Should I spend 500 bucks on a static bike and some dumbells to have my own small home gym?

Should I spend 500 bucks on a static bike and some dumbells to have my own small home gym?

where do you live? why not a bar and plates?

get an actual bicycle and lift gallon jugs

in spic land.

I think a dumbell is more space efficient than a bar.

just buy a damn barbell, plates. rack, and bench fool itll take you wayy further

maybe, but I'm just a begginer.
maybe later I will.

dont get the stupid bike, just run outside if you want to do cardio or get a jump rope.

and a barbell, bench, rack, weights is a much better investment

you should be starting with a barbell, doesnt matter what level you are

Adjustable dumbells are $100 if you get the kind with plates that you take on and off. A sunny exercise bike can be had for $150 and a bench for $60. That'll get you pretty far for cheap

I want the static bike, though.
Will buy it first.

why
just run outside you autist

Gym has those

I get tired after 10 minutes while I could do the static bike for 45 minutes with no problem.

the bike is much easier.

Get a real bicycle. Is it too hot at where you're living?

I live in the thirld world bro.

the harder it is the more calories you burn you baka.
if running is too much for you just start off with brisk walks and work your way up or run in intervals.

bro, I've used static bikes, they're comfier than running.

also, I could watch TV and anime on my room for hours, no problem.

also, they burn more calories than jogging.

I live in the third world too and as far as I know getting a cheap bicycle is not a problem.

I can't watch anime outside bro.

No excuses, Jose.

they certainly do not burn more calories unless you are using max settings and really going at it.
you will save more money.
and if you want to get Veeky Forums you need to do things you are not comfortable with.

you know outside there's niggers and cars?

also, a static bike is like 200 bucks.

are u poor?

you know I still can watch anime while on max settings, right?

Yes.

me too, I make around 200 bucks every month while being with my parents.
I'm planing on saving for the bike first.

>being this stubborn and attached to your cartoons

You're never going to make it. Sort yourself out brother.

>OP asks for advice
>anons tell him what he should do
>he refuses

Guys should I do x?
>No, do y
Okay ill do x

Ignore these niggers. Working out at home is great, they're just poor and jealous.
Seriously, though, stop watching anime, faggot.

How about you buy a regular bike Amerifat

then get a turbo trainer as well—way better than whatever pos stationary-bike-that-doesn't-measure-lower that you were considering. fuck sakes, lad. use your noggin

*stationary-bike-that-doesn't-measure-power

i started off with dumbbells—in retrospect, i wish i started with a barbell and a power cage

it can be harder to get heavy dumbbells (especially adjustable ones) into position for presses than it is to do the presses themselves. you'll struggle to hit legs properly. adjustable dumbbells can be a little unsafe for certain movements (clamps can come undone). etc.

but do whatever the fuck you want to do. you're not really looking for advice. you're clearly looking to have your preconceptions affirmed

not really. all you need is about an 11x6 space, about half of a small room, for a rack bench plates and bar to be used. you can get a sumo rack or just a shorter rack if you have short ceiling. presses seated are better anyway.

The only thing you need for a home gym is gymnast rings

god you are such a faggot

and no, if you are really going at it, you probably won't be able to focus on your cartoons.

yea this

>Seated ohp is better than The Press

without a back support yes it's much better than autism presses

dumb frog poster

Your core is the back support, retard

that's one reason why seated presses are better, yes