/cbt/ – Current Body Thread

Old one is at three hunna.

>22/M/6'2
>238lbs -> 219lbs

nice

>shaving after losing 19lbs
>cuck

Strong nipple gains and nice progress OP, but you realize you have to hit your chest too right?

I've been struggling to get a squeeze on my chest, feel the load more on my front delts. Any advice?

You can see how shitty my chest hair genetics are. I think we both know why I shaved it off

Thanks man

>Not shaving your balls and chest
Women love a man who grooms himself

>You can see how shitty my chest hair genetics are. I think we both know why I shaved it off
In all seriousness, good stuff user. Keep at it.

>he fell for the shaving jew meme
There's a difference between manscaping and being a faggot user

numale detected.

Roll your shoulders back

Been going to the gym for half a year. Rate? I know the towel is pretty gay.

>age:18

>wt: 189 lbs

>ht: 6' 2"

>time trained: since January

>diddy:415, squat:310, bench:215, ohp:135

great progress m8, you look a lot better
not bad, keep it up!

stats?

I spent the summer of my 18th year sitting naked on a towell in my bedroom playing WoW for 20 hours a day

Gj bro, very nice

ive had several girlfriends and they all said a man shouldnt shave/trim anything below the neck

Thanks so much dude! I ship for army basic in the fall so I'm just trying my best to be as balanced with their bodyweight/running standards as well as strength for my own benefit.

>mirin the inner sweep dear god.

also nice tats.

6'2" 190

5'9 175lbs

They're lying. Shaving, yeah, i agree. Trimming? They don't understand. They think it naturally keeps that length. My ex used to complain because without trimming my chest became a forest she couldn't put her head on, my back grew long, thick, dark hair, my pubes turn wiry and long as fuck.

Trimming is fine, in fact for some people i'd say its mandatory.

My chest is just like your first photo, gives me hope that maybe I can lose my man tits. What did you do routine wise?

Dyel?

I'll give it a try, thanks

Keep at it bro

Veins looking good

Lookin very juicy mate, mirin the ab development

Arms looking strong

Consider shaving, would change your physique if you did

I think it's body fat that's dropped and helped me lose a bit of the gyno. Normally routine I do a bro split – chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps and legs, then rest day. Thinking about changing it up though. I always try to include one of the big 5 lifts at the start of each session

routine???

Chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders/traps and legs, then rest day.

Probably could be a bit better desu

>age: 20

>weight: 150lb

>height: 5' 7" (manlet confirmed)

>lifting for 5 months

>19/M/5'7
>Down from 220 lbs to 165 lbs

Oh lol you are the faggot who says he is not skinny fat.

Nice weightloss, cut some more and get definition
Work harder, you can get easy ass gains when your a dwarf
Fuck
Lighting could be better hard to say much

6'4" 224 lb

B: 225 lb S: 285 lb D: 405 lb

BF estimate? Im currently cutting.

Cutting soon
Mirin
Like 20%

all you did was put your body in an angle lmao

Latest pic I took.

6' 130 lbs - 145 lbs.

SS for a couple months

th-thanks mark...

what's your routine?

1: Legs
Leg extension: 4x7
Leg curl: 4x7
Leg press: 4x7
Thighs (inner+outer): 3x10
Squat: 3x5 2x4 2x2
Standing calves: 4x7
Plank 1x60s

2: Arms
OHP: 3x7
Chest press: 3x7
Torso rotation: 3x7
Abdominal: 3x7
Row: 3x7
Bench press: 2x5, 4x3, 2x2
Free weights: Biceps/Triceps focus, Guts
Adjustable cables: Upwards
Plank 1x60s

3: Torso
Pulldown 3x7
Fly delt 3x7
Torso rotation 3x7
Abdominal 3x7
Back extension 3x7
Bench press 2x5 , 4x2, 2x5
Adjustable cable: Downwards
Deadlift 2x5 , 2x3 , 2x2
Free weights: Chest, overhead, Hercules, Guts
Lat pulldown 3x7
Plank 1x60s

This, right here.

BF material.
N-No homo bro.

Not sure if its the flex, your frame, or insertions.
But it looks like you should work traps more from this photo-- you dont want to have flat shoulders.
Everything else is looking good brother!

tyty

I am working on my traps! I realised pretty late (been working out for 6 months, known what to do - somewhat - for 3 months).
I don't know any specific traps-exercises but that shrugthing with dumbells, so that's all I've ever done (for sets et.c.)
For instance, I do some traps-shrugging before squatting.

It's gotten shittalked by everyone who actually knows better than me, so I wouldn't be too quick about using it - it's mostly habit and how the gym is shaped, that's influenced it.

forgot to add 183cm 85kg
mirin arms

You look manly m8. What are your lifts?

Ahh, thats the worst, realizing stuff like that further into lifting. Its okay youll get there. I do barbell shrugs behind the back and focus on slow reps, I'd suggest givin it a try.

5'7, 66 kg twink. Mid-to-late intermediate lifts.

Whereas your pic?
He isn't fat tho?

Protip: The people who shit on others progress are usually not making any themselves..

If that's you I'm m-mirin.
I do a lot of things, but those shrugs are the only things I know that are specifically traps. Maybe I'm doing a lot of good things for them!
And it's not that I mind it, or that I think it's too bad a routine, it's just that I don't care enough to change it, or its order.

>that davidesque face
>tats
Why

Just personal preference, i understand that tattoos are a very volatile topic, i happen to reside on the side of the fence that likes them-- but i understand the criticism as well

Left: March 2017 - 187 lbs fresh off a cut
Right: Last week, 205 lbs finishing a bulk and heading into cut

6'4, 28 years old

fuark mirin hard

nice traps bby isolate abs too

looking good, keep cutting

nice work mang

post cycle bb, i'm just finishing babby's first test cycle and after cruise I want to try some new shit

Looking good man. How you handling those tren sides?

No tren (in all honesty swear to God), just free range killer whale test and rocket fuel

As a side note- i am interested/have been interested in trying tren, but the side efdects scare me to death. So i doubt i ever would until im like 40 or something.

Impressed that's you without any tren, and yeah I can't blame you for being wary of the sides.

Yeah I'm thinking of tren to recomp in a 12 week cycle before going away next February, but fucking with dopamine / prolactin sounds a little beyond my paygrade. Might just run some mast / adrol and test. Do you PCT or b&c?

Ive almost always done a pct following anything ive done like sarms (which used to be great, now its sketchy imo) or prohormone stuff. I feel like its important. Then again it might be placebo, but ive always believed to let people ride out their placebo as apposed to telling them otherwise.

17year old (blow me (((mods))))
185cm (6'1")
86kg (190lbs)
Lifting on and off for ~2 years (had a knee injury)
110kg Bench(250lbs)

No idea what the deadlift and squat maxes are, but I trained legs today, squatted 95kgx4 for multiple sets today.

sick 17yo, drop the glasses and buy contacts brah
mirin chestgains of peace and prosperity
fueeeerk
strong heavenly blessed beauty pls respond
mirin chest and arms
mirin facial aesthetics

Is the underwear on the left comfy?

jesus christ not even trying to be funny, I thought you were my dad. similar coffee shop by his house, and he dresses like that. I was going to ask him why he's on Veeky Forums, then saw the tat. wew lad

Prince of turbomanlets at 5'5'' reporting in
i believe around 68kg, can't weigh myself right now

Am travelling for 6 months now, will be back to the gym next week, my question is, do i just keep cutting to get rid of these disgusting love handles and the rest of waist fat? have had them since forever

also estimate %bf pls

18-20% bf

fuck that's great for you're age. Enjoy the ban

thanks senpai

5'9 190
Not sure where to go from here, looking for advice on whether I should cut or bulk.
I know I am fat already but I feel like I will have no muscle when I cut cause Ill most likely need to drop 20-30 lbs

Cut for sure

>thicc

nice

sit on my dick?

Natty?

Same body type here
>tfw alcoholic fratboy dadbod

How many miles of pussy do you get per day?

The first pic I've ever taken with some level of upper pec development, also just hit 1pl8 OHP nikkkas

15 weeks in i lost about 25lbs, but i honestly don't see a significant difference...
how much much more will i have to lose to look human, bros?
I'm so sick and tired of this flab.
Also before/after bf estimate?

>15 weeks
>only 25lbs
Don't sell yourself short man that bretty good

the white walker

imma take a better photo soon but i hate taking photos of myself. i also wish i had some discipline and could lower my bf but i have no self control evidently.

You also have a hello kitty soap dispenser ya cuck

i'm not so sure if you understand what cuck means

Natty?

i'd be sad if i looked like that on gear. i'll probably hop on in a few years though.

actually i am also considering trying one of those auxiliaries people on gear use for pubertal gyno. not sure if they can reverse that though since i think those usually can only reverse gyno they get on a cycle.

dude, are you like 5'2"?

Lazy fuck who lifts like once a week.
6ft 155

man you're ugly

5'5". i'm sitting there tho.

i know, that was a after a night of heavy drinking.

Serious question: why even once a week? It's clearly not doing anything. Is it just so you can post on Facebook that you went to the gym?

At least pose with a proper posture

Are you natty, pls tell the truth

obviously not.

lmao if you have to ask you don't know nearly enough about lifting to worry about ever achieving that body under any circumstance

If you continue, you'll get a set of those crooked "zipper abs", it looks like.
Better stop and stay fat.

twink?

>it's better to be an unhealthy sack of shit than to look slighly unappealing to a small fraction of other men
Never change Veeky Forums

How pathetic are you to sit in here and talk shit on everyone

greentext is not supposed to be 100% true and valid advice in this kind of post, user.

5'10 70kg