Guys how will i make it if my mom chooses my diet?

Guys how will i make it if my mom chooses my diet?
I get to have cereal, pop tarts, chicken tendies, and pizza bites.
The only one of those items i can eat as much as i want is cereal (with almond milk cause cow milk "isnt meant for humans").
The rest of them i get a certain replenishment every 3 or 4 days, and on saturdays i can order 1 small pizza.
My protein at this point has to be 50-120grams a day, max, and i weight 180 lbs at 6'6".
Not sure what to do boys, i wont ever make it.

Get a job and buy your own food.

I hope this is some weird femdom thing and not just your actual biological mother.

I cant, i am really busy woth school

Ask her to buy pasta, rice and chicken then cook the meals yourself

Then you have to accept that your diet is controlled by your momsy and you won't make the gains you want to make until your diet is no longer controlled by momsy.

REEEEEEE in the middle of the living room shitting yourself until she gives in and buys you your unprocessed skinless unbreaded tendies

You need to have a serious discussion with your mother about this trash diet she's giving you. If you can get to the store she shops at, find some other food items that are more nutritious while still being affordable. Remember, 90% of the time it pays off to buy the largest amount of something so make sure you compare grams to price

>cow milk isn't meant for humans
>pop tarts and pizza bites are though
your mother is thoroughly retarded

Healthy food is cheap, tell your mother you'd rather eat fruits, vegetables etc

>really busy with school
>grade school

you definitely aren't going to make it in college then. You may as well just stop right here

The real question is how old are you?

well his mom dictates his diet and he says he is too busy with school. It sounds like a kid in middle or high school.

I am in college, i just do online classes cause my disability.
Im 22. Was in military 4 months at 18, but got kicked out for my disability. Honerstly that its the real reason i cant work a normal job. But mom is said as to be my care taker so she get collect disability check...

underrated post

if your disability stops your from even going to class, how in the fuck are you going to the gym?

imagine being such a failure of a human that at 22 you still rely on your mommy to feed you and you get kicked out of the military.

at 21 Alexander the great conquered all of the middle east and was halfway to India planning on more conquest.

this guy can vote. we share a board with this guy.

I have my dads old home gym from when he left.
Not everyone is born equal, asshole

This guy is trying to work out even though he's a cripple. Have a little bit of respect senpai.Do SS and bulk hard

lol, holy shit

That's why I was interested on the age

I was leaning on 12 maybe but damn 22!!!

>cow milk isn't meant for humans
REEEEEEEEEEEE
No organism evolves to suit the tastes of its predator
Humans didn't develop lactase persistence to keep breastfeeding

What disability?

im thoroughly disappointed in all of you for encouraging this type of shitty b8. Get the fuck off my board, you unfunny fuck, and go back to /r/dankmemes. Just because your parents didn't give you enough attention as a child is no reason to shit post on forums about said parents.

>having retarded parents

If this really is the case. Just go shopping with your Mom and get some healthy foods like chicken rice and veggies. Should be good for her cause it's cheaper than hot pockets and tendies