Ohp 1pl8

>ohp 1pl8
>bunch of people mirin'

Why are humans so weak

A silverback gorrila can ohp 1 metric tonne

not everyone can be a mutant like you

They're not mirin' they're actually hoping you drop it or fail so they can laugh at you.

Well no technically a Gorilla cant OHP that because the H stands for HEAD.

*pulls mic closer* Yeah i actually read an article that said an average gorilla can ohp 1 pl8 for reps, not just a 1rm. Jamie can you bring that up?

I OHP 35s, never seen anyone do more than me in my gym

I OHP 1pl8 for 12.
Never had a verbal mire.

That's because people would rather do incline bench.
Also, I guess some people only do them near squat racks so they are hesitant to do them unless they are not crowded.

It's just the way our boddies are made. Yes an idea human is pound-for-pound weaker than a silverback but that is just the way it is.

Don't feel bad, we have many advantage over dumbass silver-back gorillas to make up for strength though. How many more times smater are we as a species more intelligent than literally anything else? Dolphins and monkeys aren't even close to inventing the internet.

Stop hogging the squat racks with your bitch weight. You should be using dumbbells until it's too low of weight on that particular lift.

Kek

You go to a pretty shit gym then. They don't call it .85/2/3/4.

Yeah dumb gorillas, like the ohp couldn't even made them more smater XD

>obviously can't ohp 1 plate

Bruh, I ohp 170. Trust me, dumbbells don't work the same muscles. You should do both. db's are good for working the smaller muscles that support major muscles in your shoulder.

It has everything I need, so it's fine for me personally.
Also I've only seen one guy DL 3-4pl8 but I see dudes benching 2pl8 all the time

What does overhead projecting target? is 1pl8 a lot?

t. t-rex that can't OHP 1 plate and is jelly so he doesn't do the lift at all, sticking to muh powerlifting approved bench press where he can only do 80 kg which is the equivalent of a 45 kg ohp

i can ohp 125 now. How long until I become a beast like you

i see people watch in the mirror occasionally but i'm fairly sure that's because i'm doing OHP rather than the amount of weight, not many people do it. i do think it's funny when some fat manlet does his presses and looks around and nobody is mirin, people subconsciously aren't impressed when somebody fat pushes weight that would be decent for somebody half their weight.

Not him, but do a lot of incline chest.
You'll still get progression on your delts but you'll move more weight because your chest is involved.
Once you make more gains on incline benching try going back to OHP and watch the barbell fly up.

Nobody mires 1pl8 ohp

They're probably trying to figure out why you're putting the barbell over your head

>OHP
I believe you mean The Press™

They threw me a party after and I got laid 6 times

I thought that one time too, until they started laughing when I blasted 185 lbs into the back of my head doing behind the neck push press

You're wrong.
A gym employee told me "thats a big shoulder press that mate"
After I got done doing an exactly 1pl8 ohp.
Now what?

He was really saying that's a big shoulder press [for a guy your size] m8

Yesterday at the gym a guy asked to work in with me and thought I was just starting to squat because I had 1pl8 on the bar. After he did some squats I started strict pressing it and he told me how impressed he was.

>I had gone in with the intention of doing 150 3x3 and only got 1 rep on my first set so I dropped the weight before he got there

Maxed at 155 a couple weeks ago and I've got a bw press of 165 in my sights now, but really just gunning for that 2pl8

Why do people not like doing OHP?
I'm a DYEL beginner and OHP is my favorite lift because the correct form is ez compared to other stuff.

>was at 165 before exam season last month, with 170 close as hell
>now at 160 again
JUST

>the correct form is ez compared to other stuff.
It's much more technical than you think it is, but you'll figure that out when hit the wall.

[for you]

user pls don't ruin the illusion for me.
It's the only exercise I can do without constantly worrying if I'm doing it right.

wrong

Just discovered loosing a lot of weight hardly benefits your wilks....

1 wilks gained per kg lost

WOW.

"no"

Wilks score is for fedora unaesthetic fartsniffers anyway

Summer in full swing

>look at me I'm famous because a few neckbeards recognise my Veeky Forums name

Your lifts are average and your physique less so

boardies lifts are quite good but he looks like skinnyfat dogshit. Think his arms are still under 17" despite being 6'4" 250 25% bodyfat

Kek
Well they're well over 17" fwiw