What's the difference between a Chad and a normal weightlifter?

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797613511823
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is Chad. good looking 6 foot tall dude with wide frame and good muscle mass

Chads are naturally good looking and do not have to try.

Weightlifters are usually compensating for the fact that they lack some qualities.

>chad

>ever being seen in a gym

Why are there so many good looking Chads in american public university? I went to freshman orientation at a southern public school and the amount of widde framed 6 feet tall Chads scare me

Was it USC?

Nah, it was University of Florida

USC, UCLA , USF and UF probably have the best looking men (and women) in the country.

Agreed...

Because we're from good stock here in the South

Genes and personality

what are the facial features of a Chad?

Why did god genetically shape some men into chads and some men into incels? Does God have a special place in heaven for Chads?

youtube.com/watch?v=nlaoR5m4L80

Face, frame, height.

6 foot tall is still a manlet.

A normal weight lifter would fuck Chad up

Ugly people are ugly on the inside too. I've never met an unattractive person who was genuinely a good person. They are all bitter with moldy souls.

That's what happens to you if you get treated like shit all the time

Why does clarence keep wearing his shitty glasses

With a tan, some skincare, and removal of his glasses, he could be a hapa chad

because clarence does his own shit

USC is home of the hyperchads whose dads are rich aggressive business men who bought their son's entry into college and paid the 70k a year

Gymcels are deluded.

How can you buy your way into a college? Don't they look at SAT and everything? I mean USC has one of the highest SAT averages in the country.

Chad has played contact sports all his life and has excellent control of his body. Meanwhile most virgin gymcels on Veeky Forums cant even perform a basic squat without reading a book about it first. LMfAo. Chad would simply tackle you and knock you out with his superior horizontal punching power because his muscles are type 2 dominant. Its over for you slow twitch betas.

big jaw, forward grown chin, compact midface, pronounced brow ridge with deep set eyes, positive canthal tilt, wide face
Any very good looking man will display nearly all of these features. They all signal genetic health, which attraction is all about. Signalling to potential mates whether your genes are worth producing offspring with.

High FWHR
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797613511823

>Previous research has shown that men with higher facial width-to-height ratios (fWHRs) have higher testosterone and are more aggressive, more powerful, and more financially successful. We tested whether they are also more attractive to women in the ecologically valid mating context of speed dating. Men’s fWHR was positively associated with their perceived dominance, likelihood of being chosen for a second date, and attractiveness to women for short-term, but not long-term, relationships. Perceived dominance (by itself and through physical attractiveness) mediated the relationship between fWHR and attractiveness to women for short-term relationships. Furthermore, men’s perceptions of their own dominance showed patterns of association with mating desirability similar to those of fWHR. These results support the idea that fWHR is a physical marker of dominance. This is the first study to show that male dominance and higher fWHRs are attractive to women for short-term relationships in a controlled and interactive situation that could actually lead to mating and dating.

Long, narrow face = death sentence

>Chad goes to the gym just before going out to the club or taking a trip to the beach
>Chad can rep 2pl8 on bench for 12 reps easy
>Chad doesn't need to take any supplements or whey protein
>Chad lifts more than you and looks better than you

l>r

I went to UF and live in Gville. It could be because I'm a stocky powerlifting manlet but most of the guys at UF seemed to be more like 6' slightly muscled frat dudes

You have never been in a fight, have you? This board I swear

>tfw been seeing you scrawny twinks being herded around campus with your little preview bags and orange lanyards all summer
little fuckers