Could you get prescribed testosterone if you said you identified as being stronger...

Could you get prescribed testosterone if you said you identified as being stronger? its just as valid as an argument as being trans gender and they hand out test to 13 year olds.

yeah doc i just see myself as 210lbs 7% body fat and a 315 bench press.

I talk to a trap about this once. He started sperging out about all the shit he had to do to get estrogen.

Ask your sister to go tell the doc that she's a trans gender, so she get test. Then take the test for yourself.

Or just do like every other roider and buy it from some dude in a gym.

You can try going to a male aging clinic to get on TRT. Other big guys actually do know a doctor who helps them set up and even handles their bloods and injections, but those cases are actually really pretty rare.

In other words no, it's not really as easy as how trans have it.

You already know the answer OP
Identifying as something doesn't make it so. However, there is a shit load of money to be exploited from mentally ill people by pretending otherwise.

i should find a popular HRT clinic and try it out. if they dont do it im gonna talk to my attorney. trans-swole activists where yall at??

Did you fuck him?

Nah. I didn't like the guy before. He was an annoying cunt who would follow me around everywhere in junior high. Pathological liar. Stole my jokes. I'd say a joke and then he'd tell it to me the next day. Honestly looking back I think he had a crush on me. I'm not a faggot though.

Right here my man, I'm a Bane stuck in a Dr. Pavel's body. It's been difficult for me, I sometimes have to fill sweaters up with ground beef and steak and wear them around so I can feel how bulky my spirit body is. People just don't fucking understand, I got kicked off the train yesterday because my meat suit was attracting flies. It was my birthday so I hoped that would at least cheer me up, but when my parents gave me my gifts they bought fucking MEDIUM shirts, I started hyperventilating, getting missized really triggers me. I ran upstairs to be alone but as soon as I got to my room I realized they'd thrown out all of my XXL t-shirts! I just can't anymore anons, I need that fucking test.

i chuckled
have your (you)

You are a stupid fuck up aren't you?

>Could you get prescribed testosterone if you said you identified as being stronger?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that's the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks OP

i already worked this out

>slap on a bunch of makeup
>buy a cheap dress from a thrift store
>go to national faggot headquarters
>get a faggot application form
>say you identify as a ftm tranny
>i.e. you identify as a cis female who identifies as a trans male
>however the gender binary has oppressed you by making you a cis male and not a trans male
>thus you have been deprived by the patriarchy by no experiencing transition, invalidating your identity
>ask for test in order to fully transition
>get test
>????
>profit

>2017

I identify as a 5 time Mr Olympia champion
>I think you have a mental illness user
I identify as a female
>Oh well here is some hormones and numbers to call for police support if somebody offends you.

>"he is strongsgender...?"

>identify as traditional man
>should get trt to make up for declining levels each generation
>obviously much less extreme than attempting to change your fucking gender or whatever
Would this troll the left?

what country are you in?

Kek, was waiting for that one

I sexually Identify as 4 scoops of Mutant Mass. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the gyms dropping hot sticky barbells on disgusting gym floors. People say to me that a person being 4 scoops of Mutant Mass is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install protein powder, 300 mg of DNP and a second liver on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "C'MON" and respect my right to pick up weights and put them back down. If you can't accept me you're a massphobe and need to check your gym membership. Thank you for being so understanding.

Unfortunately no.