/fat/ CONFESS!!!

>Who is /fat/ for?
Fatty fatty boombalatties of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/default.aspx?id=288354566
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1fg665823KT
youtube.com/watch?v=LAlqp0_a0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=rqiTPdK1c_I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5057295/
discord.gg/jMzWRu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As I said father I was going to make homemade Pretzels today. I'm so sorry. I only ate one. They weren't even that good. My mom liked them after drowning them in butter. I ate them plain with just salt. I regret this. Please forgive me!

I ate deep fried sprat on some cheese and chunky hob slathered in butter and still hit my daily calories

thanks Father

As your penance you must eat an entire head of lettuce, plain in one day.

Can i wrap it around a burger father?

My birb says no.

OH MY GOD
I lost 7.6 pounds in 12 days
It's legit. Both weights taken at the doctors office.
Dieting does work. God bless.

>he didn't get to week 3 yet

Four month progress from 273lbs/124kg to 240lbs/109kg. Honestly /fat/ if it weren't for the pictures I took I wouldn't even be able to tell a difference in weight. Hopefully for the next 20+ i will look better, I also still struggle with eating the right macros and I doubt I get enough protein in a day. My skin has gotten better, but Its still not great and I want to be a single skin tone for once in my life. I don't know how many non-whites have this issue, but does anyone know how to clear up skin? I already have been drinking over a gallon of water a day for the past few months.

Soon youll be able to make clothes out of your loose skin

W-what is hob and is there a non-chunky version of it?

Das a cute budgy, very colourful.

Go eat a seed UGLY

I found it shopping today, tis a thick crust bread baked with sharp cheese and sweet chutney in the middle, was god damn delicious. The fishies cost 49p for 16 or so too and you can get them cheap at most fish places.

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/default.aspx?id=288354566

I have 50 pounds to lose. I don't think my loose skin will be bad when I start lifting.

If you ever watch The Biggest Loser you will see that adding in cardio and strength training practically eliminates loose skin as you lose weight.

I'm going to start doing cardio but I'm afraid of passing out because of my low calorie diet lol

Can someone help me with my TDEE though? I was 5'4" and 189.6 pounds. In 12 days, I am 182. It's not water weight as I've always been dehydrated lol
Is my TDEE high? I eat 600 calories a day and thought my TDEE was 1950.

Calculate it yourself:

>fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html

I did. It's 1950 but the weight I lost and my TDEE doesn't add up

I've had one sip so far and I'm working my way through a second

>taking shower this morning
>been so fat all my life I've always just been covered in rolls
>don't like looking at myself so I try and just stare forward and go by touch
>today is different
>look down
>see a worm looking thing between my legs
and today I learned I've lost enough weight to see my penis in the shower

I've been good. However I'm having sinful thoughts how does your body process calories, if I have a cheat day and stuff my face will I lose all the progress I've made? I want pic related times like 10.

I want to stuff my face until I feel sick, so like 6000+ calories probably. I can't though, I have to continue my weight loss so I can join the Navy and actually have a career. God I want to eat a lot of tasty foods though. Its no good unless its a lot of it though. If its a small portion of whatever I'd rather not have it.

>2-3 oreos, nope don't want them
>an entire package with milk FUCK YES

>a small portion of chips, Nope rather not even remember the taste
>a package or two YES YES BY GOD YES

I'm losing weight right now but I've never been super fat (my highest weight was 245). I eat normally a lot but I love to binge on cravings. I don't know if I can live a life where I'm literally on this type of diet constantly. I hate food only being fuel.

:)

I just keep going and putting in my time at the gym

The weight is falling off of me

damn, killin it my nigga

I haven't eaten at a proper deficit for a few days. I did on Monday and looks like today I'll be fine. Yesterday I had to get up incredibly early though so the day felt long as HELL and I overate. I also need to work out in-home today, but it's going to be tough to muster the energy to do that. I need to stop fucking up and be consistent.

>I did. It's 1950 but the weight I lost and my TDEE doesn't add up
That is because it is an estimate. 3500 calories in a pound of fat and a pound of muscle has like 800 or something calories. We lost a variety of each plus water weight. It becomes not a matter of just weight loss times 3500 factored in to your tdee deficit. This is where long term calculations matter a great deal. If you just started a new program then I would just ignore the first 3wks of weight loss.

Water weight tho

Time to buy smaller packages!

my problem is what water? im dehydrated and always have been. am I going to die? lol
anyway, yeah. i will continue for two more weeks and see what happens

I wish I could make bread. I can make almost anything else except bread and rice.

It's water weight you dumb bitch. Just because you feel dehydrated doesnt mean your body doesn't have water held in it as hydrated glycogen, which is consumed when you enter a deficit.

>Eating well for 4 weeks, on to 5th
>Have occasional bad meal but always make up for it by either eating less for a few days after or exercising more
>Losing 1-1.5lb each week whilst pushing progressive lifts
>Start of 5th week, suddenly drop 3lb over 2 days
>Not counting it as a lost as I only do weekly weight ins

Is this random spike in weight lost a good thing? Started at 93kg and almost at 88kg in just over a month.

ate my usual bowl of oats (1 1/2 cups) but visiting the grandparents and they coerced me into eating out immediately afterwards :(

probably over my limit by a thousand cals but at least i still have muay thai left tonight to try and stem the rolls

vocaroo.com/i/s1fg665823KT

Ohh. I get it. Okay. Well anyway, I'm still happy

I guess its hopeless. I'll have to serve for like 12 years literally hating food and then only be able to eat what I want to eat as soon as I get out. This fucking sucks. I don't want to eat a balanced meal, I want to eat cookies and milk during the entirety of lord of the rings.

Tfw ate a slice of ice cream cake someone brought to work.

>single skin tone

Just give up on that now son. What I will say though is keep it up and lift and do cardio now. Especially core strength. You want those muscles big and strong once that fat disappears.

>my problem is what water?
Da faq? You are an ugly bag of mostly water. Every time you "burn" a fat cell it releases water and when you form one you hold that water.

might as well be a failure of a person then fatty, you are never joining the military

>I wish I could make bread.
Be lucky you can't. A cup of all purpose flour has 440 calories!

Why are you calling me ugly?

From fatback to wetback.

>Is this random spike in weight lost a good thing?
It is a normal thing. The body has controls in it to try to stay the exact same weight. It doesn't lose or gain unless it has to. Likes things the way they are until it has no choice.

>being indian

whats even the point of losing weight

calories per day (including -500 deficit) is 1600

but lately i've been eating only 1200. Is that too less? should i be aiming to eat 1600 or is it okay if I eat lower?

>245
>not super fat
spot the american

>Why are you calling me ugly?
youtube.com/watch?v=LAlqp0_a0tE
>I understood that reference!

>never joining the military

All I need to be able to do is drop to 197 lbs and be able to pass the PFT. Pass the eye site requirements, pass the physical etc. Its not like its difficult at all.

So I've got this pedometer app that says I'm walking 10000 steps a day which I do anyway. But it says that I'm burning 500 calories a day doing that. That seems like a lie hours accurate is that. It's about 90 minutes walking give or take.

Aren't you too busy drowning yourself in alcohol and fighting off rabid dog gangs?

Does MFP automatically adjust your TDEE when you gain/lose weight?
Also pic is my dinner. I'm doing great on carbs and fat but lacking on protein but I dont want to eat any more calories

you don't have the willpower to drop even to that faggot, either change to smaller packages or kys

>it says that I'm burning 500 calories a day doing that

One of the things you learn in fitness is fatties gonna fat (say they aren't eating much and doing a lot of exercise) and skinny fucks gonna lanky (saying they eat a lot and do little exercise).

Just don't count the exercise in your my fitness pal logs. Just hit your normal daily calorie goal. Exercise is extra and not recorded.

If you are letting it calculate it for you then every ten pounds lost it will ask if you wish to recalculate tdee.

Veeky Forumsizens, fat anons, fit anons, redpill me on fasting. I've been doing very very well on a low carb keto inspired diet, and I was wondering if intermitent fasting (IF) could make another good addition to my lifestyle.

Is it a meme? Do I have to try it out to see if my body adjusts? Does it really assist with weight loss as long as the meals aren't big?

I'm mixed Guyanese, so West Indian with a bit of Black and Brazilian. I don't really consider myself a Pajeet and if I cover up my hair a decent amount of people think i'm a medium skinned black guy which is interesting. As for losing weight well who doesn't want to get buff? Plus I got those Slave genetics on my side so hopefully muscle building is easier.
Thanks Breh, we're all gonna make it.
Yeah, I've been doing 5 miles a day of walking, soon I'll start running I don't know if I should start now if it'll kill my knees or not. As for lifting i'm looking to get into the YMCA close to where I live.
kek, I'm legal I swear.

Well lads and lasses, I decided to be productive and make good use of my time researching this topic for my own personal interest, and made a very basic infographic on the fly on the topic of stretch marks.
I could have done better, gone into better details on the how and why of stretch marks, given perhaps definite orientation towards effective products, but I decided to go for a more scientific, nutritional way and actually break down the main components of said treatment so that anyone can find a product that has many of these ingredients within it overlapping. I haven't also explained the posologies but it would have taken me much longer. I am considering making a V2 on those topics I brushed by.
What are your opinions, /fat/ ? If anyone has suggestions on things to add that I might have not thought of, feel free to share so I can add it in the update.

I'm just not eating trash. Like I already said I'd rather just not eat it than have a tiny snack. You can't even enjoy food when its in fucking snack packs or whatever the fuck.

It's an awesome tool. IF one or two days a week and stick to under tdee and fat melts off.

Well that sounds like a good addition to this nutrition and health "hobby". So the recommended approach is to do it only two times a week? Is any more than that dangerous or counter productive?

IF studies have indicated that it is beneficial for weight loss. Water fasting seems to be a big meme right now but I hate the concept of it too much. My mum is mega religious and she basically does an IF fast every lent and loses a stone each time, she's done this for 40 years.

If you want to fast IF fasting is the way to go. But I only know about it from a 40 day dawn till dusk perspective.

Cutting (over 100lbs), I also want to build muscle while on this cut.
Should I add creatine into my water? I know it will make me retain water weight but its just water. Anyone else do this?

i'm doing keto + IF 16:8 everyday user, there are different programs

there's the 16 hours fast 8 hours window, the 2 days a week and another one, research a bit and find one you like

What one is toxic, A or E?

plz help

A is! I should make it clearer you're right!

This. While its nice to know walking or running had burnt some extra calories, count how much you burn can cause temptation to over eat.

Sometimes it better to not count any calories burnt in exercise and just stick to your daily limit.

So an easy way to start out would be to do 2 days a week IF? I think I will try 16 hour fasts on 2 days a week and see what happens.

I'm tempted to do it more than 2 days a week, though, if it really is that good. But doing that might be a noob mistake

exactly plenty of 400 pound people have lost Wieght with very minimal loose skin. having Loose Skin is pretty much always releated to crash Diet's/ doing no Cardio/Strength Training.

>mom is a cueball
>sees me lose 15 pounds on diet
>says she wants to lose weight too
>tell her what she needs to do, cut out all the junk food and then exercise
>bitching and groaning
>manages to go a week without junk food
>one day I bring home an artisan dark chocolate bar, to have one square a day at the end of the day
>next day
>mom buys an entire box of ice cream sandwiches
>she eats the entire box of ice cream sandwiches that night
>uses me eating a square of chocolate as justification to eat an entire box of ice cream sandwiches in one night

I see, that's what I want to do aswell. I am currently reading up on IF, this honestly sounds liek something I would do naturally, it just never had a name and a function.

low carb diet + IF 16:8 + no cheat days will be my current setup.

I fucking warned you. Pretzels are just bread. Let this be a lesson you never forget.

thank god my mom has a legit thyroid problem and watches her weight

It seems like women have less self-control when it comes to diets, my mom's the same way, so is my grandma, It seems like a lot of fatties moms/parents are terrible at diets

they need an egg wash, or at least a bit of water, right as you put them in

>tfw saw a chad talking to dianna dahlgren look alike PAWG
>she's walking on the treadmill and her booty is out of control
>tfw even if you got to hit that your 6" pencil dick would barely allow for some bounce back

maybe in another life

Well at least she stopped junk for a week. I lost about 20 pounds on my diet so far and my dad and mom are indifferent. Both need to lose weight, especially my dad who will soon be insulin dependent diabetes.

My mom is also diabetic.
She'll eat all kinds of junk foods to see which ones raise her blood sugar, and then stuff her fat face with all the ones that don't. When I chastise her she tells me "it's alright it doesn't raise my blood sugar"

it's like "these don't raise my blood sugar so they aren't bad for me"

Anyone have link to fat discord? also bump

That middle pic on the right is practically unreadable. Also, instead of using lines to connect the topics, you should have used a table. You probably hacked this pic together in gimp or whatever, which doesn't support tables, but you could have just made a table in the word processor of your choice and pasted a screenshot of it into your image.

thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to use the table next time in order to make it look clearer.
I'll try and find a better resolution for the picture, it was specifically made for a medical journal so I'm not sure I will find another version. I could find something similar. Will look into it.

just lift and you will gain nigga. you have a surplus of calories.

I limit protein a few times a week too to try and shift extra skin the same way.

My gf is like this. Its why I can never have junk food in the house when she visits now.

>Always goes for the most expensive item in my kitchen and asks to use it for dinner
>Snacks on all my treats (if I have any) between meals
>Always asks before but pouts if I say no
>If no treats are in the house, she instantly wants to go to the store to get stuff
>Never complains when I cook healthy

Even though I love her, we have a disputed relationship when it comes to food.

Your gf is gonna be a fatty

>seems like all the weight I'm losing is in my ass
>sitting down for hours at my job is making my ass muscles hurt

I've really gotta start doing glutes exercises. What are good ones?

Sounds highly exaggerated, but I have made similar experiences.
>why are you buying frozen pizzas, I thought you aren't allowed to eat X
>explain for the dozenth time how calories work and that a frozen pizza has only about
>immediately goes on to nag about how she thought I was on a diet and why I'm not buying 100% vegetables and so much meat and eggs
Cutting all ties with your family seems to be the safest way to avoid gainz goblins.

Halp pls x

Rode 20km on my bike today. AMA

go lift fag

Workout.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqiTPdK1c_I

This is hilarious

My mom, aunts and my sister have done tons of diets for as long as I have known them

They're all /fat/

>it was specifically made for a medical journal so I'm not sure I will find another version
What is the research paper in question? Maybe it's on sci-hub or something, meaning you could extract the original pic from the pdf. You could also just recreate that specific diagram in a word processor.

Notes taken i shall report back in a month.

here it is : ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5057295/

Yeah I am not very tech sawwy, I don't know how to extract a picture from a pdf. I don't know how to make diagrams in a word processor either. I'll do some research, doesn't hurt to get more acquainted with computer science.

Well I can't do cardio for who knows how long since I CHEMICALLY BURNED MY DICK AND BALLS by sleeping with moisturizer that actually has alcohol in it. I hope I didn't cause permanent damage. I'm in pain. What really kills me is I moisturize my dick regularly because the tip looking wrinkly from being circumcised looks gross. Now it's 200x more gross and dry looking.

discord.gg/jMzWRu

So I've lost almost 10 pounds in one week, likely water weight, but I haven't lost anything for the last 5~6 days. What the fuck is going on? I've reduced my caloric intake even further, but it has no effect. I feel very demotivated.

>circumcised

i'm so sorry