Cheat day

Explain as to why the fuck you still have one of these, fat boy.

Tyranny of the self doesn't work on the longterm. One must negociate with himself.

Better get pizza or an ice cream cone every couple days than having a breakdown after a month and eat shit for a week.

>Tyranny of the self doesn't work on the longterm.
Not all of us are weak willed user.

I only have cheat meals, and that's once every few weeks

I do a cheat meal and it is to give myself some enjoyment once in a while? It is also perfectly healthy

just look at her eyes

those lifeless eyes, poor little whore

i like ice cream and doritos ):

Because you literally work it off the next day
Honestly I just have 1 cheat meal a month

Negro please.

Retarded culture.

>if i go x days being healthy I can reward myself with poison

>taking care of your body is tyranny

Found the sub 80 IQ ape.

Lol what poison? A hamburger and fries in replacement of one meal a week is far from poison

Iol at your life, beta, im not black

Every meal you eat should be cheat meal quality. Otherwise what's the point?

Learn to cook. Use spices. Get fancy with it.

Chicken and eggs don't have to suck.

That all sounds real cool but for me having a cheat day once a week is the difference between diet success and diet failure.

For some reason eating absolute shit in unlimited quantities one day a week makes it possible to live on orthorexic soylent the other 6 days.

I can't do it without and I don't know why, but results are results so whatever.

Would you prefer I moralized about it and then broke my diet and stayed fat?

She has them beast eyes like niggas. Luckily I am blue eyes master race.

i fast every saturday and eat like a bull at 8pm. pizza, ice cream, fries, anything i want. been cutting fine so far

Read into stoicism. Eating healthy and fitness are a whole lifestyle change not just something you do temporarily.

Ok? But the best food is still the unhealthiest and I want to eat good food once a week. I do a cheat meal once a week while on a cut and I still lose weight extemely fast. I have to reward my discipline or else it all falla apart.

>eating absolute shit in unlimited quanitities
No you fat fuck you need to limit it to a meal or maybe you eat a cheat meal in replacement of a meal so in the end you are at maintenance

Skelly mode, trying to put on weight. I don't get how people can be fat

AYO HOL UP

...So you're saying... even though I've been cutting 2 lb/week for 10 weeks and no sign of slowdown or plateau...

...I should read some sperg's book that addresses diet indirectly at best...

...So I can fix what isn't broken...

...So I can be holier than thou in the eyes of some internet faggot on a Tanzanian ferret testicle clearinghouse?

How about fuck off and I will continue successfully cutting

They are raised that way. Thats how i became obese, my parents let me eat shit and by the time i got old enough to make my own decisions i was already accustomed to a fast food diet. I had to break through that to lose the fat. You also dont need to eat as much when you are eating calorie rich foods. Thats why there is a thing called dirty bulking

>work hard
>sell out all your hard work because you have no self control
SAD

Makes sense, respect for losing weight though. I'll probably understand it once I'm at the end of this bulk

Why would you even bother arguing? This whole board is geared in such a way that regardless of your success you're still doing it wrong. It's the home of insecurity incarnate.

Yeah pretty much.

If you were deadlifting 500+ reliably while cutting down to dickskin they would find a reason it's wrong and I should deload to 135 and do GOMAD instead

she actually burns coal like every other hot attention whore out there, it's in their genes

Tbh i am not going to act like i have made it but i went from 260 to 230, got lazy and maintained for a couple months. Now back on the grind and lifting. Currently at 220. Once i get to 190 I will have made it (I'm 6'3"). In america it is bad man, it is very rare for someone to escape their obesity as an adult. It is harder if you were obese as a child because you gain more fat cells during this time

I noticed this and now I know why they told me they would NEVER go with a black guy, to keep me comfortable and confident...white privilege was a lie all along, just like asian girls and their purity...maybe hating on blacks so much backfired because women are dumb and think what gets hated on is actually good and powerful or something

kek, as a black guy I know I would stop getting girls as soon as you stop hating on us, thanks! never thought I could get an asian hottie as a gf, but I now do and she's amazing and loyal

>see hot/average girls all day at work
>some of them are pretty cool
>whenever I watch them I feel I have to be at the top of my physical game to even be noticed by them
>most of them have fat/doughy boyfriends anyway, and I have a better body than 90% of all the guys from work
This is torture on my mind, I want to be able to relax yet I'd feel disgusted if I ever stopped working out

>"cheat" day
>implying I have to worry about what I eat
>implying I'm fat
>implying I'm american
>implying I don't have an elder god tier metabolism
Sorry about that shit hand pops, some of us make it some of us don't

I don't have a cheat day in the sense that I wolf down sugar shit for one whole day.

I'll have one night out a week with friends/girlfriend where I don't worry about food content in the restaurant, and carb-reload by knocking back a few pints.

i wouldn't worry about it cause you sound beta as fuck

>fat boy.

You just basically gave my explanation for me. Thanks OP!

She's a spic. She'd get killed for that.

Also same fag. You wish she burned the coal.