I DID IT AGAIN. I JUST ATE ANOTHER TUB OF PEANUTBUTTER

I DID IT AGAIN. I JUST ATE ANOTHER TUB OF PEANUTBUTTER

HOW DO I STOP THIS? THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK

>this week
not gonna make it

i missed this meme...

Keep going kek.

Start hitting fatties and cash the too fat to work cheques bruddy

Bonus jars if you start a twitch stream where you autistically yell at video games while eating tendies and pb

NOOO NOT AGAIN!

3 TUBS?

FINGERS

INTO

EYES

"You must look within to find your willpower."

By having some willpower you pathetic fuck.

Nice white collar faggit arms.

Who the fuck even eats more than a spoon of peanut butter that's absolutely disgusting

Eat more normal food.
Binge eating isn't cause by a lack of will power, it is caused by your starvation mechanism kicking in and causing you to stuff your stomach with as much food as you can fit in it.
If you find yourself binge eating then increase the amount of calories you eat during your daily routine.
If you are dieting then reduce the cut and accept that it will take longer to reach your goal weight than you originally expected but that you will get there eventually.

amzn(dot)to(slash)2slvPWm

you're welcome :D This helped me a lot with BED

Gotta eat big to get big. Nothing wrong with what you did OP.

ITS THE ONLY THING
THAT SLOWLY DULLS THE AAAACCCHHHEEE

I like the gray chapter, I'm not a huge fan of their "full time angry" songs, I likes some build up, also sound effects.

I have the same problem with PB, user. Prep your meals and measure out your PB. I stared buying natural PB in smaller jars in order to control myself. I recently bought myself some P28s (peanut butter spread with whey protein), because they were on sale at Walmart for .50 cents. I am having less urges than I used to just by increasing the variety of food I eat.

>not dipping your 90% dark chocolate in peanut butter

buy a 1kg tub, that way it only sounds like 1 tub a week

>not recognizing the meme

I've seen the meme before i was just wondering who ever does that

bulk on brah.

Try cutting down to two jars a week

You gotta lift now. Lift like you never lift before.

>the good nut

that's what i gave your mom last night ya fuckin prick LOL.

This.

I've done the math and in my personal experience, 1 tub of PB is equivalent to 10lbs of extra weight on my lifts. It's like legal steroids, I'm waiting for them to close the loophole. In the meantime you gotta take advantage of it OP.