my eyes is height. and taller girls do catch my attention more than short girls

if i had to choose between a 6/10 5'10+ girl or an 8/10 5'2 girl i'd choose the 5'10+ girl every single time

i'm 6ft tall for any reference

Nice try, Shekelstein.

>Just go after who you're attracted to and see if your personalities are compatible.

>tfw hardly attracted to any
>not even that I go through some autistic checklist and kick out any woman that does not fulfill some obscure point on it
>the women I felt attracted to were pretty different too so I am fairly certain that I am not just lying to myself
>there are just almost none of them

How to fix me

you're more lonely than you're horny

am i right?

Short girls?????
What, you wanna have short son's?

Kinda

Tfw 6'0 and gf is 5'11 and I constantly worry i'm not tall enough for her, I guess I shouldn't be too worried because I'm a fit 7/10 while shes an overweight 5 but still lads I love her dearly and am always scared she'll one day decide im too short and leave me

>Be 5'11 and 3/4
>gf is 6'1
>her boobs perfectly line up with my face when riding

my dad is over 6' and my mum is pretty short yet I'm taller than he is by a little bit

Bad

Dicklet detected.
Keep your inferior genes to yourself.

>4'4"

typo?

you aren't going to make turbomanlets with her now are you?

I'm 5' and my fiancé is 6'4"--should I worry about our manlet sons attempting to murder him?

>be 5'5"
>sometimes think a tall girl with tiddies at eye level is ideal
>sometimes think a dwarflet I can be relatively normal height to would be nice
>neither of them want me

With the exception of absurd fetishes a good way to decide what genetics are of high quality is to see how badly people want to fuck another person

Our subtle mind is sorting through different individuals and we are attracted in various degrees to other people through different traits such as facial symmetry, health, skin etc

Long story short, if you pop a boner at the thought of fucking her it's likely she got good genes

>tfw no 4'0 lgf

Why even lift

mods

everytime i see your nigger name you always get taller, last time you were 6'8

>he has problems with the 4'4 but accepts the 7'4