/FAT HATE/

Haven't seen a fat hate thread in a while. Let's get one going and remind ourselves why we do what we do to get Veeky Forums.

MAX KEK

>fat culture

Who do you hate more.
Normal fat people being fat
or fat people that run once a week and eat shit the rest of the week and complain they arent losing weight

>thin Privileg
>fat discrimination
All of nature and life is against you fatty!!!

We should post more fat stuff so that we could use it to motivate ourselves not to be like those ugly pig basterds

I want to start selling those tear away date calendars that are just a big stack of paper but all the dates are may 6th and it'll say no diet day. People will laugh and buy one as a joke and piece of shit fatties will keep them around to be cutesy. And on the last day, December 31st, will be a picture of Arnold and a picture of that qt javelin thrower from the Rio games and it'll say "look at what you gave up, but tomorrow is a new year."

Wrong board, but i kekd.

It bothers me that he says "fat, queer, single, trans". He only needed to say one of them and we could have guessed the others.

>jewish
>white

Oh honey...

topkek

Even the most conservative Jew agrees that someone born to a Jewish mother is to 100% a Jew no matter if the father is white/black/Asian/etc. There are white Jews.

Atheism was a mistake.

enjoy your ban

The latter. At least the normal fats aren't being overtly delusional in this scenario.

kek

Oh fucking god, that made me gag.

"Thought my vagina was a great place for a fire poker"

Holy shit that's amazing

she'd be hot as fuck if she lost all that weight

Yeah but she isn't.

fucking kek

how could you possibly tell? you cant know anything about the bone structure of her face or body.

also, you should say "shed be hot as fuck if she hadnt ever gained so much weight" because if she does lose weight now she will be a pile of lose skin and saggy tits

>Set-point
I have never heard of this before. Is this the entire basis of "muh genetics?" If so, yeah it makes sense when you look at all those genetically fat people in concentration camps. Not even the concerted efforts of the Third Reich can help trim down these oppressed, differently bodied persons of higher mass.

>how could you possibly tell?
i like her face

I came here to rage and kek but her puffy red eyes have bested me. Poor thing. She is way too sensitive about something that she can easily change but still, I guess I'm more of a normie than youse guys and still don't like to see someone cry.

actually im a good Person that likes to help others... but god i want to kill that sick creature

IT'S AFRAID

Here

>Haven't seen a fat hate thread in a while
i thought they were here daily

I know a girl who looks like that but with better facial features. She used to be a bit thinner and really tried to work out, but I think she's lost now.

Nah, I feel you. I miss Fat People Stories - atleast that was something else than just scoruing the internet for things you actively want to hate.

But when reddit shut down their FPH board, they all flooded here instead. Such a shame.

>fierce

Why do fat women keep using this term?

>a bit thinner
A bit less fat I mean.

Obvious bait doesn't belong in this thread. Don't get me wrong, it's a thing of beauty but I refuse to believe anyone, even a burger, could be that breathtakingly un-self aware.

So Brian is a .5 that's why she has 5.5 kids?

>i have 5 wonderful children
>and another child named brian

I guess so

> you look a little taller! lol ;* ;*

It's just their new term for "hardcore" that they use to project what they wish they could be if they'd just get up off of the couch long enough to fight someone.

And all stairs and trees are against you crippy.

Like a fatty, you are nothing without your wheelchair.

zooozzz

It's obviously fake. Not just from how ludicrous it is, but you'd have be pretty lucky to stumble upon the post LESS THAN A MINUTE after it was posted, as show at the top of the screencap. It was pretty lazy of them to do that considering all of the work that was put into the post.

explain

that dessert scotch egg sounds god-tier

>tries to wreck your argument about calories
>uses "set theory"
>theory
>theory
>theory
>thinks that this makes it so

I have a theory that if we killed off the entire tumblr userbase, the world would become at least 2% better as a result. Prove my theory and I wrong, kiddo.

Its a fat apologist. Fat people meme doctors saying they blame everything on their weight.

Holy fuck. I get the genetic side of the argument but this bullshit includes environment as a factor as well? Even though environment is not immutable? As in, those donuts don't HAVE to be stuffed into your mouth? Christ. This species is doomed.

Fatphobic doctors won't help you if you are overweight because they will blame the extra weight on literally every medical problem (like being impaled) you have.

>t. Fatty fat

Which they probably do... correctly.

>At the toy store picking up MLP toys
>Some fedora wearing fatty came up to me and talked shit about what I was buying, a Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie.
>Keep going on and on about how Fluttershy is the best and I shouldn't buy any of the other toys
>Starts showing me his caked Fluttershy picturess on his phone
>Getting freaked out and walked away without buying anything
>Wife asked me if I'm done buying presents for the girls
>'Let's get them started on other cartoons'

I feel bad for her, and it's clear she didn't want to push some agenda or anything. I just hope that this experience instead of breaking her made her stronger, and that she has been making progress losing fat. But that's sadly not the case I would assume

You gonna ram them to death with your wheelchair?

Even if vomited out the two Taylor Swift she ate she'd still be twice her size.

That should motivate her to lose weight

Religion was a mistake. Just take Islam as an example.

And who if not atheist liberals are welcoming millions of refugees in Europe? Lefties love Islam but hate Christianity.

Fat people like that truly believe that no health problem can occur from being overweight. In their eyes when a fat person can't walk and needs a scooter and the doctor tells them to lose weight if they want to be able to walk again that the doctor is wrong and being blinded by bigotry. They think some other medical problem, that the fatphobic medical community refuses to research, is the cause of people needing motor scooters to maneuver around the food court

must first upgrade my shit!

No, they don't say this. Many, many doctors refuse to check their patients no matter what kind of disease/pain they have and just say lose weight.

Liberals that arent atheists u cuck

I've never met someone pro-refugee who wasn't an atheist.
I am not really religious myself but the few real Christians in my country (

its a blob of fat

Well yes, a lot of atheists are liberal. I suppose there are some atheists in America that support Islam but I believw that is due to our first amendment and they are simply upholding it. I think if most atheists had the choice, we would do away with religion.

Im atheist but man, i dont know. At least I'm entirely convinced that the culture we have in the west is a trillion times better than islamic "culture" (ahem gross war religion from 1500 years ago) and that "le let everyone be MULTICULTURELL XD" is fucking retarded. If your shitty religion and culture made your own country shitty, don't bring that shit to countries with a good culture

>carry dwarfism genes
LOL

Her facial structure is ugly, how can you possibly tell? You're just thirsty user, have a wank.

this had to be written by a Brit?

Brits won't be able to tell how retarded their accent are.

Ah yes, the singular british accent

only a specific type of Brit would know what liquor on mash is

Eww wtf? A warning would of been nice

hmmmm Just a taste

I'm not trying to start an /r9k/-tier circlejerk, but is there a way that guys can be as devious with their pics to fool someone? Outside of wearing lifts, I can't think of much.

>having a "usual place" at a food court

are you kidding?
dick pics from really low angles with the torso in the background to make your dick look 12" when it's 4"

Maybe if she wasn't such a fat sack of shit she wouldn't have been heavy enough for such a blunt object to impale her

Let me be clear: I was talking about pics you'd use for a dating site like POF and the like (i assume most guys don't post their cock).

You should had told him that that's what your daughters want. It would remind him that he is watching a show for little girls and that there's people who fuck and breed unlike him.

>diets make you fat
>as they make other short, tall and slim
>Diets can make you tall
Oh shit.
Manlets CAN learn

>So far no one knows for sure how to change the set point, but
some theories exist. Of these, regular exercise is the most promising: a sustained increase in
physical activity seems to lower the setting (Wilmore et al. 1999).
> regular exercise is the most promising
Fucking fat people don't know shit

>> regular exercise is the most promising
Get out of here with your witchcraft.