Constant anxiety/stress

>constant anxiety/stress
>feel anxious most of the times for no reason
>living on constant edge of having another anxiety attack

t-the grass is always greener the next day isn't it a-user? Hows the /mentalhealth/ going with you guys? I got a appointment to a special clinique in few days, was on a waiting list for 1.5 months.. hope that will kinda help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlOVLRD9PyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self-bump

read epictetus.

buy some etizolam, get laid, lift more
also stop whining, you alone are in control of your life

Stop smoking weed

Mods need to stopfucking deleting these threads. they're good since Veeky Forumsizens are all in this together

Not really into books

>bro science

quit 2 years ago

Yea i totally agree, but most of the time mods don't really delete it, people just ignore it and it gets pruned desu

>disguises a "feels" thread so people can bitch about tfwnogf as a ""mantal health thread""
fuck outta here

Weak b8

take l-theanine, pothead

the pot fried your brain, retard.

Was me couple years ago. Got real bad and even had to take time off work. Get ativan get chill and know it eventually passes. No I barely get it maybe twice a year for couple weeks and recognizing it is the hardest part

>1/4 black
>Identity issues out the ass, also hate myself sometimes
>Sucks because it probably won't magically go away one day and will be a constant issue throughout my life
>Dread family gatherings since I just want to be white like them
>Dread the day I get married and my backside of the family shows up, even though they have been nothing but good people to me
>Resent my mom and dad for making me a mongrel despite them being kind loving parents who have been nothing but good to me
>Realize this and hate myself even more

Could be better myself

>Not really into books
never gonna make it

lol

I'm glad I'm white.

>1/2 asian 1/2 white
>tfw everyone calls me "jap" but i just want to be a regular white guy

>t-theanine
Did some research, but does regular green tea also help?

what do you mean by recognizing it.?

bbaka

Books don't make you smarter, it's a meme
They might increase vocabulary if you're learning an new language but that's it
Is listening to audio books an option? if not rip

>t-the
listen up you little bitch. do u know what a stutter is? do u know how a stutter is supposed to sound? t-the?

read that in your head. "t-the"? "t-the"??? "T FUCKING THE"?!?!?

you fucking imbecile. "th-the" is correct. think about it. please.

Try magnesium.

is this pasta? if not it's great.

The Art of Living: The Classical Mannual on Virtue, Happiness, and Effectiveness?

autismo

bought 85% dark chocolate but idk, might try spinach

>he doesn't read for at least three (3) hours a day

youtube.com/watch?v=SlOVLRD9PyM

nah just wrote it just now. honestly it could use some work. i should have thrown "retarded faggot" or "floor shitting moron" in there but it seemed too forced

i agree pham, I never realized it before but that shit actually pisses me off

Fuck me what is that show called

wtf

>newfag?

it's yu yu hakusho

doesn't work

I would get very physical symptoms and think I was sick or dying. Cold sweats upset stomach feel like shit no appetite and dizzy and nausea. And it's all anxiety induced. But when you go 6 months without anything you forget what it feels like and then the same shit storm happens. At least for me

Have you ever considered that pretty much everyone on the planet is mixed race one degree or another and so were our ancestors?
A few posters here probably even make up that '0.5' % related to Genghis Khan, or if they looked back into own ancestry you'd see different races/ethnicities too. So you're putting to much stock into and hating yourself for something everyone is. At least if you're going to hate yourself, might as well hate everyone else equally too

this is gonna sound tumblr of me, but have you considered that you feel this way due to society being generally shitty and racist? It's important to not blame your problems on others and take ownership of your own issues, but at the same time, if you're not straight, white, and neurotypical, society tends to look at you like you're some kind of freak or criminal.

I really hate using terms like 'internalized racism' but it really fits here. It sounds like you hate who you are because you've bought into the mindset of your genes being inferior based on your being a quarter dark meat.

Like I used to hate fat people a lot. (Still find them gross). But eventually I came to realize that the reason I hated them so much was because of my own body issues and insecurities. I think that if you try your best to cull your hatred, it should lessen the capacity you have to hate yourself. Good luck.

Oh fuck yes i get them, but mine is mainly tightness in back of the head. If i get anxious or get a sudden rush of anxiety the back of my head becomes stiff and and my vision is blury. Most of the time it follows with nausea and dizziness too.

>but when you go 6 months without anything you forget what it feels like

Yea, i have that too. If i recover from certain anxiety episodes and then don't have them for few weeks i totally forget why i was scared about and then i'm happy for being (normal) again.

Yea but that doesn't make any sense, everyone can be every race mixed together. You don't know who your ancestors were fucking a 1000 year ago. But that doesn't mena that you fall under a ''mixed race'' if your genetic tests comes out 7.5% asian or something. It just depends on the parents/greatparents.

sit still

Try some ashwagandha, it helped me out. Also counseling and lifting.

I'm a guy who is always on edge

I'm pretty relaxed but when I am excited I cant control myself

In a meeting, excited talking fat, mind is racing, thoughts go left and right

Talking to someone on the phone, talking loud as fuck and so fast they dont understand

you're not always on edge, but you're just sensetive to events that might trigger your excitement.

Of course books will make you smarter. Just don't read your gay Japanese comics

where do you think you are then?

Gay japanese comics made me smarter and helped me deal with how mind numbing and stupid actual school was

First, get a psychiatrist and get on some weak antidepressants to at least stop your body/brain from going completely haywire.

Then go to a therapist to work out your issues. This WILL take many months. Also keep you friends super close, you will need them to cheer yourself up and keep your mind off your scares.

>friends

Yea, like i said in the thread. i'm going to a psychiatrist in few days. Anndd.. i have no friends.

Just couldn't remember

Jesus fuck that must be horrible.

In that case, work extra hard with the therapist, and don't neglect his homework.

Also, don't assume people's attitude to you by a minor tone shift in a sentence or misinterpreting someone's expression. This has bugged me for years and made me fear all of my bosses, and even some of my colleagues.

Good luck, your brain will click to positive thinking eventually.

>Also, don't assume people's attitude to you by a minor tone shift in a sentence or misinterpreting someone's expression

Do you mean this by not taking everything serious? also thanks for the advice

>Jesus fuck that must be horrible.

Bullshit

>Used to be obese
>Miserable
>Thought losing weight would bring happiness
>It didn't

meditate

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:46F20E647E59D51A82B781BAF4472578623D1F75&dn=Headspace%20v2%20%28Complete%20-%20December%202015%29&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6881%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce

Why not just accept the fact that you're made in God's image and that there are plenty of other half-blooded girls out there just for people like you.

Does anyone here struggle with derealization?
I fucked my brain up with drugs like 9 years ago, and ever since then I have small intermittent periods, most no longer than 30 seconds, of feeling out of it. It's like being in a dream, my senses start to go out of whack, things look and feel different and I get a light pressure inside my chest and head.
I've gotten quite good at dealing with them, and I can stay grounded and realize what's happening. At the most its a minor inconvenience, but it still happens and it pissess me off.

Worst of all I just enlisted into the army and I'm a little concerned my secret issue might evolve into something worse, but overall I'm confident I've got control over it.

Thoughts?

>Go to doctor due to asspain
>Apparently due to stress I have some muscle thing
>Can lead to haemorrhoids and causes aforementioned asspain
>tfw my mental butthurt got so bad that it manifested itself into physical butthurt

M E D I T A T I O N

HAHA

OP here,

yea i have depersonalisation/derealisation
It goes together with the anxiety, i feel like i'm watching a movie through my own eyes and it feels like i'm not controlling my body.

It goes away eventually, i haven't had it for a good month or so

lmao, that's something new.

OP here, it was a nice thread. Really useful information hope some lurkers also picked some stuff up! Hope the thread doesn't dies off, take care

>Grappler baki
My brotha

This is a fitness board faggot not a mental health forum

Mental health is key to fitness

cool pictures

not the guy who said read books, but i think he means self help books. These helped me, might help you. Try reading The power of now by Eckhart Tolle

I'm a Christian too senpai but its still pretty hard, and also why would I pass the same situation down to my kids? I'd rather have 1/8 black kids that are white, I guess I'm selfish like that.

>used to get really bad anxiety ~11 months ago
>couldn't leave the house, getting physical symptoms like chest pains and nausea
>Quit drinking, started smoking weed once or twice a week
>FF to now, re-enrolled in uni next semester, working most days, great at my job, exercising daily
>haven't had an anxiety attack in 9 months
Not sure what helped me get over it but having a balanced lifestyle is really helping me maintain my current mental state

Fuck didn't mean to respond to your post

"People like me and you, we should say things to one another. And I'm gonna say them now."

>he fell for the free will meme

Where does one acquire phenibut??

>read guy with similar symptoms to what I had when I was sick
>read more and find out he was a druggie and a failed normie
>start laughing and feel ten times better about myself after making it without ever smoking anything or take any drugs

druggies will never know this feel

I'm saying not overthinking stuff, especially people's reactions.

Too much thinking can be harmful, ironically.

Has anyone tried MoodGYM? Free Australian online cognitive behavioral therapy. I have not but am considering it. Read good things about it in the New York Times.

go away shill

Yeah the Australian government is paying me to trick Veeky Forums into using their state-supported online health service. But curses! My fiendish plan, foiled by user who saw right through me!

Guess how I can tell you're a Trumpcuck.