That feel when no amount of lifting can make up for the years of isolation you've experienced

>that feel when no amount of lifting can make up for the years of isolation you've experienced

get a customer service job. and go to a bar every weekend. you'll catch up quick.

:)

Not op but want to share

Be lonely most of my life
Make friends at work
Left last job
Stop talking to old "friends"
New job for a few months now
Starting to make new friends
You have to keep trying
We're all alone, normies, chads, neets we are all alone and we have to try to stay together somehow

Try to make friends as much as you can...

Joined a rugby team and go to drinkups every weekend. There's 1/2

What are some decent customer service jobs?

automotive industry
banks

whatever you think you would like.

i was a bellman/valet for a year because i had a cougar fantasy and wanted to fuck one in a hotel room. pretty fun and a lot chances to pick up girls.

>tfw fucked up during freshers time at uni
>didn't make any friends
>vicious cycle of self-consciousness about being a loner and not having the guts to talk to people
>spend all 4 years at university sat in my room, in the library or at the gym
>now I'm 28 and have zero friends aside of a couple of acquaintances from work who are 20 years older than me.

At least I have my gains right?

One of the only things I liked about being in the military was the real camaraderie shared by your fellow team, shop, etc.

You and your guys sitting around the shop all day bitching about decisions made by senior leadership, doing tasks for no purpose, bitching about useless contractors all creates a strong bond between fellow men. us v them

Swapping sea stories and drinking beer with the guys is arguably one of those great experiences in life.

But it doesn't cure everything. I go home at the end of the day to an empty house.

that's impossible baka. I don't do isolation exercises.

>no amount of lifting will fix your personality
>you'll just end up being a jacked loser
Eh, at least picking stuff up and putting it back down is easier than it used to be.

Damn, seems like most guys are really pretty alone here. Especially past a certain age, seems like people become less social.

Pretty much every grown man I know has like 1 friend or zero at all, and just hangs out from people at work. Goes home to an empty house, or a wife and kids.

I'm turning 30 next year

Starting to be far more social than any time before

You start to see how lonely you can get and its a sad road to be on

No excuse to be alone, there are plenty of people looking for friends out there

Just wish some of these /Denver/ fags would actually get a meet going already..

>TFW no amount of lifting can hide the cravings for H even tho its been 3 years

Fuck

Fucking same. soon to be done with classes haven't talked to anyone in my school for a whole year. One of the instructors came up to me during lunch and asked if was ok is everything alright said yeah and he walked away. I sat alone for a year in a small school maybe 150 students at lunch. Switched to a different class to meet new people. First day to girls come up to me trying to talk, being open and playful. One Grabs my shoulder the other grabs my arm then plays with my id and asks how to work some machine I go full retard. Turn it on and put these setting, then I quickly go back to my booth. Ok thanks I hear as I start doing anything to make myself look busy. End of class they are talking right in front of me. Tell myself don't be a pussy, don't fuck it up again just talk. Walk towards them and try to talk about anything. So did you get those setting. yeah thanks. Can't think of anything else to say. One grab my Id then touches my shoulder. Oh cool. At this point probably i start looking down with my head as bend over as possible, blinking non stop trying to look at there eyes but I can't hold eye contact. Kind of stand there for a while with nothing to say. Then one of them says "ok we'll see you later" she puts her hand out for a awkward hand slap. Havent talked to then since, but they still pick the booths next to me. Worse part is that I've been working out consistently 7 days a week for 5 year and I still look like shit. I can't communicate with anyone pass yes and no answers without blinking nonstop or staring at the ground then my tongue starts getting twisted. Working out is useless for social interactions.

You're gay

welcome to Veeky Forums

>tfw no amount of lifting or plastic surgery can make up for my 0/10 face and I will die without having had sex with a girl unless I pay for a disgusting hooker

>keep getting healthier
>keep getting more energy
>moods are improving tenfold

and can you guess what when your health becomes maximum? Thats rite, teenage hornyness, that wants to fuck, cuddle and generally be around women all the time. Basically have to drink myself to sleep now because the biological imperative is too strong now.

>go on a run
Immediately high test, fapping barely even helps to bring the energy down. Literally 2 hours later and I am ready "to fuck more women".

advantages with all of this is that I have ubermensch level of energies, outperform many people at work. Can ignore pain, am sociable enough.

but this one problem. So annoying.

just find an equally ugly girl. there's plenty of them. you think you're the only uggo in the world?

Nobody has as bad facial genetics as me

>abloo bloo bloo

get out of your self pity hole faggot. there's millions of inbred horse faces who go on to breed and make more ugly children. stop comparing yourself to others and just do the best you can do

You think it's bad now, wait until you're successful and basically have everything going for you and people kiss your ass all the time, but you're so disillusioned with humanity that it's all meaningless and you're surrounded by people who want to be your friend but you don't want to be around any of them.

I'm a pawnbroker at more upscale pawn shop I like it because you really get to interact with a lot of interesting people

>tfw been friendless for 6 years now

>hs friends have all moved on

>never made friends in undergrad

>everyone in grad school keep to themselves

I normally wouldn't care, but this is killing my employment prospects