I have become Chad body wise. How do I become Chad mind and soul wise?

I have become Chad body wise. How do I become Chad mind and soul wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Phenibut#Physical_effects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chad body wise
pics? (no homo)
checked

Like bags of sand

I am become Chad, the destroyer of pussy.

you sound indian for some reason

testosterone sub-q, phenibut, alcohol, cocaine

You can't become Chad, you can only be born as Chad.

The only thing you can train is become more relaxed and open to strangers and be confident, but you'll never reach the status of Chad, since he has decades of experience

Pajeet pls go

your options are

>be born chad

or

>phenibut

Just treat women like pets and assume every other guy is inferior to you.

One dead give away for pajeet is ending statements with, "I'll say no more" or words to that effect.

Where does one even get Phenibut?

Literally just fucking google it you useless twat.

It's an altered quote of the person who invented the atom bomb
"Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.".

The quote being from Bhagavad Gita, which is hindu scripture

Oppenheimer didn't "invent" the atom bomb, he worked with a team

What's up with phenibut, to me a depressant is automatically something that turns you into a vegetable

It's the effect on anxiety and stress that gives you confidence ? Literally explain me what the fuck

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Phenibut#Physical_effects

Oh man I found out why

Thought that wikipedia would be the only site with reliable info

Work on social skills. It's like working out in the gym. There will be failiures but it's worth getting rejected because every time you get rejected you learn. Eventually you will not be rejected because you know what works on different type of women. Pro tip act confident. Fake it till you make it brehs. If you run out of shit to say just come up with something that never happened. Also touch her when you are talking. For example point at something and move closer and grab her by the side. It works very well for me.

How do I get into situations where I can train that stuff?

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPFFF

If youre not born with it you can only ever fake it.

t. autistic faux-chad

Everyone exists for your pleasure.

And that guy fucking quoted it from somewhere else too. Plus he didn't invent the nuclear bomb you retard.

Read "No more Mr. Nice Guy"

Chads are made by positive reinforcement all throughout childhood and adolescence.

Chad was the best athlete, the most popular guy, all the girls loved him.

In short, you can't become a chad, you are born as one.

born with right genetics and raised socializing as well playing sports. Its not only genetics, and its not only environment and development, both are needed

Yup, the perfect combination of both.

Everyone wants to be friends with chad

Anyone have any experience with Phenibut?

Test E and phenibut

get a job where you're forced to. As much as I hated my shit job making sandwiches for people it forced me to learn how to talk with people. I honestly think I'd be way less social if I hadn't had the job.

Any tips for us autists?

Welcome to life, where social interactions happen. Why do you think children are encouraged to take up sports, join organizations, play with friends? Obviously, you'll be less developed socially if you never needed to hold conversations for two decades.
You wont become a social butterfly by going cocoon mode and reading self-help books

>relying on drugs to be socially confident

never gunna make it

Easiest way to become Chad is to be a fat guy who got shredded

At least it worked for me. Went from 330-170 (6'4") but I was still pulling women when fat, just not as often. Now I have two gfs.

tfw no matter how buff I get, I can never grow my 3 inch pecker

BATHMATE
A
T
H
M
A
T
E

Chad has social status which is something you guys will never be able to fake...
You can learn how to handle first impressions like you're cool for a little while but people are always going to realize there's something that's not quite right given enough time
I'm handsome, and should have been a chad, but I did motocross instead of team sports and my parents never really understood why it was important for me to "fit in" so here I still am after years of trying to teach myself the game

Does that really work?

This.

If you broken, damaged, introverted Veeky Forumsizens think that you will suddenly manage become that stereotypical alpha jock Chad who's the life of the party, you'll be very disappointed. What you guys should aim at is becoming Sigma.

>Sigma and alpha are really just the introversion and extraversion ends of the same spectrum. The sigma mostly wants to be left alone to forge his own path and is troubled by society’s constant attempted to draw him back in, imposing restrictions and demands on his time and freedom. The alpha actively engages in society to create or subvert these restrictions for his own gratification. Considered another way, the sigma is channelling Warrior energy and the alpha is channelling King energy

>The sigma is hated by alphas because sigmas are the only men who don't accept or at least acknowledge, however grudgingly, their social dominance. (NB: Alphas absolutely hate to be laughed at and a sigma can often enrage an alpha by doing nothing more than smiling at him.) Everyone else is vaguely confused by them. In a social situation, the sigma is the man who stops in briefly to say hello to a few friends accompanied by a Tier 1 girl that no one has ever seen before. Sigmas like women, but tend to be contemptuous of them. They are usually considered to be strange

>Sigmas: Han Solo, Bobo Fett, Wolverine, Batman, Sherlock Holmes, Tyler Durden (early movie), James Bond (Daniel Craig's version)

Or you could just shoot yourself in the head and hope that you a) get to reborn as an alpha and b) get thrown into that sweet positive feedback loop from day 1 of your life.

You sound like a total faggot. Grow up.

How many friends could you call right now?

yes and no. many people, including myself, report permanent gains after months of regular (3-4x/week) usage. you can definitely do permanent damage if you're not careful, but there are plenty of videos and how to's on youtube. people who are idiotic and rush into it full force and never take a break usually end up snapping their shit. people who only do it once every other week, or super inconsistently, rarely see any changes beyond immediate pumps (which are nice in and of themselves).
i'd suggest getting the x20, then progressing to the x30 if you outgrow the x20. should be like 100-150 bucks for the x20 and some accessories (i recommend the XL insert)

>tfw you can never fully remove the contempt instilled in you by developing in social isolation
>tfw you're friends with a chad who brings positivity energy everywhere he goes and you feel like his villain counterpart

>calls random anons faggots for telling the truth
>thinks he is "grown up"

You sound like the late Elliot Roger.

I am in a similar place as you. Except Im not "teaching myself the game" or complaining.

I do not believe I can be Chad. I am 'Chad'. Im seeing this more and more often.

We're all gonna make it. See you on the other side man.

Don Draper too

First day on Veeky Forums?

Thanks pham

And captain Jack Sparrow

Read more and talk to more people

Have you done this and are now living the results?

>When you're so gay that even your tits can't get enough dick,

Dude exactly I wish I hung out with people more. Maybe it's cuz I rode dirt bikes too, from 10 to 21. I know what you mean. It is more dangerous and harder to ride a dirt bike than it is to play foot ball, but Motocross isn't useful anywhere.

>become Chad
lel