Chad body:

Women that hit on me / compliment me:

>Older women (think cougar)
>Fat women
>Ugly women

Women that do not hit on me / compliment me:

>Attractive women

Where did I go wrong?

Attractive women are being offered a smorgasbord of dick every single day. They don't need to go looking for it.

Only if you are extremely attractive will they make the first move

>tfw NEVER been hit on by a girl
>25 years old

because you live in USA

I've had multiple attractive women hit on me, and I would say I'm only above average, also I'm skinnyfat as fuck so my body has got nothing to do with it.

>190 pounds, 12% bf
>took my parents out to eat for Father's Day
>I'm a lazy shit, so I'm in jeans, a t-shirt, and sandals
>haven't shaved in a month
>need a haircut
>qt hostess still can't take her eyes off of me while seating us
>she accidentally trips over a chair because she can't stop looking at me
>I help her up and she giggles and apologizes for being clumsy
>she stares at me the whole time I'm there

I should have made a move, but I'm cripplingly shy, and have horrible self worth issues. I'm also pretty sure I'm horribly ugly, and she was just staring at the abomination.

Oh well.

post pic of self

I know this feel.

Not gonna do that. I mean girls tell me I'm attractive, but nothing special in my opinion. I see guys every day that look so much better than me.

Then you're more than 'above average' then. IDK if you're humble bragging or dumb.

If you aren't posting a pic of your self then why even bother posting. We are all just gonna assume that you are bullshitting or you are pulling 5's and 6's

are you fucking retarded OP
1. Women are less visuals than man
2. Attractive women are hit on all the fucking time so they arnt coming to you

3. Most attractive women are already in relationships so you either need to break em out or already have em on the sidelines until they break up

I would say they were all 7/10 atleast. I'm posting to tell him/you that that post isn't true at all.
No, I am definately just above average, if I compare myself to Gandy I look like a subhuman lol.

Im kind of chubby and I get hit on a lot, it's more about your face game than anything

hey user so your 3rd point, are you saying that basically I need to have a roster of qt's lined up so that I can pipe one up while i wait for the one I actually want to be single?

post ur face. just black out the eyes bruh

>she was just staring at the abomination.
that's the spirit

Black user here

I've only fucked white women due to the fact that i'm an extreme minority at my uni (4%) so my options are very limited. I'm attracted to women of all races though, provided she's attractive and not a fat fuck

Ok? That literally has fuck all to do with anything. It's also bullshit because you're a fucking virgin.

Pic not related.

Go back to mongolia.

>extreme minority at my uni
>black

that goes without saying

Lmao I remember this guy
He was so insecure, posted his picture every single day on multiple boards asking if he was attractive

Im white

because of your face, male version of butterface

So am I.

>mad white boy

What's new on this site?

its all about face, retard

you will NEVER be visible to attractive women if you have an ugly face

>whitey mad again

kys virgin

yeah i mean you're not bad but you're not good either… with a good body you could definitely pull a few qts tho

>>whitey mad again

Hey you said it, not me :^)

Women find you intimidating. As much as we hate rejection, women do too. They're just not likely to be rejected by 90% of guys. The top 10% (Chad) are more likely to reject them in their eyes, so they won't be as likely to pursue anything with those men. Women don't want to be bought down to reality by going through rejection and realising they're not as good as what 90% of guys say they are.

Older womem don't give a fuck.
Fat/ugly women get rejected enough that it doesn't matter who does it, so they don't give a fuck and will ask Chad any day.

Why haven't you kys yet?

You have the type of face girls are attracted to

Because i'm not insecure and bitter.

Plus I actually get female attention. Unlike you it seems.

The more you keep posting the more I am convinced that you are allergic to vaginas.

god damn i need to slot into that

Stahp you lost. Find a new thread

This is my tinder pic

Too bad you lost user

hit on irl or?

FUCKING BRENDAN OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME WAS

you were a meme to my friend group when we were in high school, good to see you're still around. We're all gonna make it brah

Whose the gash?

Women have types, same as men. I've dated girls who have explicitly said that a guy with a standing 6 pack is not their preferred look. By the same logic, I'm not attracted to "sculpted" looking thin girls.

I'm not shredded by any means, but Im a hairy fucker with a beard and a few tattoos, and I generally dress well. Pretty much every girl I've dated in recent history has said she's into that look, despite it not being a zyzz-esque physique like this board seems to idolize.

Find a look that suits you and fucking own it. Take care of yourself and don't worry about whether or not Stacy hits on you in public.

>Gandy
his nose is hella crooked btw

nobody's perfect

Dark and handsome with good hairline, would definitely tap if you can dress and aren't a manlet.

Non of my pretty friends ever approach guys anyway OP. I'm not bad looking, fit and blonde and I never approach men. That's pathetic for women anyway and degrades you in the eyes of a quality man.

this is an awful tinder pic. you need to display status. photo needs be taken outside or at a party or something and it cant be a sellie.

You're not ugly but your eyes make you look brain damaged.

if a girl rates herself as "not bad looking" she is fucking ugly

'women' that hit on me:
>Butterfaces
>15-18 year old girls

Where did I go right?

>I should have made a move, but I'm cripplingly shy, and have horrible self worth issues.

How do i stop this brehs. I cant never get the thought out of my head that i'm worthless, ugly peace of shit. I usually panic as well when girls talk to me that are around the same age group.

I usually just end up cockblocking myself because i sincerely think that the girl is there just to make fun of me

im a dude and i can tell you are attractive, girls like this type of face. nice going, you achieved what most every body will never do no matter how much they lift

Start smashing

Attractive women are, surprisingly, attractive and don't hit on men. Understand their mind set, an attractive woman get hit on every time she leaves the house and not only average or ugly men hit on them, 10/10 guys who could be/are models doing the same.
It's already a huge success if you get hit on by older women, fat women, ugly women and gays, because they also want all attractive men but now they can't get them on a natural base like the attractive ones so they hit on them. That should give you enough confidence to hit on attractive women.

Because you don't look like pic related, which is the bare minimum if you want girls to hit on you

>1. Women are less visual than men

This fucking Meme again. Then explain why I get 10 Tinder Matches per week from 7/10+ women despite my profile has no text and only pictures from me shirtless? Every single woman is visual and every single one loves muscles (maybe if you're tall, I'm 1,87).

tinder is for casual sex with sluts. obviously they wont care about anything else.
10 match a week is not special though, my roommate gets 20-25 daily and he never lifted a weight and is only 5'8
he is also super autistic and write off putting things but women fall for it because he is hot

This.
They can fuck literally everyone they want (they most likely can't keep the 10/10 Chad but they can at least fuck him) so you have to be either flawless or fit just into her type.
Because all she has to do is type "come over" on one of her apps and she has a dick available.

You were but you were to blind to see this.

It depends where you live, I live pretty rural with the largest city in 50 km has only 50.000 people. So I don't really show up on the radar as often (friend of mine is a model, he also don't get as much likes as he would get if he lives in a big city, he also barely shows up).

None of you have friends or what the fuck is wrong with you?
Go out drinking, there gonna be girls in your social circle who gonna talk to you because youre sitting at the same fucking table. thats how all my friend got their gfs and how i lost my virginity to some girl who was in a miles better league in term of looks
if you wanna meet sluts just go to some shitty mainstream club and start drinking or selling drugs. you dont have to go to girls and ask their number directly but also girls wont just come off to you if youre just sitting alone
just fucking talk to people man christ

its also a lot easier since there are lot less attractive people. i was born in a city of 300000 and the average girl (5-6/10) would be considered 3-4/10 where i live now