Yo Elliott

I'm glad he is back! Stay sane this time man

youtube.com/watch?v=n-9du6dUB4I

I don't think he'll ever be the same again

ayy ayy holl up *smacks lips* so yo be saying, yo be saying.... I'm taking YOUR questions

I used to watch this cunt a few years back. What do you mean hes back, whyd he leave?

He just restarted his Yo Elliott series

This dude looks like one of the kids in the "New face of America" photo with the white chick and her coalburnt goyim offspring.

He is a nigger, but i learned a lot from him through the years

>watches Elliot Hulse
>is Elliot Hulse

Did elgin screw him up this badly?

Why did he stop making the Yo Elliot videos in the first place?

>Elliott
>Staying sane

>manbun

what an absolute faggot. made some good instructional videos way back but when he ran out of material he just started making shit up.

hey guys buy my guide now at 90% off for only $249, normal price $2,500.

What happened to him?

here on Veeky Forums we hate youtubers, so if a thread of one them is up we know it's the youtuber himself sponsoring himself, which is quite sad, Elliot

so, take a deep breath(through your balls) and fuck off...fucking manlets, man...when will they learn?

he got shocked by doing too much bioenergetics

pls go and stay go

*balls deep breathing intensifies*

e-celeb drama with traplord

I thought he stopped way before that?

He stopped when he hit you momma

Unfunny people like you are the reason that Veeky Forums is so shit

is he filming out of his garage now? what happened to his new gym?

>we

lol, get a load of this fag

>random girl pic
>reddit-spacing
>use of dank memes
>"talks for all of us"
kys

Time to breathe through your balls son

keep going Elliot, no one likes you here and never will, manlet

i would rather have Elliott here than you

Boring vid, same shtick. The pseudo intellectualism of the whole thing is tiresome.

He hasn't changed one bit since 2013 except he has gay hair and more money now.

cringe

>traplord
ASAP FERG?

Eliot is a flake but a likable dude. Elgin is a bitchy cunt who gives off bitter virgin vibes.

this

kek

>reddit spacing

why did he really leave tho? someone in this thread said some eceleb drama with traplord
who the fuck is traplord

I love elliot, he's a madman but he's got his head in the right place. And he's clearly doing something right with that physique.

elgintensity, a dude that "roasts" gym cringe clips and big brand youtubers

a lot of people rightfully don't like elgin because he's just an autistic cunt and uses the whole "im a lawyer this is deadpan humor nigga" thing to try and act like he just DOESN'T CARE AND COULDN'T CARE LESS UGHHH

on the other hand, he does actually call a lot of retards on youtube out for valid issues, elliot's snake oil za za new-world-new-man faggoty PUA informational videos and seminars being the topic here

imo, elgin is a generic loser gook who acts like a snobby Veeky Forums newfag and elliot is a fufu ass nigger trying to sell self-help warrior poet shit, they're both garbage, don't concern yourself with either

>Stay sane my man

strangely accurate

It seems like Elliot has had his ego completely removed from his body.

Now hes back trying to act like someone with some semblance of an ego, but you can still see the markers of the fact that he isn't mentally stable.

Breeeeath into your baaaaaaallls.

>For the low value price of $1000, I'll let you come and hit some bongos with me or buy me lunch

I wouldn't say he's ever been insane, he's just a businessman hustling some money out of some hippies and yuppies.

Good on him I suppose, but why the fuck is he being shilled here so unironically lately? OPs video looks like a 20 minute mental masturbation vlog.

Hrs like the Alex Jones of fitness. He's a scoundrel, but a likable one. Obviously don't give him money or sit through his vids unless you know before hand something good is gonna happen

>reddit spacing