Tfw Chad is taking our lightskin queens

>tfw Chad is taking our lightskin queens

As a black man what I can do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eo1ex3ktt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

darkskin is superior

You know lightskins are the product of darkskins breeding with whites, right ?

Who cares? Lightskin girls are exclusive to black guys. Hollywood is just trying to push the white men/mixed girls

come up with a snappy funny term like coal burner or mudshark to publicly shame the girl, then encourage everyone to shun her.

they are trying to forcibly break up Trump Nation with a pussy pincer attack

Why do blacks keep mentioning whether one of their grils are "light skin"?

chads need to stick to their white instagram whores

any black woman who dates a cracker is a disgrace

jesus fucking christ, how sheltered are you man?

>Lightskin girls are exclusive to black guys
and are mixed race most of the time

I mean, who am I to contradict quads. Don't touch our white girls tho, our enemy is common.

Stay mad OP.

I don't have many black American people in my area, but I noticed this stuff in like the black part of twitter. Pls explain.

>WE WUZ QWEENS N SHIEET

inb4 buttmad /pol/ virgins that pretend they wouldn't want a chocolate queen if they had the chance

Preach brother

agreed

disagreed

slave rape, originally

>Hollywood
OMG BASED REDPILL BLACK DUDE

desu I never knew how deep the "mulatto complex" ran until I read "negroland" by margo jefferson. recommended reading for all

t. white man who's only fucked white women so far

You can have all your fellow niggresses if you leave white girls alone and stop making rap music that makes them so degenerate, deal?

my ex gf

Id fuck one but not for babies only whites for babymaking

>not obliterating chad's lightskin girlfriend's pussy in front of him to fulfill his cuckolding fetish

It's like you aren't even black.

Oo mama.Great hair, great ass, kinda weird face but I'm with it.

REEEEEEEEE

>literally all nu-males

wow yeah only REAL alphas go for black women

>falling for the black bull meme

Some of us are just as autistic as the next man user

>even Veeky Forums is completely jewish now

black americans praise light skin

they are obsessed

What was the pussy like?

taking the bait?
fucking summer fags, that is a model, it wasnt his gf

That guy in the middle top can do way better, holy shit she looks like a fish.

Man she's cute

That looks more like Brad not Chad.

damn, I need me self a kwen

youtube.com/watch?v=2eo1ex3ktt0
so qt

tfw qt mixed gf

reminds me of my mom and dad, looks like how every couple should be, white on white looks wrong just like black on black...also it doesn't matter how much you mix, a white skinned baby will ALWAYS come out, so don't worry "white race" will not die, my brother is very white

Nothing. The goal is to breed out your race while you keep aborting your children. Lightskin/white couples are the Final Solution to the Black Question.

>DEM QUADS Doh

But really y'all niggas need calm the fuck down with this shit. If Chad is fucking light-skinned girls so what? You need to be worried about your own ass. Just hit the gym, get your 1/2/3/4, dress like you got sense, get off Veeky Forums, and you'll be drowning in pussy.

But do you have nigger dick?
>Tfw brown - literally the shittest race to be

sometimes they will all come out white, this is Elliot "Through Your Balls" Hulse

>numale is about how people look
virgin, pls, stop posting here

why is his son pregnant?

roid gut

HYBRID
MUSCLE

hardy kek

Too much HGH

Exactly. I'm sure down for a black girlfriend but no fatties. That is a rule that I will strictly follow.

1x1 neck hangs

>black man
Go with BLACK chicks then
Leave the mulattoes the fuck alone.

As a mulatto male, it should not be this goddamned difficult for me to get a mulatto gf - but you never see that shit. Mulatto girls all either nig out and go full ghetto with black dudes, or go the opposite route, act like Stacys and go with white dudes. No in between. Mulatto males are way more likely to embrace both heritages.

Luckily I can smash out asians and european girls pretty easily. But these uppity mulatto american females....

I'm glad mh country is full of white girls. I mean, we have a few sandniggers and full niggers, but those are on their own, meanwhile I slay my beautiful and young 16 y.o. Girls, that won't say no to a muscular tall and just graduated white guy.