/Mire Thread/

/Mire Thread/

>Earlier today
>Finish my workout
>Head to the dumbbell floor where good lighting is
>Check the mirror, flex my muscles and hit a few bodybuilding poses for isometric workout, checking for weakness in muscles
>finish in less than a minute, head to lockeroom to wash my hands and leave
>on my way to the locker room, there were two niggresses who were giggling at each other and one was fanning her face with her hand

Granted they were nigresses, but still a mire regardless.

Also
>A little over an hour ago
>enter grocery store
>lady who works there by the entrance door greets me
>she was very happy, smiling hard. You can see it in her eyes. She had her eyes on me for a good 7+ seconds
>she was indifferent, even may have ignored some of the other people entering the store

Granted it was her job to greet people coming in, but I felt it was genuine. I was going to ask her if she had a daughter as beautiful as her but I'm not that confident.

Share your mire stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJgdOX_M6rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The niggers where giggling at your retarded you looked drooling over yourself in the mirror.

>implying I was drooling
>implying I would expect nigresses would know what isometric training is

seven fucking seconds, wow. youve made it, definitely

>a stranger lady looking deep into your eyes for more than 7 seconds is common and normal

Consider suicide

but it is

You know why the golden era of bodybuilding was the golden era? Because their physiques were so aesthetic and beautiful that they literally held an art exhibit where they stood on platforms and people paid to look at them. They actually replaced heroic greek statues with their own bodies.

Look at that crowd. They're awestruck and inspired. People are smiling in amazement looking at Arnold.

Nobody would go to an exhibit to look at Rich Piana. Nobody smiles in amazement when they see him.

HGH and insulin ruined bodybuilding.

That's because bodybuilding was barely mainstream, so it was groundbreaking during that time and only a handful of people were able to sustain a gym lifestyle the level people like Arnold was able to

Now everyone is doing it, so it's nothing special.

>posing in the mirror in the middle of the most crowded area of the gym
not a douche at all OP

>giving a fuck what other people think

Never gonna make it

Beta faggot musclet confirmed

just came to the thread to make sure someone said something like this

>on test tren and dbol
>growing like crazy
>one night after smashing the backworkout like a whore
>still have a pump and full from all the oats and eggs i ate
>veins on a bulky physique gnome sayin
>come home to the girl
>its tren time
>she starts feeling up my biceps like in the bronson movie
>compliments my shoulders and traps
>throw her on the bed and rip her pants off
>shes drippin before i get a chance to get my tongue out

gnome sayin bres

Why must Jews always ruin everything?

How jacked are you?

GET YE GONE

Most likely this

that igf1 gut

You're so wrong it's sad. These 2 guys walk into a club, which do you think soaks the most panties?

Richards body is fucking disgusting.

Piano. Look at the girls he's been in relationships with. At best, Steve Reeves attracted women when they were ugly because of the era they were in.

youtu.be/IJgdOX_M6rY

He gets rejected and scorned here. He is DYEL by today's standards.

>by today's standards

i know you're autistic, anti-social, and being intentionally retarded, and that means you aren't qualified to comment on "today's standards". you don't know shit, please stay inside and never leave

>muh ad hominen

Not an argument. I've seen people in cbt who look better than them and they still have girl problems

>He gets rejected and scorned here
thatsthejoke.png

does your autism prevent you from following the laugh track?

You mean the laugh track that's laughing at him? You should check if you have Aspergers.

Piano has thousands of people visiting to go see him at fitness expos. Some even travel thousands of miles too. Also, bodybuilding shows today has a larger audience than it did in those times.

Piana*

>walk into local grocery store
>bbw employee compliments my haircut
>say thanks and proceed to buy spinach

Wew lad

>get girl in my bed
>making out n shieet
>she starts feeling my shoulders and back
>says "you have really nice shoulders"
>also compliments my butt
>mfw it's probably bigger than hers
>mfw I'm 140 at 5'7", skelemode supreme

makes me wonder what the other guys she's been with looked like if my shoulders were impressive

on a side note, when we were making out and I lifted her shirt up to licc a titty, she pulled it down quickly and said "not tonight, I'm not making it that easy for you". how do I break through this. need advice quick she's coming back tomorrow

>Everyone looks like Arnold now so it's nothing special
Hmmmmm.
Fitness people got see Piano. The average guy isn't inspired by him. The average woman doesn't want to fuck him. He's nobody's idea of quintessential human achievement and aesthetics. He's just big.

>that Steve Reeves shot
Incredible.

>Oh don't worry, you made it plenty hard for me already.
>Hold her hands above her head with one hand
>Lift the shirt with the other
Done. She'll be soaking. Or calling the cops, depends on your relationship.

wait until the 10th grade user, girls will be easier

I did hold her arms overhead and take a second go but she was really fighting back so I relented

im 20 mate

>20 years old
>can't get a girl to sleep with him on the first date

She was being polite user, your shoulders aren't big, she probably felt embarrassed and changed her mind once you took of your shirt and revealed you're a skinny DYEL faggot

CHOCOLATE GOLEM GET YE GONE

She said not tonight yesterday, are you fucking retarded?

I never took my shirt off user

Even worse

>trying to take a girls shirt off without removing your own first

That's creepy, bro

random women grab my ass when i go out. is this normal?

Went to a hostess club (pay women to flirt with you)
A Russian girl in her early 20s asked my friend if I worked out.
>haven't been in the gym for a week

Depends. If youre an average looking guy but tall and well dressed in a place with drunk girls its pretty common. At the very least it means youre definitely not unattractive

>beeing this mad

whatever it takes right, goddamit

I want that tank top so fucking much

>I was going to ask her if she had a daughter as beautiful as her
and some people still say Veeky Forums isn't autistic

>meet up with friend for dinner
>"oh user you're looking really good"
>thank her,, compliment her back
>"no but you look really good... You look... Different... Did you grow a beard?"
>i've had a beard since I was 17
>"did you trim your beard?"
>i shape up my beard every other day and trim every other month
>later on in the evening she keeps commenting on how good i'm looking
>"wow you look really slim!"
>actually starts taking pictures of me
>makes me walk up some steps before her "so i can get an ass shot"
>end of the night she whatsapps me and asks if i want to be her +1 to our friend's wedding "because we probably won't have anyone else by then haha"

Felt pretty good. It wasn't that major or over the top, just felt real good that I am apparently looking a lot better.

this unironically

Post pic pls

I was in that thread

That's cute user. She totally wants you

Autist/recovering shut-in here, a girl at a party was miring my height and touching me quite a bit (holding my arm) but only for small moments. She was a bit drunk though. Is there a possibility that she likes me?

Idk bro she's flakey as hell and has suggested shit before that to normal people makes her seem interested in me only for it to be totally innocent to her. Our friends all think we should get together but she has a poor mentality and likes assholes (i'm not saying she should like me, i mean literal assholes; drug dealers and actual criminals).

We're good friends (known her for like 17 years) and I just make sure to never think about her in a romantic way. We had an awkward moment like 4 years ago where i told her I liked her but that she didn't feel the same way. I'm basically a beta orbiter who tries not to actually pursue her because I know its pointless.

Its just nice to have a woman actually appreciate how I look though, especially if its her (because of the history)

>workout for 4 years and 6 months
>walk down the street
>guy goes past me with his bike
>huge fucking calves
>mine are just tiny shits
>mired hard

I'm not mad about facts.

>literally laughing_girls.jpg making fun of you
>"they mirin breh"

>a woman looked at you
>"she mirin breh"

lmfao you're a walking parody

whats wrong with drug dealers? why are they all assholes?
you sound bit beta with your predjudices, and you should set your mind only to fuck that girl, never give her any emotion

Ehhh not that user, but I have a couple friends that are drug dealers and they fit the "asshole" tag pretty well. If I had a daughter, I wouldn't let her date them.

>>actually starts taking pictures of me
this would make me feel weird af dunno why

but good job user, keep on getting joocy, it's always the little things that make us feel like gods

>140 5'7
Post body user. You must have a God-tier frame for something. Also, how good looking was the chick?

Y-Yeah that h-happens to me all the time haha!

I bet you live in Washington, Oregon or California with that level of retardation. Drug dealers are selfish and volatile assholes. The ones who strictly sell weed are worse than the fuckhead slinging glass.
t. ex dealer

>drug dealers are good people bro

Fucking hell, what, are you one yourself? They're scummy as fuck and have literally chosen a criminal career path.

>Girls laughing in the gym
>THEY WERE MI-MIRING HARD GUYS

>grocery store greeter greeted me
>OMG SHE WANTED THE DIIIICK GUYS

>I wanted to ask if she had a daughter as beautiful as her
Why would you think this is a smooth line?

This thread is autism overload

>what's wrong with drug dealers
probably the mountains of poor people dead at their feet, dipshit

>they dindu nuffin
> they just trying get they life on track
Kill yourself my man

I've known drug dealers who weren't scumbags. They only sold weed though; I agree it's not right to sell any of that physically addictive shit that destroys lives and families.

>bunch of ugly guys staring at another ugly guy on steroids.
Its like your pic describes the only real mired you'll get. For real, studies have shown guys think women are "mirin" when in actuality they aren't, or they're just trying to be nice. Keep that in mind next time the pea brain in your pants misleads you to believe someone is "mirin" your ugly ass

>at picnic with some friends
>it starts to rain
>someone suggests we just move the picnic table under a nearby tree
>"alright user, get to it"
>i banter with them about it for a bit but they legitimately are waiting for me to move it
>feels good man

>at a party a few days ago
>couple of the grills there mention I'm starting to look pretty big
>I flex for luls and they get mad
>"that's stupid, are you on steroids? it's not fair"
>no i just did curls like one time
>"yeah okay likely story"
>i'm not on steroids and my arms are like 14 inches, normie girls are just autistic

>at karaoke with friends a few months ago
>"hey user it's hot in here, just take your shirt off :) :) :)"
>lol no you gotta pay extra for that sorry
>"fuck you you damn slut"
>it's loud but later my virgin ears can pick up people talking about me from 100 paces
>couple girls from earlier talking about me in the corner
>"yeah he actually looks amazing these days"
>"I know right? everytime I see him he looks bigger, it's great"

probably the best mire I ever heard. For some reason when I do karaoke with this group they get drunk as fuck and think nobody can hear them so they just gossip about shit out loud.

Even at his peak mass Arnold still had a level of aesthetics that few people have today. Go watch the pose off in Pumping Iron. Just because there's a lot of 6'3" 240lb+ guys now doesn't mean they "look like Arnold"

>I've seen people in cbt who look better than them

You've seen people in the cbt who look better than one of the most famous and most aesthetic bodybuilders of all time? Just leave.

>All drug dealers aren't bad guys because this one guy I know is one and he's a cool guy

I hate this argument.

I wonder what people who make posts like this look like. Ugly DYELs? Probably.

>studies
Link to studies please

>All of these people are bad because the stereotype says they are bad. There is no distinction between them.

How is this any better? Fuck off

I'm not gonna sit here and argue why drug dealers are bad. People who are or often hang out with drug dealers are usually assholes who get into some shady shit. If you genuinely believe all or even most drug dealers are good people, then you're sheltered and need to get out and experience the real world sometimes.

>t. guy who actually has known and lives in a town with many many drug dealers.

Lol. I'm a straight female who's sick of guys trying to fuck me. Seriously, You guys think I want the d just because i was trying to be nice and say hi. You guys are laughably pathetic with these delusions. Delusional morons like you are why some girls feel like they cant even say hi or be nice to guys because youll just act retarded

I never said all or most are good people. I just mean there is a distinction between some college aged kid who sells pot to help pay his rent and student loans vs. cartel lords who sling crack to single mothers. I live in a huge city and I'm not sheltered in the slightest. I'm just not dumb enough to believe blanket statements like all drug dealers are scum.

Yeah that happens to me once in a while. I squat 3pl8.

How the fuck should I respond to that?

Just let it happen. I know a couple girls who do that for kicks because they know they can get away with it, it's a little jarring at first but it's completely inoffensive in actuality so who cares. What's she going to do, stick her finger in your ass and give you a prostate orgasm? No, she's just having fun.

i had my ass cheek pinched by a 200 pound land whale when i was in 7th grade, it was weird

You should at least give some reaction imho. I just let it happen too and did not react at all but that seemed so autistic

Kys :)

>doesn't like getting hit on
>doesn't like having to do more than smile and bite lip to acquire sex
doesn't compute. you actually can't have it all, btw

This is not really that much of a mire but i thought it was funny and kinda fits here:
>clubbing with some friends
>not really a fan of clubs but i'm having a good time
>need to take a leak
>retardedly bathrooms are located in a corner behind the dancefloor
>have to squeeze through crowded dancefloor to get there
>notice girl looking at me while i walk past
>as i return from the shitter she keeps looking over her shoulder at me
>not interested since she is kinda chubby and not very good looking in general
>in the instant i pass behind her she shoves her ass out
>while being somewhat overweight she is still way shorter than me and weights a lot less
>i was also walking at a pretty swift pace
>ram into her full force
>almost knocked her to the floor
>laugh the entire way back to my friends

Nice to see a woman go full sperg for a change

>Drinking with girl flatmates, last night out
>Speaking with 2 of them (qt 3.14 that looks like Klossy and roastie) and the topic of ass comes up
>They want to know what I think about their asses
>Say that I worship the qt 3.14's ass and that the other one is alright
>Qt says that it's pointless to compare because I have the best ass in the flat by far
>She keeps going and says how massive I am and that my shoulders are perfect

At least I know it's genuine and not because she wanted to fuck me, because she told me she does not know if she has a thing for me or not

This, mires are pointless but it's just fun to see the script flipped on girls for once.

autism

That means she has a thing for you stupid

>Nobody would go to an exhibit to look at Rich Piana. Nobody smiles in amazement when they see him.
Fucking kek'd hard, I can only ever imagine people recoiling in horror and shock when they see Rich irl

I mean I'd argue both hard drug dealers and petty pot dealers are still both illegal, therefore making them scummy. But I see your point and concede that blanket statements can usually wrong, yeah.

She just turned you down because you're a manlet

This has to be Makerel

>couldn't get a "quality" (in her mind) date for wedding
>checks out reserve stock
>rates you highest

Go. You'll get laid.

>Women mire hard
>then lie about it

Studies btfo

White people are not funny

Touch her back a bit and see how she reacts, go from there. Whenever I'm sitting next to a girl drinking, I usually get to a point in the night where I just put my hand on her thigh and they dig it.

The greatest mire I ever received that'll go on my tombstone:

>omg user! You have the kind of dick they model dildos after!

>literally every time i walk into uni class i get mires from girls and guys, cuz i'm always slightly late.

aesthetics are everything