That roastie who has been sitting in sit up position with her legs wide open facing me fucking around ok her phone and...

>that roastie who has been sitting in sit up position with her legs wide open facing me fucking around ok her phone and chugging from her 32oz Arnold Palmer for the past 10 minutes

Why don't we have male only gyms again?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where did you find this picture of /pol/?

You don't lift and you don't go to the gym.

we do, theyre called powerlifting gyms

Try this on for size.

Pic is my gyms prices.

what happens if you tell them you identify as a woman

Thats fucking nuts.
Over a year thats a massive difference.

pig cops causing shit to our ppl. no surprise here

>that girl that wears nothing but skin tight leggings and a sports bra that lies down in the middle of the free weight area even though there's an open gym for stretching just one room over.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I unironically can't understand why institutions focused on developing an individual in any aspect of their life ISN'T gender exclusive. This goes for universities, schools, gyms, sport clubs and all that shit. Whenever you're trying to do X and the opposite sex pops into view, you lose focus. I've seen entire social circles break apart because one or two girls joined in. Think of the productivity in everything that's lost simply because the institution that attempts to promote it allows people of different genders to interact. Pretty sure this is autistic af on paper but think of the difference it would make on everything. Productivity everywhere would skyrocket, first because males wouldn't lose their focus on what they're trying to achieve and second because there would be no competition directly or indirectly for a woman's attention.

This forces gender socialization on places that could very easily work without any.

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

it should be 10.

It's like resistance training, user.

Who can focus better - the guy who spent his days learning in seclusion and away from women, or the guy who has had to fight off stray thoughts about who he wants to slam every day?

When you work in the real world you'll have to put up with the presence of women.

Why do they always do this ?

I had a girl take the free bench right in front of me (when there was like 5 others that were open) and start dowing rows wearing a transparent leggings 3 inches away from my face. I could see her thong going up her ass.

In this situation I should be allowed to down her pants and fuck her doggystyle here and there.

fucking roasties breaking my focus i swear

>When you work in the real world you'll have to put up with the presence of women

No, I don't

t. Saudi Arabia

if a girl does that in front of you is that her trying to get you to fuck her

>that one guy who deadlifts in the squat rack
>that one girl who squats with a 5lb dumbbell
>those two girls who blast through their air bike exercise by kicking their legs and hardly doing any core movements

I don't know
Just in case that's the problem, I'm going to go to the gym in jean short shorts from now on so they think I'm gay

Actually it makes some sense if you analyze the resources women and men use in the gym. It's an attempt to efficiently distribute scant resources through pricing. If all the benches in your gym are populated by women then you might have cause to complain about discrimination, but if its just chicks using treadmills on average then the price difference is justified I would think.

It's like when pussies complain that men don't get maternity leave. Women and men are different so why complain when the market reflects that?

Depending on the circumstances, paternity leave can be necessary for up to 6 weeks (complications during delivery, c-section etc.). I dont think not wanting to be up and at er 3 days after half your organs were out on the table warrants being called a pussy. Then again youre likely a frog faced permavirgin who will never get to that stage in life.

My wife walked out of the hospital a day after her C-section. Literally walked. She can squat 625 and weighs 126 lbs.

Go fuck yourself San Diego.

He didn't plow through anyone, he scared them by gunning the engine and they scattered. No one got run over, the only people who got hit were ones who deliberately ran in front of it

Why the fuck is this a problem for you? Why are you bitching about getting a FREE boost to aggression and a bit more motivation to crush whatever the fuck you're doing.
I guess you could pretend that she has a feminine penis if that would be more your style.

>picture of /pol/
Except you forgot that 99% of the people on /pol/ are DYEL

People complain that price discrimination is socially acceptable, only when it is based on what is politically correct. Societal bias doesn't allow the market to use price discrimination in all cases, only the cases deemed appropriate.

Isn't this illegal? Or do Brits not have anti-discrimination laws?