Question for manlets

Question for manlets.
How does it feel knowing after puberty I've never met a woman taller than me, can you dwarfs even comprehend?
>6"3 master race

>never been in a situation where a 6'0 girl wearing 4" heels is present

all that tells me is that you're a shut-in who doesn't go to social events

I am 5 foot 10 and 16 but I'm not worried cause my dad is 6 foot 4.

Mods come get me I'm 16

how tall is your mom?

im 6'5 and met women taller than me
have you tried leaving your basement

5 foot 6, I will probably just break this hell holes manlet status at 6 foot

First i feel kinda bad.

Then i steal those girls that are taller than me from lankets just by being good in social situations.
Tease her for anything about her looks, push and order her around, don't be needy, by the end of the night you're touching her tits while the taller guy gets "lets just be friends"

That being said, i am still sad i can't date taller girls. Makes me feel insecure. One night stands are best i can do with them.

Also im aware that a tall guy with good looks and good social skills would run me over, but thats life

just screencap this thread if anyone asks why you shouldnt take this board seriously

>only 6'3"
>claims to have never met a woman taller than him

You must live in a warm climate, dirty southerners

I've met maybe two or three women taller than me and I'm 5'9. Women are short as fuck, what world do you live in?

what manletland do you live in? i have several female co-workers who are taller than you

autismland. even in the tallest country in the world the average for women is

"3 master race
>> 6" 3
>> 6"
>> "
Why are you so upset about manlets anyway?
Do manlets threaten or intimidate you somehow?
What kind of a man obsesses over other men's height? Are you gay or autistic or both?

5'9 here,
tall and short women as possible sex partners
you jelly lank fag?

Manlet detected

Gross, you know women cringe and get physically embaressed when you deformed children try to talk to them right?

Tall women feel even more insecure about themselves if around short guys. Short girls hate short guys more than tall women, lie and say it's not true.

I'm a 6'4" and don't meet any people taller than me because I don't leave my basement. Btw I have weights in my basement

>lankets
i never got this meme

true, that's why i'm here, to save tall ladies from thinking manlets are somehow their fault

I'm 6'7 and I saw a woman my height once

Lol. Master race

You're an unsung hero. Manlets are scum like no other, I could NEVER respect anyone under at LEAST 6 foot 2, otherwise you tell me to do something, I'll look down at you "When I feel like it little guy." And probably "definitely" fuck your girl hard.

I'm 5'9 and have never met someone taller than me.

@41962199

>implying anyone cares about your respect
cant even bait properly lmao@life m8

Lol
Stupid fuck

>You're an unsung hero
>I could NEVER respect anyone under at LEAST 6 foot 2
tfw 6'1"

i actually don't think anything of manlets one way or another, except the sub-5'6" guys, who are just unfortunate

t. preventing women from slouching to fit in with me

Lol. Faggot.
Go back to fapping in your parents basement "master race".

post the im zyzz bruh one

Found the manlet

Can't even tag right, fucking manlets

I'm not done growing but I'm going to be 6'3

Can't wait brah

i just realized a sad fact for msnlets:

because they have shorter moment arms, they can lift more because weight creates less torque.
a lanklet who lifts the same weight as a manlet is actually stronger.
manlets BTFO

This meme needs to die. I'm 6'3" (inb4 anything under 7' is manlet status) and I'm tired of this autistic, artificial conflict. Shorter guys tend to have some genetic advantages, tall guys have others. I know we're on Veeky Forums, but God damn.

Also,
>6'3"
>Never met a taller woman
>Lives in a tribe of pygmies

Here you go,this is OP to a tee

5'9" and proud of it faggot. I have done more than you ever will you waste of sperm. The best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

summer

@41962330
being this desperate for a (you)

Yeah we see through your mask manlet. Also let's say you are six foot plus, you use that as a way to validate your opinion on the topic. By thinking your height validates your claim more than say a 5/9 guy you are claiming superiority.
It's human nature for the tall strong men to lead and the short genetic mistakes to btfo and leave women alone.

Good thing you wear the "I'm autistic so I roleplay Veeky Forums for attention" mask so we don't even have to see through

No I'm over six foot, all in tact. You on the other hand lost a few inches down your mothers ass crack. Short shit

>short genetic mistakes
lul

I'm pretty sure are the manlet posters are actual manlets themselves and they just want the average range guys (5'8-6'0) to feel just as bad as them

Newfagl2tag

at this point hes baiting

Lol . You are such a butthurt little man.

>He thinks 6' isnt manlet status
Dats a good laff

I'm 6'1 and occasionally I'll make a post saying 6'4 is the new manlet cutoff

i don't get it. a 5'9" guy has access to about 80% of the fuckable female population. the only women I've seen who go on about "6 feet minimum" are fat monstrosities, who are necessarily excluded from the subset of FUCKABLE women

it's a trade-off. short girls are easier to pick up and spin around, but tall ones are easier to do sexual acrobatics with

>i actually don't think anything of manlets one way or another
This.
Do other tall guys actually make these threads? I almost never think about my own height until I see one of these threads or I'm reminded by some one. Is it just some sad obsession some people have because they got nothing going for them other than their height?
Also manlets, chill the fuck out.

Online these bitches can search for "perfect" man. Most will not find it but they're good to dip the dick inside. IRL people give less shits about height

No all women care, it's the first thing they notice about a man don't kid yourself.

im 6'0 and when i started asking my friends about their height they thought i was autistic for being obsessed with it. even the tallest one who was 6'6

youre actually right. height is only important because its the FIRST thing they gonna notice. but if you have an ugly face, a shit posture, body, or youre just autistic like 90% of this board, it wont matter

Ugh, god...

So tired of this meme. So fucking tired. It's almost as bad as nofap. Can we all just start reporting this shit? This is not fitness related after all.

The word Chad, manlet and gf should be banned from this board, just like how /v/ banned the word sonygger because half the board was console-war shit

it's not like tallmen go around pointing at short guys in the street shouting, "HA you're a fucking manlet! i'll make a cumulative $1 million more in life because i'm not a fucking manlet. HA! let's see you try to move to the netherlands, you fucking manlet!"

not my friends anyway

>Online
picky fat girls only exist online. IRL i get sexually harrassed by so many fats and gays, and I only started working out like 2 months ago and have a big nose

afaik they only care about being shorter than the man, so a 5'9" guy will be taller than/available to most women

pretty much only supermodels are inaccessible to non-uggo manlets, because they tend to start close to 6'

You are most likely fuck ugly. Height is utterly subjective when your face is replica of a donkey's dick and balls.

>mfw 5'9 and actually lost my virginity in netherlands to some girl i met in a club
native guys are obviously taller on average but girls are almost the same.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a man let
>No true Scotsman fallacy
>Being this autistic

Wew lad

6'5" and this happened about 3-5 times in my life. It gave me the weirdest of feels.
I do live in the Netherlands though so tall is more common. I can't image how manlets feel always.

I'm a 5'3 female living in the Netherlands.

Everywhere but here I would be normal. Now I'm a midget. I can't reach the top shelves in stores.

Sometimes we tell shorter guys that we are only 5'10 or something just to fuck with them when they ask but we only do that because we get kinda annoyed by being asked

A lot of people on Veeky Forums are really insecure due to lack of female attention and some chalk it up to height.

I'm 6'3 and see short guys with hot girlfriends all the time. The only thing stopping us from making it is ourselves. As far as height is concerned, its just another thing like money, good looks, fitness, status etc. Most of these things we can change on our own

i will get what u want bb

I was also 5'10 at 16 user. Im 21 now and 6'2. you're good mang.

MANLET ALERT

has anyone gotten taller from hanging after lifting for several years?

L
O
N
D
O
N

Fucking OP and his autism.

>How does it feel knowing after puberty I've never met a woman

That fucking dog

>putting so much emotional stock into height when it's actually about the face
Height is definitely a bonus, but all most women want is that you're taller than they are, so as long as youre like 5'5+ you're good.
If you aren't 5'5 move to the Phillipines and use your white privilege to smash LBFMs all day.

If you have a bad face it isn't that hard to fix it, and it's a far more developed industry than leg lengthening will ever be, you've all seen what South Koreans can do with a scalpel.

manlets getting mad af

Except lanklets look like shit

Facelet detected

Lanklet who is butthurt and obviously psycho to be on here obsessing over height.

You don't realize the benefits of being a short woman though.
You look fit quicker just like manlets, but you won't be less hot for being short and it's cute.

Also;

B
E
V
E
R
W
IJ
K

>As far as height is concerned, its just another thing like money, good looks, fitness, status etc. Most of these things we can change on our own
"grow, grow, grow"

what is the height range of neither tall nor short?

VEGHEL

(no homo)

6'2 is perfect male height

please tell me you aren't fat. i'm 6'4" and i love short girls! it looks so good when womlets riding my big dick!