Reminder that girls do not care about legs

Reminder that girls do not care about legs

>a man telling me what girls like
I'm confused.

Girls don't want a dude with a flat ass and chicken legs

yes they do because you fit between their legs easier, except the flat ass part yeah they don't like that.

yeah if you're a dicklet I can understand why you wouldn't want big legs

These guys are 1. correct 2. more attractive to girls than 99.9% of self proclaimed "lifters" on Veeky Forums.

Lifting for aesthetics gets boring at some point though, after 2 years or so, and then you switch to something more rewarding. That's why i believe in aesthetics base before strength and not the opposite.

>fit between her legs easier
At what point are her legs around yours when your penis is inside her vagina? If anything they're around your hips and pelvis if you're in missionary position.
You've never had sex and it shows.

What kind of fat immobile girls are you fucking where they can't spread their legs enough to accommodate you? Are you enormous? Are they sub 5'??

This

He's a faggot. What do you expect m8

>thinks women would prefer scrawny with abs over thick legs, back and arms
rofl lmao cuck

Your virginity is showing m8

in all seriousness though, i must imagine life being a lot easier not having to recover your anterior/posterior chain every single day.

>fit between their legs easier
This site is 18+

>not training is easier
No fucking way...

(You)

>Never fucked a girl frog style

Hi
I'm a girl
There is nothing that turns me off faster than you stupid curl bros skipping legs. You walk around on your hands all day? Didn't think so. Stop ignoring such a vital part of your body.

>femanon here

fuck off

>back and arms
awww you had to throw that in there to cover up your weak argument. Nobody said anything about neglecting those

reminder that girls don't care about unequal traps either, i guess

Not lifting legs = only lifts for girls = may be insecure = probably not good in a fight= not a good protector = subconsciously knows it = not the alpha they could be

You have an average face at best with a short-ish, stocky body and really thick legs, and the thickness is not all muscle even though that's what you'd like to believe. In other words, your opinion doesn't matter because you're not a naturally fit, ultra hot Stacy.

Dyels are always pointing at legs, i have seen this, people that dont fucking lift are always saying that x guy skipped leg day

I do legs pretty good. And let me tell you. Girls do like them. My friends and coworkers compliment them.

I think it's relevant to mention that I am a grill. LEGS DO MATTER because I go hard on leg day to sculpt my booty since every guy on the face of the earth loves a nice booty to come home to. Also, it's like half of you. How the fuck do you boycott half of your body? work dem legs and don't forget dem calves :-)

>lifting for girls
hah

Why do squat obsessed guys care so much about other guys legs? If a guy with small legs gets called buff and gets girls does that somehow mean all those squats you did are useless?

So tired of sitting in a hot bath every morning brah

When they squat their ass starts to burn and get bigger
The constant ass burning and looking at it to see if it's gotten bigger over time turns them gay
It's simple science

>lifting for girls
>not lifting to attract dominant tops

I have fucking stick calves boys am I fucked or what can I do

if youre after aesthetics theres no reason to not train legs, developed quads look very aesthetic

you dyels confuse having big legs with having a small upperbody. Obviously proportions matter

there are multiple answers people will give you

1. dont do anything its genetics
2. get obese
3. train them everyday
4. see 3. add steroids
5. walk a LOT, make sure you strike the ground midfoot
6. basicly 5. but go run slow pace instead

>implying the attributes you just mentioned aren't pleasing as hell.

>lifting a couple years
>build a semi decent physique
>girls mire but only ever tell me i have nice legs
>never mention my arms, chest, shoulders, back, only legs
>quit lifting, legs are still huge
>still get compliments on my legs, nothing else
>mfw

anybody else know this feel?

Can you only get impressive 3d biceps with roids?

You only need to fit their ankles onto your shoulders bro

whatever you say, thunderthighs

Reminder that you can get thick enough legs that won't chafe just doing cardio.

he could build a decent pair of legs in a month or two, who would be laughing than?

certainly not the autist who squats three times a week

Yes you have to work hard for them. Because roid use goes hand in hand with hard work. Only nattys think otherwise

>he believes you have to work hard on roids to see gains

lol no. steroids provide a look not achievable natty. the natty look is never impressive

All you need to do is get to a ~2plate ATG squat for 5 and your legs will be fine.
Once you have made leg gains they won't really disappear even if you stop training them in the gym. They get used enough in day to day life to stop catabolism. But not used enough in day to day life to get bigger.

Lol. K babe. I bet this betch can squat more than your stick insect legs.

nobody asked you

>he believes roids are a magic chariot to effortless gains
dude roiders work out way harder than natties because their muscles can recover from way more stress in a short time. sure not roiding and not trying vs roiding and not trying the roider will look better but the main way a lot of roids work is that you can work out harder without fatigue or damage

Reminder that real men do not care about what girls care about.

>lifting for girls
never gonna make it

>fit between their legs easier

I just googled the OP pics name
Turns out the dark skinned guy is Mathias Daish.
Hes fucking jacked now. His legs are pretty big now too.

Girls I've fucked say that as soon as they see my quads they get wet as fuck because they know theyre in for a pounding

So no girls say that then?

>being heterosexual