What would you boys do if you saw me in the gym? :)

What would you boys do if you saw me in the gym? :)

Id run.

silently think "good for that guy for trying to improve himself."

You know come to think of it I see tons of skellys at my gym trying to make it but never fatties.

Motivate you to improve yourself.

slap your man tits

As opposed to loudly thinking things.

>not being able to modulate the volume of your internal verbalizations
Nigga learn to shout silently

>getting surgery because he's too lazy to not stuff his face with mayo, doritos, and mtn dew
>improving yourself
pick one desu
its not gonna change him as a person, he'll probably still try to stuff as much food inside of him as always after the surgery

Read the OP dumbass

Offer you weight loss surgery without making you change your diet, so after its over you will still overeat and what's left of your stomach will explode during your daily stream. Dubs confirms.

Have you even read the thread yet?

>can't think out loud
never gonna make it.

As apposed to all the other fat fucks at the gym who never show up again or make no progress? I've only seen a handful of fatties actually make progress, out of dozens.

ONE
LAST
BURGER
;)

Lean ground beef patty with cheese and avocado. Burger, gunna make it.

Is there something I'm missing?

Ignore you.

Don't go to the gym for anything but my own self improvement. If you tried to interact with me, sure I'd be civil, even friendly. But there would be a strong air of "we're here to train, get back to work"

What did boogie mean by this?

that the bull has been preped

>implying people like you actually exist

Boogie's dick is that big? Damn he's hung like a horse.

nothing because he is their to mind his buissness and i'm at the gym to mind mine. His hard is probably hard enough why should i add to the fire?
BUt i guess i can look at him and tell myself, if he can get up and build courage to change his image then i can improve myself.

his life is probably* i mean to add this, tired and i don't care

Congratulate you for making it in alive, and then kindly ask you to put a shirt on.

>What would you boys do if you saw me in the gym? (Keyword: Gym)
>good for that guy for trying to improve himself (Keyword: Improve)

People in the GYM try to IMPROVE themselves, not have surgeries. Just to clear things a little bit more, we are talking about an Imaginary (not real) setting, a setting not influenced by what's going to happen in the REAL setting.

He's obese enough it's just a micropeen now.

>tfw you will always root for Boogie

He's just got a good soul.

I'll sure I wouldn't recognize you, user. And what's Boogie got to do with this?

I'd ignore him because he'll just sit on a bench, take a few selfies, then never come back again. Then he'll post a bitchrant on twitter saying he injured himself and that his genetics prevent him from exercising