Do you ever drink ANY soda, even when bulking?

I'll admit Bang's root beer is my one weakness

only at restaraunts with the senpai/friends, unless it's a coke zero. I have a twelve pack of those in the fridge and have one occasionally if i want caffeine but not a full cup of coffee, like at 4-5 pm.

only at parties or outings with friends and family, limit it to 2 glasses

Pretty much same here on the Coke Zero.
I've honestly just completely switched to diet. The sugar in regular is just too much for me now, and if I'm gonna cut loose and indulge I'd rather have something more tasteful and worthwhile than an empty soda.

>Bang's root beer
>Bang's
Christ's sake, do they not teach cursive in school any more? This has to be bait... Right?

It's gotta bee

'R' and 'N' are just too far away on the keyboard for this to be a simple mistake. OP actually believes it's "Bang's Root Beer".

>Bang's

Barqs

So that I'm not just bitching about how this fuck is illiterate at cursive, the soda is called "Barq's Root Beer"

I drink diet coke on the extremely off chance I'm eating junk food.

Actually its Bargs I'm like 99 percent sure

I always thought it was "Banq's", pronounced like "bank"

>I always thought it was "Banq's", pronounced like "bank"

The slogan is "Barqs has bite". Therefore, one can deduce that it is pronounced 'Barks'.

It's a shitty /tv/ meme that OP has failed to make on /tv/ for the last month. Ignore him.

I thought that root beer with the doggo said that. Think it was mug..

I was just going with the joke, but this makes sense.

THAT'S BARQ'S ROOT BEER YOU FUCKING MONGREL

Q in cursive has the return on the right. G in cursive has the return on the left. It's Barq's.

>everyone feel for this Veeky Forums meme thats been posted all over that board for the last week.

cmon now

Soda is gross Tbh

I have a vanilla coke maybe once a fortnight
Drink a lot of OJ though

>Bang's root beer
best

Been drinking diet soda most of my life, doesn't affect bulking

>best mainstream rootbeer
>not a&w

You're right about Mug ang the dog, but the slogan is Barq's. The slogan refers to it's caffeine content, which is higher than most root beer (which generally have zero caffeine).

I used to drink 4 cans of soda a day, then i went to boot camp and didnt have soda for 8 weeks and ever since then I can't stand the taste anymore

Jack and coke is the only time

Shit tastes like sex

I used to drink soda a lot, I only drink for pleasure occasionally now.

i haven't had a sugary soda in 4 or 5 years but ill still have sugar free ones rarely, pretty average taste for ingesting xenoestrogens willingly lmao

Bang's root beer, for the most extreme bulking.

I thought it was "barqs" root beer this entire time

I had it wrong this whole time

It is barqs, are you retarded?