QTDDTOT

Old one at 3 hunnit.
>What's the best cardio to do on rest days (for someone who is shit at cardio)
>How do you go about being a beginner and cutting on a strength routine?
>What are some good cheap running shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1IGeJEXpF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is my form? I didn't feel as 'straight' as lower-weights but still felt proper

Why should I work out when a lot of women on /adv/ told me that they are indifferent whether their bfs have a great body or not? Can somebody give me surveys and science to convince me?

Would improve if you drop the belt

>implying women know what they want
>implying women's opinions matter
>implying you're lifting for women
user you better lurk some more and educate yourself

The redpill comics

And try to lift for

How? I'm terrified to go to snap city

What will happen if I run 5 days a week instead of lifting

Yourself

So I've gone from 215lb down to 183 in the last little while. I've been hanging around the 180 mark for the last couple of months but I'm noticing I'm losing fat and seeing more definition on my body. Is this normal?

For good form you need strong legs compared to your lower back
Belt makes the lower back stronger wich then makes you lift more with your lower back instead with you hip flexors reeeee

For good form you need strong legs compared to your lower back
Belt makes the lower back stronger wich then makes you lift more with your lower back instead with you hip extensors reeeee

>started working out 2 months ago
>started eating healthier as in chicken and water only 3 weeks ago
>making gains
>past Saturday start getting throbbing headaches, heart feels weak sometimes and left arm feels numb sometimes
>also have nausea and always feel full
I'm a go to the Dr on Friday but does anyone else know what's going on? Anyone else suffer symptoms like this?

>lyfting 4 women

Uh... Rabbit starvation?

How do you go about doing a strength routine on a cut?
I'm a skinnyfat beginner wanting to cut, do I just not go up in weight?

Nigga you need vitamins adn shit
eat a fucking vegetable retard, jesus fuck what made you think restricting diet to one food item was a good idea
Drink some juice and eat a pizza
You're going to die faggot

Clean bulk until you have respectable weight then cut
Cut is for decently bulky guys to whittle away fat and unveil their gains
You have no gains to show, so a cut would only leave you skeletonmode and even worse off than skinnyfat
Read the sticky
Lurk more
Learn, nigga

So slowly build up the max weight I can do w/out a belt, and stop using belt to try to go beyond (PLUS ULTRA)?

>>started eating healthier as in chicken and water only 3 weeks ago
NO FATS
NO CARBS
PROTEIN ONLY
FINAL DESTINATION

I started including beans and I've been taking omega 3 fish oil, biotin(for them facial hair gains) and vitamin d3. Should I buy multi vitamins?

BEANS ARE JUST PROTEIN!!!
YOUR BODY NEEDS OTHER MACRONUTRIENTS BESIDES PROTEIN!!! WE HAVE MOLARS FOR A REASON!!!

I'm pretty gross though, I have gyno and want to cut mainly to get that removed, then bulk.
(this photo makes me look a lot further on the fat side of skinnyfat than i usually look)

BUY A FUCKING CARROT
Broccoli, dark berries, bell peppers, avacado, eggs
Don't blow your cash on multis and meme shit, just eat like you have any brain capacity man

his brain probably already started eating itself because there is no fat in his diet

vitamins/nutrients aren't an optional "oh, make your hair luxurious" you fuck
You can get very sick and have sever complications from a fucked diet. do

Ive been having a lot of issues lately with keeping adequate energy levels. Constantly feeling fatigued, and its affecting my gym abilities (usually go in the morning but been waking up too late).

So how do i feel more alive throughout the day without coke?

Clean bulk + noobgains will give you strength and cut your fat. An explicit cut will leave you looking jsut as retarded but with less of a starting platform.

Aight you nigs I will, chill, just tired of being a fat piece of shit. Ate some spaghetti and meatballs tonight and I feel a lot better. I have some frozen veggies I'll work in tomorrow.

cocaine or coca cola?

assuming you mean cocaine, you very likely have blown out your limbic system's reward center if you've been doing bumps for a long enough time

if you mean coca cola then it's sugar withdrawal

>calls me a nig after i've possibly prevented his dumb ass from killing himself

Still not what I recommended (add eggs, veggies and fruits) but a start.
Anorexic/Bulimic people also don't want to be fat, but guess what? They do shit the wrong way and nearly die.
If you have any questions on diet/meal prep ask away; but I hope you've learned that if you try to fuck with your diet/calories/macros without the proper information you'll fuck your body up and look like a retard.

this, stop being a twat, we're helping you here, be grateful

eggs are just more lean protein. you need enough fats and oils or your brain literally cannibalizes itself. chicken/eggs/beans as proton source is too lean.

The coke was a bad joke, you athletic autist. But thabks for the response.

I dont drink soda much. Looking more for ways to solve lethargy, cause i spend each day feeling like a zombie

I used nigs not niggers, I use that sort of like people use pal, my bad if it came of dickish.
I'll keep that in mind, Greek yogurt okay?

Lately I've been getting these sudden headaches while lifting. OHP in particular brings on this dull throbbing pain isolated to the back left side of my head. Surely it is some sort of muscular thing, Anyone else have this?

Anyone take a pre workout with dmaa in it? Is it too jittery?

drink more coffee. get more sleep. check yourself for sleep apnea. lethargy is pretty common. there are too many potential reasons for it.

I only have 3 kg left to lose until i hit 10 body fat. Is it okay to lose 0.6kg a week until i get there? Or will i lose more muscle? Just more than a pound

I'm running the linear reddit PPL and aiming for 1/2/3/4 @ 113kg (249lb) 6'.4, roughly 20% bf and eating at a surplus.

I've hit 3 sets of 5x140kg (3plate) squat, OHP is at 55kg, expecting to hit 1 plate (5x5) next Saturday based on the linear progression and I don't feel like it's going to stall anytime soon. My deadlift is at 1x8x130kg as of this morning and my bench 5x5x70kg as of 2 days ago.

My question is - can I slow down on the squats and OHP and change both push days to be 5x5 bench, followed by 3x8-12 OHP to put focus on improving bench (assuming 2 days of 5x5 bench is better than 1 of 5x5 and 3x8-12) and can I change leg days to be Deadlift (3x5) with one leg day followed with 3x5 of squats (I don't mind if I lose some working weight due to fatigue of the DLs) and one of 3x8-12 squats? with RDLs removed entirely

e.g

Push 1 & 2 -
4x5, 1x5+ of bench
3x8-12 of OHP

Leg 1 -
2x5, 1x5+ of DL (figure finishing with AMRAP would be best?)
2x5, 1x5+ of Squats

Leg 2 -
2x5, 1x5+ of DL (Or should I be doing these for volume, e.g. sets of 10 but lower working weight?)
3x8-12 of Squats

Is it too much to change the way I work bench form 5x5 to something a bit more power focused such as:
Bar x 12 (Rest: 20-30 seconds)
65 x 10 (Rest: 30 seconds)
95 x 8 (Rest: 30 seconds)
115 x 6 (Rest: 90 seconds)
[60% max] x 5 (Rest: 90 seconds)
[60% max] x 5 (Rest: 90 seconds)
[75% max] x 5 (Rest: 120 seconds)
[85% max] x 3 (Rest: 120 seconds)
[90% max] x 3 (Rest: 150 seconds)
[90-95% max] x 3 (Rest: 150-175 seconds)
[90-95% max] x 3

How far do I bulk?
Is the norm like 10%-15%bf then cut back down, repeat etc etc

I want to fuck that cute fucker in it's ass

>take tren
>get so horny that you want to fuck seals

I don't have super bad acne but I jeep getting a couple of pimples on my forehead at a time, what are the best skin care routines and products to help this?

Greek yogurt is based, do recommend

I'm thinking straining is fucking with neck tension/blood flow, but definitely get second/third/fourth opinion

Bump

how is this for a "phraks greyskull lp" with acceccories? pic related

A

3x5 Bench
3x5 BB Row
3x10 db bench
3x10 db curls
3x5 squat

B

3x5 OHP
3x5 Chin Ups
3x10 Lateral Raises
3x15-20 Facepulls
1x5 Deadlift

C

3x5 Bench
3x5 BB Row
3x10 DB Bench
3x10 Hammer Curls
3x5 Squat

Also is it ok to do pull ups instead of chin ups every other day?

Wash face before bed, make sure your pillow case is cleaned often. Thats basically it.

Don't let yourself sit in sweat, wipe it off your forehead. Don't excessively wash your face to compensate because its actually detrimental to skin health.

Products are largely a meme but wiping your face with strong exfoliating wipes in the morning might help, but they're super bad for your skin long term.

DEADLIFT HELP

Oky friends, I am a 5 months lifting skeleton and my deadlift is 125kg(275lbs) for 5.
I felt that my legs were going to catch up with me eventually (squat is pathetic at 75kg/165lbs) and when I tried
130kg last night I could barely manage 3 reps before I felt my legs were giving out and I was starting to do all back (hips rising).

How do I fix this? I already squat twice a week, should I add some leg accessories, something for quads like leg press ?
I don't intend to visit snap city by being an idiot, need help.

When I do calf raises, be them seated or standing, after about 20reps I get this crazy feeling that I'm going to straight shit myself. Like my ass muscles are way too relaxed and any wrong movement will bring forth the doodoo. It hasn't happened yet but I'm scared to venture further towards this brown frontier.
Does anyone have the same issue?

Does contrast showering actually improve recovery? What are its benefits, if any at all?

>weigh self at night
>170lbs
>go to bed

>wake up
>take a piss and weigh self again because I forgot I did it last night
>173lbs
What fucking sorcery is this? Same underwear, nothing to eat or drink between measurements.

Don't worry about it. Someone probably just sneaked into your room and gave you a shot full of gains while you were asleep.

You weighed yourself improperly at one point, stood differently on the scale, etc.

Gains fairy? Nemesis of the gains goblins?

i failed the on the second squat set on gslp. do i deload now?

My lower back has a pretty heavy natural arch. I can't straighten it while deadlifting or squatting? Should I concern myself also how do I straighten it? I could be like 2 inches taller

What were they trying to teach her?

How many different kinds of vegetables should I be eating to get all or most of my micronutrients for the day?

I'm fat (242lbs/110kg) and have a big belly, I'm currently doing SL 5x5 to keep some muscle while cutting but while I was squatting during my last workout I got a sharp pain in my lower back and recently I noticed that I have a significant butt wink(rounding lower back) during squats, are there any tips I could apply to squat with better form taking into consideration my fat belly?

someone post a triceps routine that will get me absolutely FUCKED please

Can i fuck up IF? what happens if I eat the wrong foods in the 8 hour window? how do i do IF if i have fucked up sleep schedules and take naps all the time? Will just eating in an 8 window every 24 hours make my body look better or is there more to it?

I'm creating a todo list to better myself. What would you guys recommend i add to it? I've got Meditation, Cardio and bedmaking so far.

Are eggs actually bad for you?

How tight are mouthguards supposed to fit?

I spent a few hours trying to mould my mouthguard to my mouth, and it was still kinda loose. It would stay on top of my teeth only for a couple seconds if I opened my mouth.

Sparred for the first time yesterday, and I basically had to bite down the whole time and as soon as I opened my mouth it would come loose and I'd have to spend a few seconds biting it back into place.

Other than that I had a great time sparring, but I don't want to lose my teeth.

so i worked myself up to a 170 diddly,
but it looks like im doing 80% of the lift with my back,
what do.

also, went to snap-suburbia 2 months ago,
is there a decent alternative to diddly's to offset squats?

How does Chocolate Brownie compare to Chocolate Smooth?

Hips rise early. Compare the angle of your back when you start pulling vs when the bar actually leaves the ground, you're almost at parallel.

Stop deadlifting like that, you're going to snap your shit up. Learn to brace and drive with your legs.

got any tips/good yt vids to watch?
good drills to do for this?

or is the only way to get one of the trainers in the gym to coach me

If I'm skinnyfat trying to lose the fat by eating at a deficit and doing GSLP, should I expect to progress or stall very quickly?

how do i get back with my ex?

intermittent fast is nothing more than a tool to eat at a deficit.
It works for alot of people cause its easier to eat NOTHING rather than eat a little.

It is not an excuse to eat straight garbage during the 8 hour window.

how about lifting
also social gains
also also career/training/education gains

noobgains will happen on a deficit.

but ofcourse you will plateau out earlier on a deficit.

Just start, watch your progress,

once it starts to stall, decide what is more important to you, losing more weight, or getting stronger.
Cut/bulk/maintanance according to that

I basically restarted SS because my deadlift/squat form was totally wrong. I had problems with core activation so I've been doing planks/glute bridges a lot to try and build core strength. I kept pressing/benching/doing chins. Is this patently retarded?
I started squatting again this week and I'm working on bracing and glute activation to some success (I have balance issues when bodyweight squatting/front squatting still), but my deadlift is completely fucked. I've got a lot of rounding. What do? Any good videos/exercises/whatever for improving form? I really want to get my shit together.

PLEASE HELP, NEED CUTTING ADVICE
my tdee is around 2500 but im at a hard deficit at 1500 and under
basically just eating as little as possible to lose fat quickly

I lost a lot when I first started, 195lbs down to 180lbs now, but I'm stuck at 180lbs
I'm really struggling to go down more and I don't know what I should do
my goal is to be at around 13-15% bf, but I seem to be stuck at maybe 23%

Is there anything I should do to help speed up the process?
Is there anything I'm doing wrong?
I have no access to a gym at the moment

Does this shit work or is it a complete meme ?
Anyone takes GABA ?

apparently phenibut does the same thing but is more effective

I found this video extremely helpful
youtu.be/Y1IGeJEXpF4

If you're at 180lbs and not losing weight, you're not eating 1500 calories m8.

Do you guys also find it extremely difficult to be motivated during workouts while cutting? Knowing full well that at best you will maintain your stats and muscle mass but not gain anything. It makes going through workouts very tedious.

im pretty sure im eating less than that most of the time
maybe i need to better at counting cals

Use MFP and log _everything_.

Look up Layne Norton reverse dieting.
It will probably show you what youre doin wrong.

>Gets told to eats veggies and vitals
> Eats more protein and carbs

Eat a salad you fruit

Of course they're indifferent. They can just dump their boyfriend when a guy with a better body comes along.

Is working out twice a day a meme or is it actually twice as useful?

I can only get to the gym 3 days a week because it's in another town and I want to get the best out of my sessions.

So fucking new. That isn't how you greentext you dumb cunt

Am i allowed to do cardio on a rest day?

Yes, Conditioning will increase the amount of stress(training) you can do in the long run. Just dont go crazy with it.

>muh unwritten rules of my secret club

these are legit questions and in a proper thread

>not wanting newbro's to make it
>being a sadcunt

Trying to decide between two gyms:
A:
More squat racks (10 of them)
Hotter females
Nicer equipment
Not open all the time (closed for 9 days in august, 18 days in december)

B:
Open 24/7
Not as nice equipment
2 squat racks
Cheaper

>18 days in december

wtf

Do you get a discount for that?

it's a college gym, so when students are gone they close

How do I stop being a degenerate? I have become a sick (cunt) fuck after getting Veeky Forums. I still keep up with my routine, just that I've added degeneracy to the mix. Every weekend, I either go clubbing and fuck a qt from there, or I meet up with a cuckold couple and enjoy the wife.
This has actually gotten really serious that instead of playing vidya gaems during the weekends or playing my guitar, or just in general doing yard work, I'm now losing sleep and money because of going to motels too often/drinking too much.

where can I find a resource for a full body routine?