The manlets are finally learning

The manlets are finally learning.

>article from 2014

go out and do something with your life you sad faggot

this shit is depressing and we should unironically start a manlet lives matter movement
t. 6' 2 master race

If you get to this age and you are still this retarded you probably deserve death. Also
>reality tv
Nothing of value was lost.

so sad - he was hot

i would have fucked him

don't you think the fact that only a desperate degenerate faggot would fuck him is what lead to the suicide?

Jokes on you shitposting is my life

>killed himself even though he was 5'7"

The way its phrased implies that 5'7" is not short, or that there is an appropriate height to kill yourself and 5'7" is not it?

He was a solid 8 in the face...such a shame. But also a selfish prick for leaving his vulnerable son fatherless. 0/10 would not do...not that I could anyway cos he dead

If you're a midget you should probably consider kicking the stool, assuming you can reach it

I'm following a page on facebook called manlet support group
It really helped me reduce suicidal thoughts and coupe with reality
t. 5'7

>even though he was 5ft7
>even though
>.........

I hate being King of Manlets sometimes, really I do.

you're not even fucking short. you're almost average

t. manlet support

>you're not even short
>12 year old kids tower over me
>i'm supposed to be a """"man""""

hanged himself in friends back garden
what a cunt

Maybe his friend had a step ladder?

maybe he didn't want his son to see his hanging corpse

And that's all your loser life will ever be
You sad sack

5'5 should i just kill myself now?

Jesus Christ learn to take a joke /pol/

>5'7
Fucking midget.. join the master race, 5'7 and one quarter inches of DOMINATION

Jokes on you i'm actually 5'7 and three(3) quarters (172 cm) and i was just being generous for babies like you trying not to break your fragile heart

You win

nah

>even though
what did they mean by this?

The final manlet Redpill is becoming the autistic power lifting guy

>le /pol/ boogey man
>in a thread nothing to do with /pol/
>in a comment nothing to do with/pol/
>>>/reddit/

>if you're under 5'10" you need mental health or you will kill yourself one day because of manletism

kek
it's great to be 6'4"

>those are two measurements

>6'4"
And those are two measurements.

>reality TV
>father of one
couldn't he have done it sooner?

>Almost average

Good

t. 6'1

Triggered manlet

Seriously does no one but americans use this board? Practically the whole world except americans and a few banana states use something other than the metric system

People in the anglosphere use imperial units to measure height/weight
Just tradition

>hanged himself in a friend's garden

What a dick

>see stupid comment
>must be leddit boogey man

>Be me 5'10
>90% of guys my age [19]
are taller than me
>60% of 15yo olds are taller than me
>5'7 is almost average bro!!!

Fuck i accidentaly replied

>ITT

STOP POSTING THE SAME BORING SHIT OVER AND OVER

Veeky Forums IS LITERALLY THE WORST BOARD FOR THIS IT'S FUCKING SHITE

a manlet actually drew this lmao

And it works really good at triggering lanklets

a lanklet was triggered enough over a picture to reply kek

being tall and ugly is way better than being short and ugly

Not when you're in a crowd

he looks like the friendly kind of douchebag
RIP

picture is true, if you look shit you look shit

>Daily Mail

Anyway, even if the facts haven't been totally altered by a coke addled Derry Street hack, it's worth remembering two things -

1. 5'7 is one inch under the UK average. I'm 6'1, not that tall according to the virgin "manlet" hating sperglords on here, but I'm taller than 99% of people in any given situation.

2. He didn't an hero due to his height. He was obviously fucked in the head.

I'm from the UK and despite being born in the early 90s, some 20 years after we went metric, me and most people my age still use an odd mix of metric and imperial.

Length is normally in feet and inches. Weight is in grams/kilos unless it's body weight in which case it's stone. Distance and speed is in miles.

Mate of mine is a techie for the BBC and they, bizarrely, use "metric feet" in TV studios.

>even though he was 5 ft 7 in
>even though

I was walking down a path once and a pretty short guy was approaching from the opposite way. When we passed he just looked up at me with this saddened expression. Made me feel like a dick for the rest of the day.

6'1 in hungary and i feel the same. 90% of the people i see are shorter than me.
Veeky Forums just has this weird fetish for height so they gonna look for tall guys. textbook definition of confirmation bias

Younger generations are hormone frankensteins from all the juiced food, that's why you see more and more 6'2 teenagers with baby faces.

Finally someones says it.

this..actually makes sense? i see a lot of guys around 6'0 at uni but so many have a face of a 16 year old

kek, good one user

Reminder

frank zane is truly the most aesthetic one

Most my friends are between 6'0 and 6'5 even though i'm 6'1 i feel short as fuck

>you can be a personal trainer with a body like that

>Implying stools aren't touching the ground

>5'10
>Move to East Asia for work
>Feel like a god amongst mortals

Is this what it feels like to be 6ft2+ ?

Well then you're fucking delusional aren't you?

I accidentally wrote "man teeth" instead of just teeth.

She's not interested anyways right guys?

>autism

>arnie
>6'2

>manlets deluding themselves again

hahahaha you fucking sperg

Nice digits but i fucking hate destiny's overgrown bobble head

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Jealous piece of trash detected. Hiws that 10k a day CEO job working out? Pic related. It's you in a few years.

damn hes not even bad looking

>t. headlet
Psh, stupid headlets, can't appreciate a gigantic head.

>we should unironically start a manlet lives matter movement

Funny how the one's that are only slightly taller than average are the most obsessed with height.
t. 6'4

Yea no. I'm 5'7" and I'm seeing 12 year old mexicans and asians taller than me almost daily.

I got lucky as fuck and married one of those unicorns that doesn't care about height but I can see why someone would get depressed over it.

a lot of people done growing around 13
im 180cm and im pretty sure i was the same at 15. somehow i ended up having a good frame and even pretty short legs at least so im not lankymode

Kiss your wife for me.

This, how new are you to have not read that story 10 times

1. Measure yourself
2. If height begins with a number lower than 6, proceed to #3
3. Kill self

Here's the thing. There's always a small subset of chicks who have a thing for all extremes in man. At least in cities.

Skeletor mode? I knew this dude who was born premature and thus had that metabolism where he could scarf a pizza and a burger and pints of soda. And not gain a single fucking ounce.
The dude had bitches upon bitches. The only person I knew who could even equal him was a neanderthal looking fucker with muscles and blue eyes and blond hair.

Midget? There's either a midget woman or a regular woman with a midget fetish.

"Manlet"? There's a shorter girl for you or a taller woman with a thing for short guys.

And of course there's the equalizer of money and power. Not to mention there will be sex robots in the next 2-3 decades.

In retrospect, life is partly a game of attrition if you don't hit all of the buttons in the game of the sexes. You have to endure the sneers and cacklings of bitches until you find a person who is pleasant to be around and loves you.

>she doesn't fantasize about your tall friends

>despite the fact that he was 5ft7
>despite

wat?

the face in the last panel is golden

I have a coworker that is pretty jacked and was completely comfortable with his height. I've been on him with manlet memes and no he questions everything.

She's at her mom's house.

We're both huge introverts and don't have many friends. There was only 15 people at our wedding and 10 were family.

Send her a kissy smiley.

>tfw can't find the grill that wants a tall fatass

/thread

Poor little guy.

My girlfriend is a 4'4" midget while I am a 7'4" giant.
So I can confirm that there is some truth to this.

Can she suck your cock standing?

Yes.