Tfw you realize how many horrors could easily have been avoided, had Germany won during WW1

>tfw you realize how many horrors could easily have been avoided, had Germany won during WW1.

HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED THE KAISERREICH MOD ?

But would new horrors have been created? Maybe, maybe not.

If Germany won WWI, then Jesus's being ushered into the throne of heaven and the casting of Satan out of heaven would've been for nothing.

And the only reason Germany lost WWII is because not enough people yet knew the word of God.

But Germany will get a third chance soon and by then enough people will know the word of God so that the end will come.

Even the worst outcomes of the Kaiserreich mod are less horrible that what actually happened.

The Entente fucked everything up.
Russia became communist, which caused the Stalinist purges, the gulags and the Holodomor. Further down the line, it led to the entire eastern half of Europe getting fucked during half a century, and to communist China and North Korea.
The Entente couldn't count on either Russia or the USA to maintain peace in the world, but they also managed to lose their other allies. Italy became an enemy because they were denied their WW1 war goals, in order for Yugoslavia to be created. That was a complete failure : Yugoslavia never mattered as a country, got raped by Germany in WW2, became communist, and then exploded, genociding itself in the process. What a resounding success. They also lost the Japanese alliance, leading Japan to became an enemy, which got it nuked twice.
Germany couldn't be contained by the victors : France got invaded and occupied, Britain got blitzed and lost its Empire. In the end, Germany didn't even win, Europe got divided between Russia and the USA, then organized its own invasion by third world hordes.

I don't think it is possible to deal with the consequences of one's victory in a worse way.

whichever side wins ww1 i believe a second world war is inevitable

Sounds like Fuherreich, this shit never happens how the fuck does the USA even hold together and why is a petty artist soldier become the supreme leader of Germany? If anything Germany and Austria would turn syndicalist like the Commune of France and Union of Britain.

>>tfw you realize how many horrors could easily have been avoided, had Germany didn't start WW1
FTFY

WW2 in CP victory would mean much wider use of nukes and chemical weapons.
Also ethnic cleansing starting from 1918 and Central Europe treated like African colony.
WW2 would end with even greater German losses with possibly Germany ending at the Elbe and old Sorb lands restored to some kind of Panslavic Fascist-Communist Union made out of Russia and all the other nations Germany wanted to treat like African slaves.

>tfw you realize how many horrors could easily have been avoided, had Germany never existed

This.
Germans always trying to fuck up Europe. Just look at Merkel now kek

>Kaiser Wilhelm calls Austria in July 1914
>"Look, I knew you're pissed about the assassination. I was too, he was my friend. I loved him. But he wouldn't have wanted this. If we don't chill out, we could accidentally start a continental war that would destroy Europe forever. So let's both agree to not mobilize until diplomacy has run its course."

>20th century is fixed.

Germany wanted war since 1880s and hoped it would cleanse Eastern Europe from Slavs.

The Kaiser was a fool. A victory in Europe would have gone to his head, The only way German
WWI victory turns out well is with someone like Bismarck in charge.Political realist.

WW1 Germany wasn't anti-semetic.

That would have been the perfect year, too, because Russia was tied up fighting Japan and also dealing with severe political turmoil. Germany could have steamrolled France without even worrying about Russia.

Most of horrors could have been avoided if Russian Empire didn't fell and would be reformed in some way.
Strong federal Russia with perhaps Baltics,Finland and Poland as confederated states in military and economic union would be able to contain Germany, wouldn't plunge the economic development of Eastern and Central Europe into abyss due to communism and would be able to progress like China in our recent history progressed.

losing ww1 made them antisemite

WW1 Germany was Jewish controlled

Germans already planned to genocide slavs and balts back then

Drang nach osten would happen so no

a much better outcome would have been America never entering the war but Germany still loses, and this way the peace is closer to status quo ante bellum rather than the complete devastation of Germany.

YEA WELL MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE CUNTS THEN

but what if ukraina won
hohol mafia